Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Joint Statement by Ripple and SEC

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Ripple sent a joint letter to federal judge Analisa Torres from the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, saying there is no possibility of a solution "right now"
The original text is as follows:
--- “The parties were met, discussed and the possibility of compromise was discussed, I do not believe that there is a possibility of a solution at the moment. However, if any solution is reached in principle for any defendant, the parties will immediately inform the court. ”---
What are your thoughts on this matter?

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope there will be a compromise in the nearest future, where ripple will be considered and everything sorted out amicably. There should be a solution in sight to quash the case in court

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had said this earlier that they will surely bid on before the trial and it is expected that the compromise can't be reached immediately though this may cause panic in the market..

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had said this earlier that they will surely bid on before the trial and it is expected that the compromise can't be reached immediately though this may cause panic in the market..
There is little time left for the case to be heard in court. It seems that there is no consensus yet. If only there was a joint agreement, let's see what will happen at the hearing.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This statement may be connected to the reduction in the price of ripple from $0.62 to $0.51 in the last two days . I wish them positive resolutions soonest.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This statement may be connected to the reduction in the price of ripple from $0.62 to $0.51 in the last two days . I wish them positive resolutions soonest.
You may be right because the price is now $0.52, buying now will be a great one because I am very optimistic their resolutions will be positive.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well , one thing I am quite certain is that ripple has been very strong and won't easily give up . Am a strong believer of ripple and I know that they will win .

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping to see that both parties have come to n agreement and was a little disappointed. It means that the hearing will really start come on the 22nd.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well , one thing I am quite certain is that ripple has been very strong and won't easily give up . Am a strong believer of ripple and I know that they will win .
Yeah that's true it is very likely that SEC is giving them options that are not visible and they are feeling they can bypass SEC and still be very fine in the end because they can be trading an exchange platform outside the US.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is disheartening that ripple and the SEC have admitted to not being able to come up with a solution for resolution of their dispute. I think the court might in the end be the deciding factor in this case, although I still hope a compromise can be reached without the intervention of the court.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is disheartening that ripple and the SEC have admitted to not being able to come up with a solution for resolution of their dispute. I think the court might in the end be the deciding factor in this case, although I still hope a compromise can be reached without the intervention of the court.
I don't take it your sadness because both party are trying to protect the interest so whatever they come up with that just keep waiting I'm sure there'll be light in the tunnel of the end of the day.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly im sure Ripple is doing whatever they can to make the case be fixed they wouldn't let their company to just fall because of this. I'll just wait until the case ends

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly im sure Ripple is doing whatever they can to make the case be fixed they wouldn't let their company to just fall because of this. I'll just wait until the case ends
That's the truth and if SEC is demanding much higher that they can settle for it will be very difficult for them to settle outside the court but I hope they reach compromise very soon so the price is kicking back.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the truth and if SEC is demanding much higher that they can settle for it will be very difficult for them to settle outside the court but I hope they reach compromise very soon so the price is kicking back.
I think SEC is really giving them a hard time. They don't want to let them off the hook unless they paid a huge settlement money.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's true it is very likely that SEC is giving them options that are not visible and they are feeling they can bypass SEC and still be very fine in the end because they can be trading an exchange platform outside the US.
Yeah . But it will be better and more fruitful for them if this case is settled amicably,thus granting them full right to continue their operation .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah . But it will be better and more fruitful for them if this case is settled amicably,thus granting them full right to continue their operation .
Yeah that will be the best though I am very sure ripple has a good alternative in case they fill in the trial and probably that was why they went into negotiations with SEC.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both parties are in the position to either compromise or not. If they cannot make a compromise, then they just have to fight. This lawsuit is going to help XRP too, because it will give fame to ripple.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both parties are in the position to either compromise or not. If they cannot make a compromise, then they just have to fight. This lawsuit is going to help XRP too, because it will give fame to ripple.
That's just the truth and it is likely that Ripple is considering giving the trial a head way since most platforms outside US are still actively trading their coins.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's just the truth and it is likely that Ripple is considering giving the trial a head way since most platforms outside US are still actively trading their coins.
As much as I know, no other crypto got too much name, almost everyone is talking about Ripple due to this lawsuit. Even if Ripple lab lose the case, XRP will gain, if they win, XRP will get name.

Tayfem

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never try ripple before but the first time I tried it to compare to the other, it also has it own adventage. So I tried to create account with them to get use to it but now I can say using ripple is good and better