Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Major fund announcing a Bitcoin investment decision

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hedge fund manager Bill Miller's Miller Value Funds reported that she could invest in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust through its flagship fund Miller Opportunity Trust.
The following statements were used in the document submitted to the SEC:
---- "The fund may want to invest in Bitcoin indirectly by investing in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust mainly invests in Bitcoin. As a result of the investment, if the fund's Bitcoin position is more than 15 percent of its assets during the investment, no additional investment will be made to the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. "----
What do you think about the big funds' interest in Bitcoin?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It seems that an indirect investment in bitcoin through the fund is planned. I think that the Bitcoin investment decisions will definitely have a positive effect on the markets, no matter what way such large companies use

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is simply means rich individual are beginning to see the potential bitcoin holds and are ready to invest in order to make profit. I very soon more will still join.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this is what would make people want to invest more in bitcoin, most especially when they see that whales are investing more in it

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think this is what would make people want to invest more in bitcoin, most especially when they see that whales are investing more in it
Big funds or large investment companies, I think, go through a good scrutiny phase before making an investment decision. In all respects, we will see the positive effects of large fund purchases or investment decisions over time.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Grayscale bitcoin firm is working very hard to see more Investors into the bitcoin , the indirect investment by major funds will be a booster no doubt about that

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They want some security but those rich individuals showing interest in investing on Cryptocurrency is good enough even if it's indirect investment it's still going inside the Cryptocurrency market

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funds investing indirectly through Grayscale will still impact the crypto market positively and I think that is all that really matters at the end.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that an indirect investment in bitcoin through the fund is planned. I think that the Bitcoin investment decisions will definitely have a positive effect on the markets, no matter what way such large companies use
Any investment in Bitcoin will bring a positive effect same with the one in this post. So I'm not seeing the bullish run on Bitcoin going really down anytime soon

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is simply means rich individual are beginning to see the potential bitcoin holds and are ready to invest in order to make profit. I very soon more will still join.
In one way or another, the great tycoons have already realized the virtues and benefits that bircoin is giving, that is why they are joining to invest in the cryptocurrency for them to obtain more profits.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In one way or another, the great tycoons have already realized the virtues and benefits that bircoin is giving, that is why they are joining to invest in the cryptocurrency for them to obtain more profits.
I agree with you. Big investors and big companies can make huge profits by analyzing the events much better. They probably have positive views for Bitcoin.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. Big investors and big companies can make huge profits by analyzing the events much better. They probably have positive views for Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the big business of the century and those with the best chance of investing in the cryptocurrency, of course, are the ones who will make the best returns.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hedge fund manager Bill Miller's Miller Value Funds reported that she could invest in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust through its flagship fund Miller Opportunity Trust.
The following statements were used in the document submitted to the SEC:
---- "The fund may want to invest in Bitcoin indirectly by investing in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust mainly invests in Bitcoin. As a result of the investment, if the fund's Bitcoin position is more than 15 percent of its assets during the investment, no additional investment will be made to the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust. "----
What do you think about the big funds' interest in Bitcoin?
I'm just glad that all these organizations are beginning to realize the importance of crypto currencies and started taking steps to invest early. This will always be a great news for us the crypto lovers.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good news dear, all this investors coming into Bitcoin and and Cryptocurrency in general, are making the value pump up. More of them will see crypto lovers like us to be on the profit side, cos they'll be investing and the price will be skyrocketing.
Yes, you are brother. And that is one reason why we should at least gather some of the potential altcoins that are still less expensive if we think bitcoin it self is too expensive.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's true, now that price of Bitcoin is really high, it will take a long time for it to drive us huge profit. So the best is finding those potential rising altcoins to invest in, and wait for it to appreciate immensely.
Yeah, that is true. And maybe by some ten years, our profit percentage would be greater than all these big organizations that have started buying bitcoin for long term and don't consider altcoins.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that presently the big institutions seems to be in a race of knowing which institution will have the highest number of bitcoin investment .

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the fact, by that time we'll be buzzing cos the altcoins we choosed will rise higher and our profit will be gigantic as well. I'm just taking my time to follow signals and reading articles about any potential altcoins via coinmarketcap daily news update. That will help me to deliver my aim of finding that coin that will yield profit in the next six - one year time.
Yeah, just study the market, read news about the crypto market and then choose your coin to invest. I know no matter how small the amount might be, it will bring profits than saving it in the bank.

rivakwa

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a good move and it is the right direction,however one should be careful as the Bitcoin market is very volatile.The prices of Bitcoin keeps fluctuating but the bottom line is it good to invest