Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROOF Latest Payment from BeerMoneyForum

Discussion in 'Bragging & Follow Along Journeys' started by SUPER SINGH, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello everyone, thanks for making SUPERSINGH and seems like many people now know me and know how much Super I am LOL. Joined Forum Coin as well, And doing well and hope to get paid from there soon as well. Anyways back to topic. Felt i should have get the payment today and requested @Mr. B and he released the payment before 5 mins , I guess even Private Banks took more time LOL. Below is my payment proof. Also today i added my signature here as well and hope you all wanna join Forum Coin as well. I am there are till now have 11 referrals and out of which 3 have made more than 20 posts and credited me a total of 75 Forum coins. I want more to join and at least make 20 posts to help me, I am always here and there and also on Mylot to help you or even in personal life. Sorry admin i wrote a lot out of topic in this thread but please don't mind.

Attached Files:

Sonu singh and Mr. B like this.
  2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratz! :D

3. arjuna8809

arjuna8809 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow! Thank you my friend fir sharing the earning you got from beer forum. It definitely inspired me to be more active in this forum. Go super singh!

4. jay Kumar

jay Kumar Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations on your payment. How long it took you to earn that amount.

5. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations Super, I was really wasting my time playing video games but from now on, after reading your post, uninstalled two games till now! and I will start working harder!

arjuna8809 likes this.
  6. arjuna8809

arjuna8809 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm with you buddy. i have been uninstalled all the games in my phone and sent my time at this forum.

MegaMan likes this.
  7. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations to your payment from the BMF.I received my payment too very fast from the BMF.Very nice that you have got so many active refs on the Forum Coin.I wish you success on posting on forums.

8. jay Kumar

jay Kumar Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations on your payment. How long it took you to earn this amount. Is there any other way other than PayPal to redeem

9. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks friend. Presently there is no option other than PayPal but if the admin @Mr. B have Bitcoins than he may via that as well but that's not documented. So you should go for the PayPal cash. Tusziget, Arjuna , Megaman I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your time. If you haven't join Forum coin as yet, Do join that from my referral, I will be there to help and we can rock that stage as well.

10. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    congratulations, yes you are well known member of this site and you make a good speech,like an award winning speech, keep it up man, refferal numbers are good.

11. Ralph Portuguez

Ralph Portuguez Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congrats buddy ! Job well done i'm also looking forward with my account im thankful coz i found this Beer Money Forum. Thanks to my friend for referring me to join the team Aja buddy another motivation for me to continue this kind of chance . Congrats and Enjoy :D

12. Sonu singh

Sonu singh Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations on your payment from this website Sir. I heard a lot about you from forum coin. You are trying hard to get more referrals and helping members on forum coin to know them more about this website.

13. Chief Minister

Chief Minister Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations on your payment sir. Looks like you love this website and earning every week. I think it's better to earn something than nothing. Even earnings are slow here but good to earn some pennies.