Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS KuCoin hacker using Uniswap to launder funds

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KuCoin revealed on Friday that up to $200 million worth of cryptocurrency funds was stolen from them by a hacker .
The coins stolen include Bitcoin , ethereum and about 150 Erc-20 tokens .

The hacker has sold from yesterday to today the sun of $1.1 million synthetix token . He is trying to convert the tokens and coins to fiat currency .

I hope this hacker will be traced and caught

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KuCoin revealed on Friday that up to $200 million worth of cryptocurrency funds was stolen from them by a hacker .

The hacker has sold from yesterday to today the sun of $1.1 million synthetix token . He is trying to convert the tokens and coins to fiat currency .

I feel bad reading about this hacking that brings or come with huge losses all the time. Can't security be more tight than this to avoid hackers having a field day with huge funds like this.it really surprising

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that this hacker is caught, I like to know that they are tracking all his transactions, he must make a mistake and at that moment he can be located.

Rollerkid

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The hacker moved all coins that seems to have good potential in the future and he is exchanging them. I this hacker will be caught and learn how to use his hacking skills positively.

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As per cointelegraph, the transactions are traceable on the Ethereum Blockchain Network.

When the tokens are converted to Ether, it would leave traces of the transaction and exchanges can suspend the address linked with those stolen funds.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hacker moved all coins that seems to have good potential in the future and he is exchanging them. I this hacker will be caught and learn how to use his hacking skills positively.
Based on the news that I read in cointelegraph , the hacker's address for some of the token has been blocked , so presently he has lost some of the money and can't be able to withdraw them . He is calm now with the remaining funds

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the news that I read in cointelegraph , the hacker's address for some of the token has been blocked , so presently he has lost some of the money and can't be able to withdraw them . He is calm now with the remaining funds
They are yet to locate him, right? At least it is of some comfort that some of his addresses were blocked. He should be located and made to face the wrath of the law.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If his wallet has been blocked then there is possibility that the coin will be recovered. I know this Crypto currency anonymity can't be sustained because of hackers.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If his wallet has been blocked then there is possibility that the coin will be recovered. I know this Crypto currency anonymity can't be sustained because of hackers.
It would be a really good thing if the coins could be recovered. Even if not all, a large percentage of the whole thing. $200 million is quite a huge sum.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are yet to locate him, right? At least it is of some comfort that some of his addresses were blocked. He should be located and made to face the wrath of the law.
He is now hiding and taking careful measures to avoid being caught . But with the rate of investigation , there is possibility he may be caught anytime soon

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The development of the news has been quite hopeful, at least the stolen funds have been recovered and now the hacker knows that he is cornered.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The development of the news has been quite hopeful, at least the stolen funds have been recovered and now the hacker knows that he is cornered.
Now that is very good news to hear. I really wanted the funds recovered and now that they are closing in on the hacker, to be caught soon enough.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that is very good news to hear. I really wanted the funds recovered and now that they are closing in on the hacker, to be caught soon enough.
The technology to track it has advanced or is that I had never known, but I think I remember that when a hacker stole funds those funds were almost impossible to recover

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funds is not fully recovered already because he still have in his possession a larger amount of the coin. The one recovered was the few ones he tried selling days after the hack

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He might still make away with the remaining funds. He might not even be calm as we think, he might just be strategizing.hackers are sometimes very smart

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He might still make away with the remaining funds. He might not even be calm as we think, he might just be strategizing.hackers are sometimes very smart
Hackers are smart , they make their plans and alternatives so they only execute, in a very short time he will move all funds if proper measures are not in place.