• Banned

platokingdomjr

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newly launched litecoin investment site

investment plan.. 21% of your investment after 24hours.

also plus free 0.0004 litecoin just for signing up

payments method.. litecoin, bitcoin, dogecoin, etherum, bitcoin cash dash coin.

• Banned

platokingdomjr

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you made deposits or are you simply trying to refer people to the program? Please tell us if you have received returns from this investment with proof. Thanks.

i don't have litecoin to invest.. but one of my friend that did.. got paid instantly yesterday.. also i was was given free litecoin deposit plus 21% after 24hours.. and i got paid instantly also.

Note: DON'T SPEND WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE! ALSO AM NOT THE ADMIN OF THE SITE

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received my first profit from Litecash. See my payment proof below. I received 0.02118166 LTC (about $2.48) because I deposited 0.02 LTC in the plan "21% daily forever" and you get also 0.0001 LTC if you deposit for the first time. Join this great program here:

D

devi lik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 plans daily 21% 24hours already closing, but the payment still processing, usually instant paid, but dunno what happens my plan still processing status, one from 2019/06/08 amount above 1 ltc, and the other closed 2019/06/09 above 1 ltc too, and status processing too,. are they paid only in work days?if do you guys know when will it be paid usually?
thank you.

ajaythemystery

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I invest 0.3 ltc but i got daily payout instat
Today i have o
0.8 ltc from this site
Watch proof
100% Legit Paying Site
See Proof
Minimum Invest
BTC - 0.005 ,ETH - 0.03 , LTC - 0.1 DASH - 0.1 ,PERFECT MONEY - $5
PAYEER - $5
MINIMUM WITHDRAW
BTC - 0.0005
DASH - 0.01
ETH - 0.005
LTC - 0.01
PERFECT MONEY- $0.1
PAYEER -$0.1
CLICK HERE

Attachments

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received another withdrawal from Litecash today. They still paying out.

0.01929749 LTC ($2.84) has been successfully sent to your Litecoin address MWLPX9LLo9LXA95Dgc4pwypacN3RqwXCf5. Batch id 808889425. I made a deposit of $2.00) so I have a profit of $0.84 in 24 hours.
litecash-12062019.jpg

(Because I have Litecoin address via Payeer it's starting with MWLP..... in stead of starting with a L....). Join here: https://litecash.ltd/?ref=14810

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday im trying to invest in litecash and when the payment is over theres a link to click it.

But the problem is when i click it this image below showed, can anyone help me to figure how to withdraw my payment? Thank you for your help
The message "Invalid Address" is showing up when you use a Litecoin address starting with M (for example the litecoin address via Payeer). I have this also, but I will receive my profit. When your Litecoin address starts with a L... you can click on the link and see all confirmations of your transaction.

Edwin hartanto

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The message "Invalid Address" is showing up when you use a Litecoin address starting with M (for example the litecoin address via Payeer). I have this also, but I will receive my profit. When your Litecoin address starts with a L... you can click on the link and see all confirmations of your transaction.
Thankss a lot sir!

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 21% daily is it everyday they will pay with the initial amount you started with
The 21% profit daily is for one time. If you deposit you get after 24 hours 121% of your deposit. So the next day you must do a new deposit. The text "21% daily forever" on their site is NOT true!!