Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Looking for ad network who don't pays automatically and can use earning to buy traffic

globalcashsite

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am looking for such ad networks who don't pay automatically and publisher have to request withdrawal. And most important such network who don't check traffic quality before withdrawal is requested. There are few ad networks where all kinds traffic works (ptc/exchange/auto/bot,etc.) and they don't pay automatically and instead of withdrawing cash we can buy traffic with earned money. Someone told me about PopAd and PopCash but I have problem in running ads with these networks.

You can generate earning at such kind of network and buy clean traffic from there and generate earning at second ad network and withdraw money.

If someone knows this kind of ad networks, please share your experience here.

GCS

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi,

I am looking for such ad networks who don't pay automatically and publisher have to request withdrawal. And most important such network who don't check traffic quality before withdrawal is requested. There are few ad networks where all kinds traffic works (ptc/exchange/auto/bot,etc.) and they don't pay automatically and instead of withdrawing cash we can buy traffic with earned money. Someone told me about PopAd and PopCash but I have problem in running ads with these networks.

You can generate earning at such kind of network and buy clean traffic from there and generate earning at second ad network and withdraw money.

GCS

I remember a thread posted here with such method but I doubt ad networks will let you get away with this kind of method since basically you're cheating their system.

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest mellowads.com, one of the top advertising platform so far where you get good sales.

You can claim faucet every 24 hrs for - 500, 1000 , 3000 satoshis. This will accumulated in your Balance.

The amount in your Balance cannot be withdrawn but used in advertising your business on Mellow Ads.

You can advertise your business as low as 1000 satoshis.

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your info.

Do they approve websites easily or strict conditions?

GCS

No restrictions at all. You have to mention whatever category they are.

billystor20

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e
Hi,

GCS
sta informacion es muy valiosa estoy totalmente de acuerdo con usted

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest mellowads.com, one of the top advertising platform so far where you get good sales.

You can claim faucet every 24 hrs for - 500, 1000 , 3000 satoshis. This will accumulated in your Balance.

The amount in your Balance cannot be withdrawn but used in advertising your business on Mellow Ads.

You can advertise your business as low as 1000 satoshis.
I also will recommend mellowads , it no more new as network . It has been for long and been paying it's members. Earnings from publisher's account can be converted to advertise account

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
De-rector ❕NEWS Stellar Network Looking To Acquire MoneyGram in Partnership With Advent International. Bitcoin Forum 0
K ❓ASK Looking for ad network that allows quiz sites Traffic & Monetization 3
TrybalNetwork Trybal.Network is looking for Beta Testers before starting our Airdrop. Airdrops Forum 4
Miga ❓ASK Looking for BEST CPA Adult Network with Dating OFFERS Affiliate Marketing 7
De-rector ❕NEWS The Wealthy Are Looking Towards Crypto Following The SPAC Boom Crypto Currencies 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Microsoft looking to bitcoin technology Crypto Currencies 7
faribakhazaei ❕NEWS James Howles, looking for recovery of his $ 378 million Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 4
faribakhazaei ❕NEWS Poll: 40% of institutional investors are looking to increase their digital assets Altcoins Forum 2
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Japan is looking to 2022 in hopes of its digital currency Crypto Currencies 0
microunit ❕NEWS Hedge fund Point72 is looking a head for crypto Crypto Currencies 0
chivs86 ❕NEWS Looking for some ideas to earn free crypto Crypto Currencies 26
BusyCat ❓ASK Looking for gambling sites having cashout option in Sports bet. Gambling Forum 7
A Buy I am looking for game scripts for my website Buy / Sell / Trade 0
De-rector ❕NEWS Amazon Is Looking For Someone To Lead Blockchain Innovation Crypto Currencies 15
ElPaule ❕NEWS As DeFi on BCS gains more popularity, attackers looking for loopholes to drain money Crypto Currencies 0
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Squares looking at hardware wallets Bitcoin Forum 2
AudraMiller Deal Urgent sale - Looking to sell 13100 BMF points for 12.8 USD LTC or DGB Marketplace 1
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Apple looking for crypto experience Crypto Currencies 5
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Shark Tank is looking into DeFi Crypto Currencies 0
T Looking to up my earnings game Introductions 2
S ❓ASK Starting my SaaS service (selling social media marketing services) looking for a website Design & Programming 1
H ❓ASK Looking for a BOT for share my referral links into Telegram channel Affiliate Marketing 5
lxo94 ❓ASK I am looking for a designer to modify a template! Design & Programming 1
S hi! looking forward to learn new things here Introductions 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS TIME magazine is looking for a finance director who understands Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 11
Hostearn Buy I'm looking to buy Amazon AWS Accounts Buy / Sell / Trade 3
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Nigeria may be looking at changing its stance on cryptocurrency Crypto Currencies 35
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Kraken Exchange is looking for new funding Crypto Currencies 11
AudraMiller ❕NEWS India is looking to regulate crypto Crypto Currencies 7
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Brave browser is looking to integrate cryptocurrency wallets Crypto Currencies 13
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Morocco may be looking to launch its own digital currency Crypto Currencies 22
MFMAD ❓ASK I'm new here, looking for some piece of advice How to Make Money Online? 5
BILL19 Deal I have 24$ PayPal looking to buy 22$ BMF Marketplace 6
S Deal I have 20$ Paypal and I am looking to buy crypto Marketplace 5
J ❓ASK Looking for gambling site. Gambling Forum 50
aryan4 ❕NEWS Miami mayor looking for bitcoin for diversification Bitcoin Forum 12
AudraMiller ❕NEWS The US Treasury department may be looking to a new KYC verification Crypto Currencies 8
Jisenku Buy Looking for 5 Hotmail/Outlook Accounts Buy / Sell / Trade 1
ericphilipmartin JOURNEY The challenge of looking for 3 business partners. Bragging & Journeys 2
ElPaule Hi iam Paul, looking for interesting opportunities Introductions 0
phoenixx26 ❓ASK Looking for a Job How to Make Money Online? 11
Oligosac Buy Looking for a paxful account Buy / Sell / Trade 2
PaidPoints ❓ASK We Are Looking For A Good Partner In The Philippines How to Make Money Online? 13
Tappman ❕NEWS Crypto prices dipping now. If there’s something you have been looking to buy now might be the time Crypto Currencies 9
wilsnico ❓ASK I'm looking for a good legit place to investment invest my Tron. High Risk Investments 27
Binod Looking for top legit sites paying for writting articles, essay!!! General Chat 29
kicktracer011 Jobs Looking for someone to record some videos. Buy / Sell / Trade 1
K ❓ASK Looking for a Sumcoins Exchange? Altcoins Forum 3
M Deal Looking to buy website with at least 500 organic visitors Marketplace 12
D ❓ASK I am looking for a person to guide me in the online earning. How to Make Money Online? 48