NEW Luminatiy Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

luminatiy

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Register Luminatiy

How It Works?
A simple and fast look at the profitability algorithm

Invest
You can earn daily profits by investing and introduce friends and get commission.

Cloud Miners
Cloud Mining is a way to mine CryptoCurrency without need any hardware

Make Profit
Make withdrawal request at any time without limitation and automatic withdrawal

Play Games And Won Prizes

Additional Features
Lottery
The lottery is an incredible game. winning it depends on your luck. Try your luck by buying a lottery ticket. be the next winner. The lottery will be launched on the new platform in Live Instagram to avoid cheating.

Lucky Time
in fact, Lucky Time is a prediction of your future that has been created with a very simple and new idea for you and for more entertainment. enjoy it and share your experience with your friends. be lucky in your life

Duck Dice
‏DuckDice is an online cryptocurrency dice game. It is a chance game built around crypto-money. In dice game player placing bets against a randomly (pseudorandom since there is no pure random) generated number

higming

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Register Luminatiy

How It Works?
A simple and fast look at the profitability algorithm

Invest
You can earn daily profits by investing and introduce friends and get commission.

Cloud Miners
Cloud Mining is a way to mine CryptoCurrency without need any hardware

Make Profit
Make withdrawal request at any time without limitation and automatic withdrawal

Play Games And Won Prizes

Additional Features
Lottery
The lottery is an incredible game. winning it depends on your luck. Try your luck by buying a lottery ticket. be the next winner. The lottery will be launched on the new platform in Live Instagram to avoid cheating.

Lucky Time
in fact, Lucky Time is a prediction of your future that has been created with a very simple and new idea for you and for more entertainment. enjoy it and share your experience with your friends. be lucky in your life

Duck Dice
‏DuckDice is an online cryptocurrency dice game. It is a chance game built around crypto-money. In dice game player placing bets against a randomly (pseudorandom since there is no pure random) generated number
Are you the owner of this site? I see you have a referral link as a link. What is the minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal of this cloud miner?

luminatiy

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Are you the owner of this site? I see you have a referral link as a link. What is the minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal of this cloud miner?
Hi dear . i'm a admin of the luminatiy .
if you have any question please first visite the site and register and check the plans also on description and FAQ you can find answer if you don't find it send a ticket .

Have a Grat Day.

Best Regards

Luminatiy Support.

Michaelfenimore

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Can anyone tell me why the two different post's that were "proof of payment" that had the same confirmation # on them are gone? And the two posts of people pointing out there b.s. is gone? Can the person who made this thread delete posts they don't like?

luminatiy

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Can anyone tell me why the two different post's that were "proof of payment" that had the same confirmation # on them are gone? And the two posts of people pointing out there b.s. is gone? Can the person who made this thread delete posts they don't like?
hi dear . yes i will explain to you why . becouse they two people already our customers and they are family they try to send 2 different post but they made mistake and we ask them why they did it and they say its by mistake so we deleted :)

if tou have any more questions tell us

thanks for following

best regards

Luminatiy Support

luminatiy

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
This is the best cloud mining web
This is paying and legitimate
I highly recommend joining this website, hopefully it will be the best

R2159M43395
Hi dear. Thank you for your comment.