Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make Money from Social Media?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by Athena, Aug 4, 2014.

1. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I checked WhZon today and it is still alive. It just changed its name to MonkyTalk. However, I will not go back to that website because the interface was too disorganized, and earning is not easy.

2. Adam4HD

Adam4HD New Member

BMF Coins:
    There is so Many ways to earn money from socials Networks Like:
    1.Make CPA. (you can google it)
    2.Make your own Blogger and attach it with the Your social Network and add on the blogger ads and banners to earn from it.
    3.Make a Paid Url(s) and Earn From by make users skip add the url(s) to let them get the required Site.

Meaning That the Socials Networks is tool to Advertise for free or Pay for it to make traffic for you whatever it's a YouTube Channel Or Your Web Site

3. stiffany162

stiffany162 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    As of now im focusing in cryptocurrencies that pays us to tweets and shares all the updates about their new coins. They pay us stakes then will convert to coins/tokens then trade to btc :)

4. MyPl4yGr0und

MyPl4yGr0und Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm not so sure if people really earn good amount of money just by using facebook, and I think you simply can not monetize your connection or your friends list there. Firstly, spams are not tolerated in facebook, and most of your friends will be shying away from you if you try to sell something to them. It's hard enough to convince someone into buying face to face, what's more if it's online.

5. suresh

suresh Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    So which Networks are paying and I will too join them under you if the rates are good. Only Twitter I heard and same from you that pays for retweets. Also I think the price depends upon the country base.

6. Ahmedo24

Ahmedo24 Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Making money online is not as easy as biting a slice of bread. For you to be able to make money online you need to be creative, passionate, dedicated and be ready to spend money to get quality e-book to guide you. There few site sthat does not require much of expertise but the pay Is low. Such sites are clixsence, crowdflower, neobux etc.

7. Adescopy

Adescopy Member

BMF Coins:
    please can you give more insight on this drop shipping I'm interested.

8. Med Reda

Med Reda Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes you can make money with fb by creating a fb page of a product from aliexpress and re-sell it on ebay or sharing your fb page by using fb ads.I recommend you to choose clothes and accessory product.

9. Adescopy

Adescopy Member

BMF Coins:
    Can you please explain more on this line maybe I can move into it as having more line of income is the sure thing.

10. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This is actually a really good tip. Many websites provide affiliate programs and I think they are the ones who bring money. You could also try making a blog or something and advertising it on your big social media page ( of course if you have one ).

11. SuncicaZ

SuncicaZ Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    OMG, I did not know all those things are possible! That is really awesome, I have to try doing those staff from now, it can be really good.

12. minaks

minaks Member

BMF Coins:
    Social networks can be good in advertising should have as many groups as there are many people, you should also have a good auto poster that will ease your job.

13. ehrz22

ehrz22 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I also know a forum that pays coin devs to promote their new coins. But it needs first to join a forum then it takes time to rank up their level.

14. Antony Anindo

Antony Anindo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    To start making money on social media needs time. Create a facebook page conserning online selling and buying. Invite many people to like and be part of your page. After geting many likes, join any affiliate marketing site that suits you. Start promoting the products on your facebook page. I would suggest you start with cheap products, people will buy and you will get paid by your affiliate marketing site in to your paypal account. Try it, this will work.

15. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Amazon affiliate perhaps ? As far as I know its one of the best affiliate programs . Have you tried it yourself? What are your thoughts on it ?

16. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    monky.com is one of my favorite money making site, this is legit i got paid many times, some of my countrymate earn huge money after being a city tycoon n refer a lots of people in his area. I was lazy there so earned a little once i was city tycoon but now i'm a simple member there.

17. toufik

toufik Member

BMF Coins:
    me too i really wanna make money by this way but i think that is not so easy, you need alot of likes for your page or alot of subscribers for your youtube chanelle and that's is the first challenge that you have to fight to

18. Antony Anindo

Antony Anindo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Making money in social media can be much easy if you have many friends and followers
    Through affiliate marketing, advertisements and blogging. You need these many people for you to earn some good money online. If you have less followers, try and find more people like 5000 and you will be good to go.