Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Jobs or Investment

Shahid14

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
people try different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in cryptocurrency and earn huge income and some guys start jobs to earn from their efforts but in this field risk not too much.
Both ways are profitable but in my point of view jobs is better.

Nsanta

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
people try different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in cryptocurrency and earn huge income and some guys start jobs to earn from their efforts but in this field risk not too much.
It depends on the type of job or investment. If you are sure of what you are doing, investment is 100% better, otherwise, stick to the job. Investment is a risk, but you can also make over 100% in profit. Job is not risky and it gives peace of mind if you are contented but you are at the expense of your Boss.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I prefer investment because you could actually make unlimited income from most investment while most jobs have a certain and restricted amount you are been paid to do some things

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about both? If you think you can live with the profit of the investement and don't want to work anymore, then go for investements, if you want more profit and income go for both

I like your response that's exactly what I was thinking as well. But for me, messing around with all these countless high-risk programmes is crazy. I'd be looking into far better yield type investment schemes that are far less risky because I'm not trying to flush my hard-earned money down the toilet.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both are important to me but job is the best. this is because job can be stable for you to know how much you do end in every month and you can really budget on it. investment is about taking risk to succeed.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investment is not stablise because the is risk involve in it. This implies that is either you run lost or you gain profit. To you what really show that investment is stable.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Investment is not stablise because the is risk involve in it. This implies that is either you run lost or you gain profit. To you what really show that investment is stable.
Actually if you are Into Investing you must be very updated about your line of investment because information is very important in business.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the kinds of job or investment. To me investment is good because it last for a long time, even when the investor meant have died, his family will continue to reap the benefits of that investment.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for job, it is good for you to work so that you can take care of your needs, but all that has to do with your strength and a specific period for to be able to achieved something.

Farhanaslam007

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both ways are profitable but in my point of view jobs is better. Whenen a person gets a job in any organization person works in any organization, his salary is fixed and he cannot earn more than that salary.

When a person works in an organization, his salary is fixed and he will not be able to earn more than that salary. But on the contrary, business people have opportunities. He is able to earn as much money as possible by working hard. I want people to pay more attention to investment because in the future it will be worth more than a job.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Information is very important to both business and investment. There was bank called GN bank in Ghana and it collapsed in 2019. Few people who head information that it was going to collapse got half of of their investment and the rest lost all their investment due to lack of their information .

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Information is very important to both business and investment. There was bank called GN bank in Ghana and it collapsed in 2019. Few people who head information that it was going to collapse got half of of their investment and the rest lost all their investment due to lack of their information .
Information is power if its reaches you on time then you stand a chance to benefit from it,
So the bank collaps just like that and people loss their money?I want to let you know that the goverment of your country didint make any good steps do you know why?this type of things happen in my country and the goverment in my region gather all the investors and paid them back their money but not doubt it was through information that such progress was archeived.

Felixko

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those investors in your country were lucky the government came to their aid and supported them. But here in my country the investors are still not paid up to date but everyday they keep deceiving them about payment.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you would need the money from a job to make your investments, right? I would definitely pick having a job but having my investments at the side too.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you would need the money from a job to make your investments, right? I would definitely pick having a job but having my investments at the side too.
I would also go with a secure and stable job and use a bit of my salary towards investments. But I certainly wouldn't go for the high-risk investments that I can't wrap my head around like some people do. I'd want to understand the model very well before investing.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah having the two is actually like a double profit ,but can you monitor the two together because that might affect the time you are doing the job

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it is just view but I prefer my investment or business because it would outlived me if it is managed properly. So it is investment for me