Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

JOURNEY Journey to Success... In many different ways

Hi! My name is Jisenku, but I also go by Bluedm. I'm currently 15 years old and am looking to start up my social media career and get my music career up and running too. I plan to share anything going on today that might be important, such as a new album releasing or a new video, and give you overall stats about what's going on.

What have I done today?

• Created a new Music Distribution Artist under the name Jisenku where I post memes (Available on Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, etc.)
  • Created an album with three tracks for Jisenku
Plans:

• Change all of my social media accounts to align with the new pseudonym Jisenku
  • Save up $10 USD to change my PSN to Jisenku
  • Post some more videos on Fruitlab
Accomplishments:

• Made $0.09 USD in revenue from my music
  • Created this post and plan to grind more on BMF
Social Accounts:
Twitter: @Jisenku
Instagram: @Jisenku
Twitch: @JisenkuYT
Youtube: Jisenku
Spotify & Other Music Platforms: Jisenku & Bluedm
Fruitlab: Jisenku
Discord: Jisenku#9277
Gumroad: /bluedm

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting things that I have done :p

Made an unofficial official Discord server for my friends to lurk in (learning how to moderate and use Discord effectively)
Helping a forum owner get his Discord server set up with ideas and event planning

Uninteresting things I have done

Spent way too much time on Dank Memer (Discord Bot)
Still waiting on my Jisenku artist account to be up on Spotify so I can claim it.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really interesting, I wish you success in your career. But try and register your name and song so that it would not be pirated.

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really interesting, I wish you success in your career. But try and register your name and song so that it would not be pirated.
Well, of course, I do use Content ID and all of that, but pirating is inevitable, so my songs are available for free on Bandcamp anyway :p

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little update:

Hahaha, I made a casing error in my title name of one of my albums so it took a while before they could return it to me and let me make corrections >.<
Anyways I was able to make corrections and I'm waiting for it to be distributed.

Social Media Updates!

I'm claiming the username Jisenku on all different types of social media and importing all of my other accounts to that username (Including saving $10 on PSN to get the name Jisenku :3)

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the long gap, I'm doing other stuff as well, including some volunteer work I got caught up with. Anyways nothing new has been going on, I did test out GatsbyJS as a way to make a blog, but I think I'll just reboot my Wordpress and use that with Jisenku.tech (new domain I claimed)

All of my Spotify releases are up and running, but I haven't claimed my Jisenku profile on Spotify yet, but will soon.

Hoping to get a PC setup soon to play VR and start streaming :p

Ranamal

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep Going on Buddy Try As much as you can and Good luck, All the best for you
Never Give up

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
like a boss JOURNEY My Journey Success Or Failure Bragging & Journeys 19
Yusra31 ❕NEWS Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao Ponders Regulation: 'Compliance Is a Journey in Crypto Crypto Currencies 0
Bereketab123 My journey for making money online Introductions 2
faribakhazaei ❕NEWS Binance CEO reacts to legislative pressure; Binance has embarked on a new journey Bitcoin Forum 0
BMF JOURNEY MY JOURNEY to $1,000,000 NET PROFIT Bragging & Journeys 8
Bhaskar125 JOURNEY My Journey to 0.005 BTC in One Week With Zero Investment. Bragging & Journeys 26
Kambas JOURNEY Free NFT Journey Bragging & Journeys 7
Cyberjean JOURNEY Cyberjean's Journey Bragging & Journeys 3
S ❕NEWS Journey from a Developer's perspective of SKIDDO Token in the world of DeFi Altcoins Forum 3
Fayiz ❕NEWS Journey Of Bitcoin Crypto Currencies 12
Kambas JOURNEY DOGEcoin Journey Bragging & Journeys 0
W Embarking on the online money journey. Introductions 0
henrygabriel JOURNEY My journey to earn $3,50 dollars daily. Bragging & Journeys 55
DexterGee My online money making journey. Introductions 1
Masrawy20 JOURNEY My Journey to earn 5$ Daily Bragging & Journeys 24
S JOURNEY Journey to make a ton of crypto Bragging & Journeys 6
Nakrypto JOURNEY My HIYP journey (economic games) Bragging & Journeys 8
S ❕NEWS [ANN] [ICO] MEDICALVEDA.COM - REDEFINING PATIENT JOURNEY Altcoins Forum 0
ARandomHustler JOURNEY Instagram Theme Pages - Journey to 100 Dollars per Month Bragging & Journeys 4
LFMoney JOURNEY My journey to 1 FREE BTC Bragging & Journeys 130
Giben JOURNEY My Crypto Journey Bragging & Journeys 9
S JOURNEY My journey to make my first $5000 in affiliate marketing!!. Made $1336.60 so far. Bragging & Journeys 7
JoeCook1130 JOURNEY Journey to making 10$ a week online Bragging & Journeys 22
C My journey online making passive income. Introductions 2
Bloop JOURNEY Journey to become a billionaire Bragging & Journeys 28
Reflink Affiliate JOURNEY The Reflink Affiliate Journey Bragging & Journeys 0
KarthikP JOURNEY My journey to $50 a month online earning Bragging & Journeys 76
S JOURNEY My journey on web earning with different methods Bragging & Journeys 29
C JOURNEY My HYIP Journey - Target: $3,000/month at the end of 2020 Bragging & Journeys 16
darkbyte JOURNEY My Journey - Target $100+ / month (for now) Bragging & Journeys 11
B JOURNEY My Journey to $50 a day with affiliate networks Bragging & Journeys 1
SanjayTml JOURNEY Starting from $0; An online earning Journey with legit sites Bragging & Journeys 20
Kahl39 JOURNEY My Journey With Best and Trusted PAYING SITES Bragging & Journeys 1
ThulfWaatu JOURNEY [Journey #5] 4th Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Bragging & Journeys 15
R JOURNEY My Journey Bragging & Journeys 5
mi306 JOURNEY No Investment Journey Bragging & Journeys 17
soopasimon JOURNEY Making a site - a super hard journey. Bragging & Journeys 6
Reznov JOURNEY Journey to 1K subs & 4K hours views Bragging & Journeys 21
Kambas JOURNEY Crypto Camel YouTube Channel Journey Bragging & Journeys 17
ThulfWaatu Closed [Journey #4] 3rd Amazon Affiliate Niche Site | Goal: MONEY! Bragging & Journeys 3
ntuuwa JOURNEY I'm trying the Journey (YouTuber) Bragging & Journeys 4
D JOURNEY Journey To Passive Income via Affiliate Marketing Bragging & Journeys 10
TheLazyMillionaire JOURNEY From £0 to £10k Month - The Ultimate Referral Marketing Journey Bragging & Journeys 1
GCBTC1 JOURNEY My 1,000,000 Sats Journey (And General Beermoney Blog) Bragging & Journeys 115
old-newbie JOURNEY a hopeful journey with a bit sad backstory Bragging & Journeys 0
ThulfWaatu JOURNEY [Journey #3] Amazon Affiliate Niche Site | Goal: 300€ Per Month Bragging & Journeys 45
Riverside JOURNEY Journey down the River Bragging & Journeys 5
Q JOURNEY My 0 to $5000 Journey Bragging & Journeys 11
I JOURNEY My Blogging Journey - Trying to be different Bragging & Journeys 6
K My journey to create passive income from scratch Bragging & Journeys 2