NEW Make Money - Free PayPal Cash Reward Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Coincowmilkman

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this app makes you very simply claim coins in time interval. You get around 100-200 coins, between 2 hours. And for 15k coins you can get 15 dollar PayPal. Im currently testing it out, and it got nearly full stars on play store, with over 3k votes, so It might be true.

Would appriciate using refferal code, you get bonus also.
Referral code: "MP43qw3t"

Link for app (playstore) :

Tsebochanel

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Even if this is legit, which it might be, the payouts are a little extreme for the number of coins you have to get.
Not to put you down but you'll have to be on for quite some time for a decent amount of money.

Coincowmilkman

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if this is legit, which it might be, the payouts are a little extreme for the number of coins you have to get.
Not to put you down but you'll have to be on for quite some time for a decent amount of money.
Hmm, you i actually got surprised how much coins I get for 1 minute of claiming, with hours between.

Do you have any other alternativ, i would appriciate it. :)

Coincowmilkman

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's also the option to watch videos for 50 point each. And I also forgot to mention, that it's luck based reward. There's two spin type of reward, the video, and the 24h sign in reward.

Coincowmilkman

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alert: People who try to share, comment or write about a page "moneyrewards.co", are trying to scam.

Also this app of which I write, is also a scam as a thump rule. So I recommend marking as 'scam'

Blue79

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hello, this app makes you very simply claim coins in time interval. You get around 100-200 coins, between 2 hours. And for 15k coins you can get 15 dollar PayPal. Im currently testing it out, and it got nearly full stars on play store, with over 3k votes, so It might be true.

Would appriciate using refferal code, you get bonus also.
Referral code: "MP43qw3t"

Link for app (playstore) :

U R Genuis,all person i reffered,it was under you,because we used all the same refferal code.

You are so stupid

Coincowmilkman

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U R Genuis,all person i reffered,it was under you,because we used all the same refferal code.

You are so stupid
I don't know if I understand you correct. But I first found out It was scam afterwards. If you used the referral code and made use of the app. No big deal.. ^¬^