Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❓ASK How Can You Make Money Doing Nothing?

Athena

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How Can You Make Money Doing Nothing.jpg

This is a pipe dream and something that everyone wishes they could do. Just sit around your home, go surfing, travel, or play video games while the cash rolls in. Is this even possible? Not unless you were born into money or you've won the lottery recently. There always has to be some sort of effort on your part if you want to earn money. There are simple ways to earn a few dollars here or there and then there are ways that will take more time. Just remember money doesn't fall from the sky and it sure doesn't grow on trees. Only in fairy tales do the poor, abused, little girl, with rags on her back, get to marry the prince and live happily ever after. Unless you found a rich guy or gal to marry, keep reading on. Here are a few ways you can earn money, but you'll still need to add a bit of effort if you want to be paid.

Speak Your Mind:

Join sites like BeerSurveys.com and earn cash completing easy surveys every day. Now it is easy to speak your mind and give your opinion on different products and services to earn a few dollars here and there.

Go Shopping:

Download a few shopping apps on your phone and start shopping away. While you are shopping just check the apps and start scanning the barcodes and upload them to the company.

Use Your Phone:

Download a few apps that pay you to open your phone. Each time you scan the icon and open your phone, you'll earn money. Today everyone has a smartphone and normally opens it up 100 to 500 times a day to check messages or see if they've missed something. So why not get paid to check your phone?

Walk A Dog:

Join Rover and walk people's dog. You normally walk your own dog so why not add one or two dogs on your walk and earn some extra cash.

Take Pictures:

These days, everyone is taking pictures with their smartphone. Why not earn a few bucks selling these pictures online?

Watch Videos:

Instead of just sitting on YouTube and watching one video after another, why not join a site and get paid to watch these videos?

Play Games:

There are so many apps these days that will actually pay you to play their game. Why not download a few of them and get paid for something you like to do anyway?

House Sitting:

Watch a person's house while they are away on a trip or vacation. You can earn money while watching their home.

Browse the Web:

You love spending time online and searching for different things. Why not join a company like Nielsen Digital and get paid to do this?

Sell Your Clutter:

Just take some photos of items around your home that you no longer need or want. Now advertise these items on Craigslist or even eBay to earn a few extra dollars. There is a site called Decluttr that will buy your old electronics from you and pay you a fair price.

Earn Money Buying Food:

Certain apps will pay you money for scanning barcodes from the food items you purchased. Why not download these apps and start scanning away? Some of them only require you to scan your cash register receipts.

Speak English:

There are websites that are looking for people who speak English. All you basically need to do is talk to a person from another country and carry on a conversation in English with them. These sites will pay $14 to $22 an hour if you'll willing to do this.

Rent Your Car:

If you're not using a car a few days a week, make some money by renting your car out. This is a good way to earn a few bucks when your car sits idle in your driveway or garage.

Rent A Room:

If you have any spare rooms in your home, why not rent them out for some extra cash. College students are always looking for a cheap place to live.

Here are some great ideas how you can earn a few bucks by not doing too much at all. You still need to put in a little bit of effort in order to earn some money.

Do you have any other ideas on how you can earn money with little to no effort?

I have heard about sites that promise to help you make money doing nothing or almost nothing (you will have to download them if nothing else). But to be very frank I have no trust in such methods but you can at best add some small cash in the process.

But if you insist, I can suggest you use Google opinion rewards (but you will have to answer questions) CashCrate or like I used to work on mturk taking very simple task (this site pays cash to Americans and Indians only but offers Amazon gift vouchars to members from other countries.

You can earn money while shopping through credit cards (but you have to spend money for earning that money). It's a long list but I can tell your there is no way one can earn without doing anything. But I am open to suggestion, if you have something in your mind, do not hesitate sharing it with me.

Become a politician! :D (This is kind of funny, but kind of true too isn't it?!)

Ok seriously though, if you are just looking for a few quick ways to earn a little money each day (and I do mean only a few dollars, if that), then you could use a combination of Inboxdollars, Sendearnings.com (this is another site just like Inboxdollars that the same company runs which doubles your chances of earning), Perk TV, Swagbucks (they have everything from watching videos and earning a few cents for each one to surveys and paid shopping), offering to design logos for people for their company or business on Fiverr, to teaching what you know online in virtual classrooms that you advertise on Facebook and places where people come together.

If you're looking to do something that might or might not be considered work, there are some other areas that might interest you too which may not be considered "work" or doing anything particular, at least not in the traditional sense of labor. There are some people who do adult site work full or part-time, which can be anything from web development and advertising those sites to someone being a model for them with a contract for a site, or as a provider independently.

There are people who sell their music online and do not have to pay unless someone buys their music, so they get a royalty percentage. The same with photographs, and transcription work. If you love to make music, take photos, or write, then this might not seem like work to you (or work still, but easier and more enjoyable to you than regular labor would be).

If you like talking or interacting with people, then there are paid sales leads to where you are paid just for the lead (even if the sale does not go through) because the salesmaster depends upon just a few of the leads you provide them being good to make sales to cover their payment to you and to anyone else assisting them.

There are jobs where you contract and sign-in with a digital system to do chat-based technical support or phone-based technical support for one or more companies. If you enjoy helping people and solving problems for them, then this might be a way to make extra money that you enjoy and don't consider to be work, too.

Most things are going to require some sort of effort except for the first ones mentioned, but even as little effort as they require, it still requires some effort on your behalf just to be conscious and doing them.

It's all about what you consider to be fun and not really working, or easy to the point that you don't consider it work. Most paid opportunities are going to require some type of investment from you, be it your time, your physical contribution, your knowledge and experience, aesthetics, or some other form of action or delivery to where the person willing to pay for something receives what they need after paying it.

Oh, and if you like movies and have ever thought of being an extra in a film or tv show to make money, there are places in the US called MovieWorkNow that let you get started with that, and places in Europe, India (Bollywood especially), Asia, and elsewhere that you can cast in films and eventually gain popularity and earn some decent money from it. If you like acting, people, or just being on the silverscreen more than the other things mentioned, then this might be for you!

Doing nothing is an idiomatic expression of achieving or earning something with negligible effort. It is almost effortless so to speak. That expression is very catchy, an attention-getting and many are duped with it like earning money the fastest way, earning money with a penny, earning money without stretching a muscle.

And most likely, it is one of the characteristics of a scam. Let's beware with that.

To earn money by doing nothing is really a negative approach, which can be the bizarre thought of a lazy mind. I believe that earning should involve some hard-work behind it, without which one cannot enjoy its sweetness. But those who do not want to work themselves can make others work for them. Some of the methods they can adopt are as follows:

1. Deposit a good amount in the bank as fixed deposit for some specific duration and earn its interest.
2. Deposit in share market.
3. Be a non-working partner of a profitable business run by hardworking people.
4. Start any profitable business, hiring experts who will work for you

In all these cases some initial investment is required. How to earn that investment is not the issue, but how to earn from that investment is the concern.

I wouldn't recommend most of them because of a high risk factor but I think revenue sharing sites can be one of the best passive earners. I've been a member of one revenue sharing site called MyPayingAds which until recently was my highest earner. They are currently undergoing a rough patch so earning is very slow but they say it will soon be resolved. Such sites can earn you even thousands on a daily basis but this depends on how much you initially invest.

If you are really looking for passive online money making, there are quite a number of options out there. But I cannot guarantee the success rate as I haven't tried any of them personally except Trafficmonsoon off course. I believe in work smart and earn policy. To work smart you need to find out ways to earn money by putting the minimum efforts. Your talent should be the key to earn there. In Trafficmonsoon I can guarantee you a good monthly income provided you are ready to work hard initially. As I said, in the beginning you need to put some hard work in getting good direct referrals under you, then you are free to earn a good passive income.

Yes, you can earn somewhat good money by clicking and viewing ads in Trafficmonsoon. But that is only a beginning; there are more lucrative opportunities there. Do you know they have a scheme of 100% sharing of referral commission? That means if one of your referrals earn $0.20 (now you may be thinking that it is such a negligible amount, but you will be surprised to know how it grows once you get a good number of direct referrals under you mate!) by clicking and viewing ads and that is quite possible in Trafficmonsoon. The same amount will be credited in your account too as referral commission. Can you believe that? But trust me it is a reality. I have around 20 referrals under me and about 15 of them are very active and earn a daily income to the tune of $0.15 through their clicks on an average.

Now Just calculate - $0.15 X 15 = $2.25 is my daily referral commission! Can you just imagine what would be your turnover having 50 referrals under you! And it is absolutely free money. But having said that, to keep your account active you need to see ten ads daily and that will not take 5 minutes of your time I guess.

If you are really looking for passive online money making, there are quite a number of options out there. But I cannot guarantee the success rate as I haven't tried any of them personally except Trafficmonsoon off course. I believe in work smart and earn policy. To work smart you need to find out ways to earn money by putting the minimum efforts. Your talent should be the key to earn there. In Trafficmonsoon I can guarantee you a good monthly income provided you are ready to work hard initially. As I said, in the beginning you need to put some hard work in getting good direct referrals under you, then you are free to earn a good passive income.

Yes, you can earn somewhat good money by clicking and viewing ads in Trafficmonsoon. But that is only a beginning; there are more lucrative opportunities there. Do you know they have a scheme of 100% sharing of referral commission? That means if one of your referrals earn $0.20 (now you may be thinking that it is such a negligible amount, but you will be surprised to know how it grows once you get a good number of direct referrals under you mate!) by clicking and viewing ads and that is quite possible in Trafficmonsoon. The same amount will be credited in your account too as referral commission. Can you believe that? But trust me it is a reality. I have around 20 referrals under me and about 15 of them are very active and earn a daily income to the tune of $0.15 through their clicks on an average.

Now Just calculate - $0.15 X 15 = $2.25 is my daily referral commission! Can you just imagine what would be your turnover having 50 referrals under you! And it is absolutely free money. But having said that, to keep your account active you need to see ten ads daily and that will not take 5 minutes of your time I guess.
I am actually a member at TrafficMonsoon but I am yet to purchase any ad packs nor do I have any referrals. I only joined recently trying to see how legitimate the site is. Judging by what I've seen on the site and the reviews I've read it seems very promising and I am seriously considering investment on the revenue sharing program.

You can make money these days without doing anything. However not in the beginning of your career. You have to invest a lot of time and efforts in order to do that. There are many different methods of making money online without doing nothing. This is a little bit funny but it really happens.

Let's take the example of affiliate marketing for now. You have to promote products of different people and earn commission for every sale. Now this seems to be a difficult task. It is surely difficult in the beginning, but not until the end. If you have started properly in this business, you can easily earn a handsome living by it.

In affiliate marketing after selecting the products, you have to promote, you can select the method of promotion. You can make a website of your own for this purpose. After that, you will receive traffic on your site and then that traffic will be converted into product sales. But before that, you have to make an SEO optimized and well-ranked site. Now at this step, it will take some time and effort of yours too. Also, you have to invest money int he beginning for making the website. However, after going through these steps, the site will give you continuous sales. In this way, you will be earning money daily without any efforts.

On the other hand, if you are willing to get money quickly and not interested in huge earning, you should go with these methods. You can either join a PTC, or any other revenue sharing site. There you have to invest money and get continuous profit till the site runs. I don't prefer these methods, you can only earn a few dollars by this method. Sometimes even less than that and only a few cents can be earned for the whole month.

Now the final thing I have to say is if you want to make a living from the internet. Never go with short term works and always fetch long term work. Don't believe on short-term projects site, which claims to provide continuous income. Especially, HYIP sites which require investment for every hour or day commission. All of them are a scam and will only pay you few times. After that, they will vanish.

Yes there are some methods where you don't need to work at all. My ai was too this type of making money in the past, however we have to work some time or else invest some money.
Here Ill describe some methods how to generate money without doing anything.
1. Try Youtube videos as they are uploaded once and you will be making money forever as you don't need to work later.
2. Try blogging as it brings great amount of money from advertisers. When your blog becomes big, you never need to work again as the money rolls forever.
3. Make an eCommerce store either on Amazon or self products from offline business. Once the site is grown you will be making great amount of money on the internet. You don't need to work at all as it itself makes huge amount of money.
4. Sell on Ebay and other stores where you can make money by doing nothing. Ebay really works for anything as it was an easiest method to make money.
5.Create a site similar to the Fiverr and make it popular. Once the money is rolling you will never need to work again in life.
Consider their is no free lunch in world as it is too busy for money making.

Personally I don't think it is possible to earn money doing nothing, and even if you can, it certainly won't be enough to let you retire or go on a world cruise, that's for sure!

Even the sites that claim you can earn by watching a video or typing a comment, require you to do something at least. Even though watching a video isn't exactly hard work, if you have to watch the same video over and over again 78 times for 10 cents, it can feel like it!

Make money doing nothing is almost like a scam. You have to work even if it's just a little bit before you can earn that money. Nothing comes freely and when someone tells you you'll earn doing nothing, then watch out.

Is it possible to make money doing nothing or almost nothing these days?
The answer to your question is no, it is not possible. To earn money while doing nothing means you already had something setup to work without needing your involvement, which indirectly is still doing something :), I hope you get where I am going with this. So if you need money, it's best to find a job that best suits you and the kind of situation you find yourself in.

Finally, if you can marry a rich person that ends all the worries about earning. I am already married now else I would have opted for this. Seriously, marrying a rich man or woman is your gateway to a free from worries from earning but not a promise of happy life. Cheers...

Maybe you mean passive income. Well, there are a lot of sites which requires investments and doing a little work. Most of them were revshare sites. But many of such sites has closed down after few months. I never joined revshare sites as I am not comfortable of investing without 100% assurance that I will never lose anything. To earn, it takes effort and I am working hard to gain the money that I want. That's why I am active in a lot sites. I think you should also work for it to earn money.

Finally, if you can marry a rich person that ends all the worries about earning. I am already married now else I would have opted for this. Seriously, marrying a rich man or woman is your gateway to a free from worries from earning but not a promise of happy life. Cheers...

I'm not sure that this is the soundest advice to be honest, and if you marry for money then it's true that you will be financially stable, that doesn't mean that all your worries will be over though.

Money for nothing I think is a dream that most of us want, but very few people are able to achieve unless we win the lottery and incest that money wisely, but even then there's an element of risk.

How come I missed reading this comment. This one made me smile. Sorry to be off-topic but I like exactly what you said on your last sentence. Not the "cheers" one. Lol!

Well, money can be a big help but it don't promise it can give anything like happiness. It is good to work hard, but there might be something more that needs to be the priority.

If you have a Raspberry Pi, or a computer laying around you could run things like ebesucher and browsy 24/7 they give you around 3 bucks a month so you better have more than one idle computer :p

Maybe doing absolutely nothing it's not possible. Obviously if you're born in the Castle and are a descendant of the king or some political person involved in the government money is going to come to you relatively easy. There are, however, good ways to make money without much effort and energy lost. For example being a writer for some particular website. Or even a web tester.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.