- Mar 9, 2019
- Reaction score
- BMF Points
Are You Looking for a Crypto Casino?
Create Free Wallet! Mining without Equipment!
Hello everyone and welcome to MY journey!
What are my goals?
Naturally, to earn money online one way or another utilizing my skillsets and curiosity towards this kind of work.
- Short-term; Finding out as much as i can about the online working industry and gathering enough capital to set up a website. (I'll reserve 3 months for this).
- Mid-term; Learn all i can about running and monetizing a website, start the website. (I'll reserve 2-3 months for this).
- Long-term; Running my first website successfully while looking into starting another.
I know this will be difficult concept since it only adds on to what i have to do but i am confident i can pull it off, the whole plan is set so that i can already start working on the original content right now so when i actually start the website i can have library of original content ready AND be able to add new original and existing content daily.
But i'm ahead of myself, let's focus on short-term!
What i'm currently doing?
- Prolific - Steady money, currently making 3£/day on average.
- Clixsense - Not steady, currently making 1.35$/day on average. Thinking about bailing from here since i feel like tasks are not worth it and surveys are inconsistent.
- Clickworker - Not steady, made 1.05€ out of few days with little effort, waiting on assessment tests to qualify for better jobs.
- Twitchfollows - ~0.20€/day, 0 effort. Thinking about investing on premium.
- Packetstream - currently just testing it out if its something thats worth my time, same with some cloudminers.
Quickly calculated with these im projecting something around 400-450€ untill i move onto mid-term goals.
What are my other plans during short-term?
Start to Promote t-shirts via affiliate links, maybe work on some designs if an idea comes to me.
Try and recruit some referrals to... well pretty much everything i guess
Create multiple social media accounts across platforms (Even if i just end up not using them i'm sure they will come handy when i start gathering traffic to my future website).
What is my motivation and why do i start with the project?
Even writing this rough "what im going to do" draft for you guys gives me loads of motivation, what in itself can be considered already a profit!
It feels like a passion project, yet has some monetary possibilities. Mostly i want something to do, my current situation gives me almost unlimited free time to work on this
yet i will not be relying financially on any of this. I like my idea of combining my own skills with the website, it also gives me a challenge since life has been bit boring lately.
Diving head first into a new style of moneymaking (new for me i mean) is exciting!
If you have advice or critiques on anything it would be most appreciated, also tips on moneymakers wouldn't hurt and i'm setting up cryptowallet in the near future so i would like to hear what you guys use! BMF has already been a goldmine of information so far so thank you !