Hello everyone and welcome to MY journey!
What are my goals?
Naturally, to earn money online one way or another utilizing my skillsets and curiosity towards this kind of work.
- Short-term; Finding out as much as i can about the online working industry and gathering enough capital to set up a website. (I'll reserve 3 months for this).
- Mid-term; Learn all i can about running and monetizing a website, start the website. (I'll reserve 2-3 months for this).
- Long-term; Running my first website successfully while looking into starting another.
I know this will be difficult concept since it only adds on to what i have to do but i am confident i can pull it off, the whole plan is set so that i can already start working on the original content right now so when i actually start the website i can have library of original content ready AND be able to add new original and existing content daily.
But i'm ahead of myself, let's focus on short-term!
What i'm currently doing?
- Prolific - Steady money, currently making 3£/day on average.
- Clixsense - Not steady, currently making 1.35$/day on average. Thinking about bailing from here since i feel like tasks are not worth it and surveys are inconsistent.
- Clickworker - Not steady, made 1.05€ out of few days with little effort, waiting on assessment tests to qualify for better jobs.
- Twitchfollows - ~0.20€/day, 0 effort. Thinking about investing on premium.
- Packetstream - currently just testing it out if its something thats worth my time, same with some cloudminers.
Quickly calculated with these im projecting something around 400-450€ untill i move onto mid-term goals.
What are my other plans during short-term?
Start to Promote t-shirts via affiliate links, maybe work on some designs if an idea comes to me.
Try and recruit some referrals to... well pretty much everything i guess
Create multiple social media accounts across platforms (Even if i just end up not using them i'm sure they will come handy when i start gathering traffic to my future website).
What is my motivation and why do i start with the project?
Even writing this rough "what im going to do" draft for you guys gives me loads of motivation, what in itself can be considered already a profit!
It feels like a passion project, yet has some monetary possibilities. Mostly i want something to do, my current situation gives me almost unlimited free time to work on this
yet i will not be relying financially on any of this. I like my idea of combining my own skills with the website, it also gives me a challenge since life has been bit boring lately.
Diving head first into a new style of moneymaking (new for me i mean) is exciting!
If you have advice or critiques on anything it would be most appreciated, also tips on moneymakers wouldn't hurt and i'm setting up cryptowallet in the near future so i would like to hear what you guys use! BMF has already been a goldmine of information so far so thank you !