Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM KirkFelt.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello, I introduce KirkFelt!
* 7% DAILY FOR 20 DAYS - A minimum of $ 25
* 155% PAY AFTER 28 DAYS - Minimum $ 10
* 1.25% DAILY FOR 20 DAYS @ Return of deposit after the investment expiration time - Minimum $ 10
** Pays! **
Works 1 days! 12.22.2018
Min. Payment: 1 USD
Accepted payment: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash & Dash
Referral Commission - 3 levels - 7%, 2%, 1%

Join my team: https://kirkfelt.com/?ref=czarek182

Need help write to me :)

# 1 First payment !! :BTC::BTC::BTC:

:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

Attachments

Gamedite

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the second version of the same site.
What happened to our previous site investments?
I would say that it is better to stay away ...

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kirkland And Felt
10 godz. ·
Please bear with us..... All information on the old website is inaccurate AS OF THE MOMENT and MUST NOT be your basis for your final account statistics.All accounts and datas in the old websites (deposits, withdrawals, referrals etc.) are being audited. That is why until now all accounts are disabled the deposits, earnings and withdrawals in the old site for the purpose of auditing.

All users database and referral statistics are moved to the new website. So no need to register again. Just use same logins from the old website.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, 99% of these HYIPs are Ponzi schemes that'll close down sooner or later. The trick is to withdraw your earnings before it happens and get profit, but it's a risky gamble.

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agrees the most important to know when to pull out but peacefully the site is new will attract a lot of time, the administration of a model contact and talking with people on the official group, no time when there is such a good contact https://t.me/kfelt

Gamedite

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have rewritten the site administrators with the simple request to have my deposit back.
I mentioned NOT I wanted the interests.
I have not received a reply yet despite the fact that the email is FOR SURE arrived.
Seriousness first of all.
So I ask to everyone not to invest until the deposits are reinstated.

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I do not know why you are panicking, repayment of the old page will last up to 60 days, so sowing panic on the new website will not give you anything, not only you had money there ... The site is legit

Attachments

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

shakeerah achmad

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paying paying my 3rd withdrawal

02.01.19 15:24......Received Payment 6.3 USD from account U17522209 to account U****. Batch: 241512895. Memo: API Payment. Payment to Crypto-Angel from KirkFelt.com.:Thumbsup:

czarek182

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments