Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low cost Business for a beginner

Discussion in 'Businesses & Individuals' started by Lovely, Sep 9, 2017.

1. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Some dropshipper invest for cheap items thane sell it for bigger price. They chose those that is on trend to sell faster. Some clicked and they are now selling more items than before.

2. reach888

reach888 Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi Reyah
    Can you tell us about your experience so far are you getting any sales?

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    These days some people are also selling some stuff like painting, art and some of the other stuff. It'd be seriously fun to see how that works out. I think on thaat note it'd be something to learn from and we can work things out on that. that's for sure.

4. jamica

jamica Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    In my opinion i dont advice u to start now, accumulate more then start, they used to say start big to remain big, 100 dollars will make a small project and small earning

5. anorona

BMF Coins:
    I have started little business bu selling some cosmetic products which i have 25% comission. It only costs me less than 2$ to register and start getting products.

6. yokibitz

yokibitz Member

BMF Coins:
    You do have a point, but I think the experience that she will gain from starting her business even though her capital is small will help her a lot. There is no substitute for experience, and you'll never get the experience if you don't start anything.

7. anorona

BMF Coins:

It would be nice to always start on small capital rather that put a big capital at first without being successful in the end. But if you put little capital, you can still have back up for your business.

8. Shelter

Shelter Member

BMF Coins:
    If you have any skill at all, you could earn from it. I started my biz with less than $15 that i generated by selling stuffs i made from "nothing" (recycled crafts) i then created a page on Facebook (JooJah Creations) for my biz. I post pictures of what I make when am chanced and I get orders. I'm considering organising a training and I'll earn from teaching any skill I choose. I recently earned $180 from an online job in just two weeks, I spent $30 to get my I.d, pin and code( I took the risk) and it paid off. I'm still on the job and expecting $200 by the end of this week. There are no country restrictions. Im in Nigeria and i earn my dues. You can send me a p.m if you have any question at all.

9. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This is wonderful, i am glad you could made the huge money from little start i will love to tap from your knowledge my fellow Nigeria. Learning is a continious process we keep seeing new things on daily basis

10. Khagendra

Khagendra Member

BMF Coins:
    Ohh thats great work,hope you Will invest more money on business. I don't have no idea how to do online businesses.

11. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Well stated,it is foolhardy of any one to start a business that one has no experience with big capital,The sure bet is starting small and learning through it,a lot of businesses fail not because of no capital but lack of experience,experiment first before moving up.

12. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you are an online beginner,it doesn't matter,because here in the forum you can learn many things about online earning opportunities.You can check the reviews section,where you can read about different earning sites,and the members experience from the sites.

13. anorona

BMF Coins:

yes. I think those big business that needs big capital are for those who already had experience with long term business, but for beginners, it would be best to start little then just expand once
    the business become successful.

14. Medowriter

BMF Coins:
    In reality whether big or small business enviroment and experience matters. Every busuness should be put a test run before injecting capital in to it and wider consultions also helps in sucess of business

15. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Small businesses needs one taking into consideration its competitors,if one is ready to grow work on your competition weaknesses and if it means using money to modify that part,sort out for,since you are doing that from a place of experience,you will definently succeed.

16. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can buy hosting, domain and some script exp. PTC, movies, adult tube and start advertising. You can earn something and invest is not big.

17. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I started my online dropshipping store with $50 of which I paid $14 for store automation (WooDropship for WooCommerce) and the rest was spent on Facebook Ads. So, what I am trying to say is that you can start with dropshipping business and start it even for free if you skip the store automation and paid marketing.

But it is always a good idea to start any business keeping in mind the cost for advertising and promotions to stand out from the crowd.

18. Medowriter

BMF Coins:
    The is a great point cos if you understand SWOT analysis very well you will always suceed in your business. Been ahead of competitors is the key to growth and sucess of a business

19. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You have to offer something unique to the clients,which totally defer from the competition,after studying them for a longer while.This might be lower price,unique products,which it is not present in the competition store etc.

20. Po1son

Po1son Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think you can try to sell popular items on eBay. This is what I started doing since last year. I sell handmade products and I usually buy my materials in bulk and get discounts.