Learning C++

Crystal

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
i have no knowledge on this but you can try to visit this forum https://cboard.cprogramming.com/ and see if you find useful replies.
Also join to lynda.com a website with tutorials, and you will have 10 days for trial to see full tutorials. Search in google for any other websites with tutorials. Also youtube is a good source for tutorials too.

wisekim

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I Recommended for you these Softwares are the best for programming languages C/C++, Java....
  • Eclipse.
  • Netbeans.
  • IntelliJ Idea.
  • Code::Blocks.

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
What programs would you recommend for learning C++? Do you know C++? I'm looking to learn it, would you recommend any websites, or tutorials/websites? How did you learn this coding language?
I learned this two years ago in campus. I really liked programming unit but I did not perfom well in it especially the practical part. I will recommend you install the C++ software for dummies because the steps are shown and you will excel if you patiently learn each step everyday.

MegaMan

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
You can find free courses on udemy, if you want free tutorials.. search on YouTube, I'm sure that you will find many videos there and maybe full courses. ;)

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I think Visual Studio Code with the Dot netcore can be good for the C++. If you want you can make use of the Visual studio community edition. They seem to have really good option for the learning. I have used old IDEs like the Turbo explorer and Turbo C++. Those some of the old IDEs are not worth using anymore. And even worst part is that they don't add much value in terms of the standaards too. New C++ standards have changed a lot of things as well.

VHINZ

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
You can use Visual studio to create programs in C++. It's easy to use and it has it's own compiler. After writing your codes, you can compile and run it by just clicking the start (debug) button. There are lots of sources in the internet that you can find to learn C++. If you are fond of reading, I you can learn at Tutorialspoint.com But I suggest learn programming through videos. There are lots of programming tutorials you can find in youtube. If you want paid tutorials, I recommend udemy.com, their trainings are cheap.

castbound castboundoski

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Microsoft Visual Studio C++ is a software where you can start developing in C++. If you want to learn C++ then make sure you read books about it ( search some books on Google ) and also I would recommend you to take a course and watch YouTube videos.

jrhey

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
i think you can learn C++ by installing Visual Studio in your laptop or PC and try to search and read all about C++, you can start in how is the naming in C++ and basic coding, then while you are reading, you can also try to make your basic program.

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I'd recommend making use of the GNU C++ compiler with Visual Studio Code. And if you want to go through Microsoft C++ compiler route you can even make use of that as well. They have Visual Studio Build tools. That allow you to download that compiler for C++ and it's free so nothing you have to do other than downloading that installer and Visual Studio code editor.

zeljko

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
For start you don't have to install anything on your computer. You can use online compilers for testing your code. When you learn some basic than install Visual Studio or something else.

mcjerry

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I have heard a lot of programming program before.
I want to learn programming but I don't know which one to learn.
This is what I want to knwo In computer. Maybe there is anyone that knows the exact computer program I should learn.
I want a program that will help me be able to create code to build an app with advance function

overcast

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
There are online IDEs that you can use. I'd say install Visual Studio community edition. And that should get you started with the C++ as well. Because they come up with the compiler in their IDE. Which makes it easy for you to use the IDE for C++ programming. For windows there is also mingw installer that you can use.