Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
ShrinkMe.io - Highest Paying URL Shortener
Short URL

SCAM Juicybtc.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

freelizard

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure , lots of them , if you haven't joined these already , click on the links below in my post , adbtc.top paying out regularly , so is freebitco.in plus a lot of others that I get free satoshi from every day

B

Benww

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sure , lots of them , if you haven't joined these already , click on the links below in my post , adbtc.top paying out regularly , so is freebitco.in plus a lot of others that I get free satoshi from every day
I know those 2 but it takes so long

Madox

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But did anyone tried to request withdraw and not get paid ? before to decide a scam or not

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But did anyone tried to request withdraw and not get paid ? before to decide a scam or not
I saw the blog and it says it was a scam. Perhaps 0% of faucets give with this price 100-200sat/15mins. If you want to try to reach the withdraw I don't mind, but with simple logic it impossible its legit.

IncenDiary

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I went onto the bigbtc link and opera cried out in pain :
Malicious site warning
This site may be hacked or contain malicious software. Visiting this page may be harmful.
Opera Software strongly discourages visiting this page.

Gncspm

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no offence but these are not the best faucets that exist. they might be good for referral earning but now actual the best.
Thank you very much but you know i dont waste my time for 1000 satoshis i cant even go to mc donalds at the end of the week with that. Do you know something that pays better with no investment?
In these days its more to find scams than websites that really pay.

Aisaka12

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much but you know i dont waste my time for 1000 satoshis i cant even go to mc donalds at the end of the week with that. Do you know something that pays better with no investment?
In these days its more to find scams than websites that really pay.
With no investment you can't make a lot from faucets. I make 0.3$/day and i do faucets a total of 2.5hours/day. I don't do them 2.5 hours straight the time is splitted up.

JakMonitor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jakmonitor.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They don't pay out, even if you have reached the minimum withdraw amount of 0.001 BTC. Also no payouts on Sunday as they promiss on their site. It's total SCAM! Don't spend time at this site.

D

DanielaSHoltz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
é scam, eu completei os 0.001 btc, esperei o domingo e até agora nada. É scam eu nem perco meu tempo mais nesse site.

A

Azumie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already reach 0.001 as per minimum withdrawal but still until today i didn't get my payment

edski74

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

simplyfred

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I'm glad I've read this thread I just tried it and it is really high satoshi being claim and surely it is quite unrealistic. I think upon reading this thread I won't continue and waste my time for nothing.,

HazeTM

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.