SCAM Juicybtc.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

freelizard

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure , lots of them , if you haven't joined these already , click on the links below in my post , adbtc.top paying out regularly , so is freebitco.in plus a lot of others that I get free satoshi from every day

B

Benww

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure , lots of them , if you haven't joined these already , click on the links below in my post , adbtc.top paying out regularly , so is freebitco.in plus a lot of others that I get free satoshi from every day
I know those 2 but it takes so long

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But did anyone tried to request withdraw and not get paid ? before to decide a scam or not
I saw the blog and it says it was a scam. Perhaps 0% of faucets give with this price 100-200sat/15mins. If you want to try to reach the withdraw I don't mind, but with simple logic it impossible its legit.

IncenDiary

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I went onto the bigbtc link and opera cried out in pain :
Malicious site warning
This site may be hacked or contain malicious software. Visiting this page may be harmful.
Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

doctorfm

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREEBITCOIN - oldest & trusted, with 4,08% interest on deposits over 30,000 satoshi;
ADBTC - about 1,000 satoshi daily;
FREEBITCOIN CASH - interest with 6% interest on deposit, hourly faucet;
FREEDOGECOIN - same as the other one, horly faucet & 6% deposit interest;
FREELITECOIN - same as the other, 6% interest, hourly faucet;
STEBUS - the same principle, pays in Bitcoin - FaucetHub & Wallet;
FREEBITCORE - the same, pays in BitCore, interest on deposit. You can deposit via Dogecoin;
FREE DIGIBYTE - same as up, interest on deposit, you can deposit via Dogecoin;
FREE ZCASH - identical, deposit via Dogecoin and interest.
All of them are tested, all are paying instantly or in 10-20 minutes through FaucetHub or Wallet.
If you will register at all of these mentioned above, you will only have to check out horly the faucets and earn slowly but sure a lot of crypto.
Try to get referrals to all of them.
Good luck!

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you give me some of that websites please?
Thanks
FREEBITCOIN - oldest & trusted, with 4,08% interest on deposits over 30,000 satoshi;
ADBTC - about 1,000 satoshi daily;
FREEBITCOIN CASH - interest with 6% interest on deposit, hourly faucet;
FREEDOGECOIN - same as the other one, horly faucet & 6% deposit interest;
FREELITECOIN - same as the other, 6% interest, hourly faucet;
STEBUS - the same principle, pays in Bitcoin - FaucetHub & Wallet;
FREEBITCORE - the same, pays in BitCore, interest on deposit. You can deposit via Dogecoin;
FREE DIGIBYTE - same as up, interest on deposit, you can deposit via Dogecoin;
FREE ZCASH - identical, deposit via Dogecoin and interest.
All of them are tested, all are paying instantly or in 10-20 minutes through FaucetHub or Wallet.
If you will register at all of these mentioned above, you will only have to check out horly the faucets and earn slowly but sure a lot of crypto.
Try to get referrals to all of them.
Good luck!
no offence but these are not the best faucets that exist. they might be good for referral earning but now actual the best.

Gncspm

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
no offence but these are not the best faucets that exist. they might be good for referral earning but now actual the best.
Thank you very much but you know i dont waste my time for 1000 satoshis i cant even go to mc donalds at the end of the week with that. Do you know something that pays better with no investment?
In these days its more to find scams than websites that really pay.

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much but you know i dont waste my time for 1000 satoshis i cant even go to mc donalds at the end of the week with that. Do you know something that pays better with no investment?
In these days its more to find scams than websites that really pay.
With no investment you can't make a lot from faucets. I make 0.3$/day and i do faucets a total of 2.5hours/day. I don't do them 2.5 hours straight the time is splitted up.