Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

List of countries where bitcoin and other crypto currency is legal

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
And the remaining countries , they are not treating Bitcoin illegal but still it's not accepted as a payment method like in our country. Atleast we can use and trade Bitcoin , that's important:)

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And the remaining countries , they are not treating Bitcoin illegal but still it's not accepted as a payment method like in our country. Atleast we can use and trade Bitcoin , that's important:)
You are right, I doubt if there are countries that are strict about it , most are just mute but the countries listed are fully approved the activities.

Saad Ahmadani

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my country PAKISTAN it is acceptable and I think all other countries should take it into notice that Bitcoin is a biggest and oldest currency so they should allow it for international and local transaction.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In my country PAKISTAN it is acceptable and I think all other countries should take it into notice that Bitcoin is a biggest and oldest currency so they should allow it for international and local transaction.
When I checked yesterday before putting up this thread I didn't see that Pakistan has officially legalized bitcoin, thanks for adding your country too. Let hope more countries are added.

Saad Ahmadani

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i am damn sure that my country is one of those countries where bitcoin currency is acceptable,but may be there can be some confusion so lets check it again ,and hope it many countries will add soon.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
no i am damn sure that my country is one of those countries where bitcoin currency is acceptable,but may be there can be some confusion so lets check it again ,and hope it many countries will add soon.
So does it mean your country also has bitcoin ATMs and can you as well link link your bank account directly to bitcoin wallets too?

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
So does it mean your country also has bitcoin ATMs and can you as well link link your bank account directly to bitcoin wallets too?
I think linking bank accounts to Bitcoin wallets like coinbase or blockchain is possible for most if the Asian countries as far as I know.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think linking bank accounts to Bitcoin wallets like coinbase or blockchain is possible for most if the Asian countries as far as I know.
That's great, I can only do that with my luno wallet but I haven't tried it blockchain wallet. How about those Asian countries that are yet to accept bitcoin do they allow that too?

westmania

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting topic but I think unless I am physically on thst country or have a business ckncern there I should be free of concern regarding that country accepts bitcoin or not cause people everywhere managed to withdraw bitcoin somehow and localbitcoins/paxful earns well in that concern!

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting topic but I think unless I am physically on thst country or have a business ckncern there I should be free of concern regarding that country accepts bitcoin or not cause people everywhere managed to withdraw bitcoin somehow and localbitcoins/paxful earns well in that concern!
You know it is good to know if have idea of the countries where it is legalized and also update on whether they are on the increase or not , the more the countries the higher the chances of other countries legalising it.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My country Nigeria is neither here nor there. Bitcoin isn't legal or illegal but it isn't accepted offline as means of payment and banks are not allowed any kind of business with Bitcoin.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My country Nigeria is neither here nor there. Bitcoin isn't legal or illegal but it isn't accepted offline as means of payment and banks are not allowed any kind of business with Bitcoin.
It is an indirect Indication that the country has not legalized it but probably carefully studying the trend so as to legalise or not. It is more like feed forward effect now.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am agree with your post there on many countries which are legal the cryptocurrency in which included Japan us Philippines and South Western countries in some country which is illegal included Pakistan India Indonesia Bangladesh etc.
@sa'ad Ahmadani, is a Pakistani and he said bitcoin and other Crypto currencies are legal in his country, I am sure it is not legal in indian and Bangladesh but I am not sure of Indonesia.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is an indirect Indication that the country has not legalized it but probably carefully studying the trend so as to legalise or not. It is more like feed forward effect now.
Maybe that the right word since it isn't a criminal offence to use bitcoins and at same time it isn't acceptable. But good thing is some of the country's online businesses are accepting it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The moment some merchants are accepting it no cause for alarm. I am optimistic other nations will adopt it cos it is the trend of the moment. The economic impact is the concern of many under developed nations

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The moment some merchants are accepting it no cause for alarm. I am optimistic other nations will adopt it cos it is the trend of the moment. The economic impact is the concern of many under developed nations
To the best of my knowledge I believe Bitcoin will impact developing nation's positively,maybe limitations is just the centralized nature of Bitcoin that limits government involvement in controlling it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To the best of my knowledge I believe Bitcoin will impact developing nation's positively,maybe limitations is just the centralized nature of Bitcoin that limits government involvement in controlling it.
Yeah but I believe government can play politics toward getting involved, another concern might be that no one or only few knows the founder of bitcoin.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but I believe government can play politics toward getting involved, another concern might be that no one or only few knows the founder of bitcoin.
The politics might not augur well and miight not be to the good of everyone. I will prefer the get involved with a better interest to make the currency more valuable than it is and maybe More stable too

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In my country bitcoin is not yet acceptable and used as the exchange currency, but you can still trade bitcoin

Bitcoin should be popularized in other developing countries and also should be used in exchange for goods
Same status with my country, they didn't legalize neither do they frown at it's activities, I hope it be come legalized such that we can use it for all activities.