LEGIT Lucky Dollar App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Icydoll

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
@don47 hey I think you have cashed out through PayPal .let me know how much they deducted as fee from the amount you have .it's sad that they don't provide Amazon.in vouchers .

don47

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
@don47 hey I think you have cashed out through PayPal .let me know how much they deducted as fee from the amount you have .it's sad that they don't provide Amazon.in vouchers .
Yes, the PayPal deducted the fees of $0.46 for receiving $2 which is 23% of the received amount. May be in future Lucky dollar provide Amazon .in vouchers.

Icydoll

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Yes, the PayPal deducted the fees of $0.46 for receiving $2 which is 23% of the received amount. May be in future Lucky dollar provide Amazon .in vouchers.
The fee is very high indeed .I have 5$ in my account now ,will redeem for PayPal cash .I hope they will introduce more with draw options for users..As the users reviews are quite good for beta version they will consider options when they release application on playstore.

Even though the application has some little bugs ,crash while scratching ,I hope they will clear all error when they release application .keep your good work @LuckyDollar

davidutacs

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Was able to cash out just a little above their minimum. This is a grear app for a little extra cash. You just need to put in some time into it. I would like to add that the app crashes sometimes. Maybe because my phone is outdated (I have a Samsung S7) and my internet connection service at times goes bonkers. Thanks Lucky Dollar for the opportunity. Will update when I receive payment.