Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is worth it to buy litecoin?

Discussion in 'Crypto Currencies' started by kaphokz, Sep 13, 2017.

1. kaphokz

kaphokz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello folks! I just want to ask if it is profitable to buy or collect litecoin, and what is your price prediction next year for litecoin?

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    1:LTC: = $61 right now, and below is the entire chart, it looks like the price it's rising
    litecoin price.jpg

3. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    Yes it is rising right now, But how it will be the price next year? It will go down or high? What's your prediction?

4. yishak1412

yishak1412 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think the price will even go higher by next year. Litecoin is now on the rise thanks to Coinbase adding it to its Cryptocurrency buy list which made it easy for a non technical person to buy litecoin.
    I believe litecoin might reach 100$ in a few months

5. Abdul hanan

Abdul hanan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    well Litecoin s doing great it is rising slowly but atleast it is not falling much so i suggest buy as many as you can. I think if not today then it will rise after 1 year and i think it will be around 120-150$ next year maybe more than that.

6. Milan037

Milan037 Active Member

BMF Coins:
    its always gambling but its also interesting :) i think lite coin have nice perspective

7. bob4o

bob4o Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    no one could tell.. the price could go up or down in a matter of hours. It's always a gambling with the cryptocurrencies.
    Bitcoin is falling down right now, I won't be surprised if Litecoin follows.
    I'm thinking of buying some bitcoins if the price falls below $3000

8. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    What do you think? When bitcoin will rise up? I think I should buy some litecoins right now

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    start saving some litecoins. who knows when it will rise and how it can become the bitcoin replacement. just make sure to use those alt coins. and this can earn you good enough crypto currency in short time. i personally think that litecoin, ether, ripple are good currency. and they should get some attention. but ultimately more better currency is bitcoin. and bitcoin cash. so worth investing into it. i personally think that.

10. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    The litecoin price is dropping down, I will buy more litecoin and hopefully I will gain more profit on it

11. cryptofly

cryptofly Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I would do that. Charlie Lee, its creator, is very active in all web sites (twitter, facebook.....) promoting his product but with strong basis. Easily, once all this China issue calms, Litecoin will be one of those coins we should have. Very soon $ 100.00.......always my thoughts.

12. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    I think litecoin will hit 100 to 200 :) what do you think? Is my preditcion true?

13. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Second most popular after Bitcoin is Litecoin so I think chinese people might start dealing with other cryptocurrencies from now on such as Litecoin. So unless China banned every single cryptocurrency then I would say yea it may rise.We can't know for sure though.Its always a risk/gamble with cryptos.

14. cryptofly

BMF Coins:
    Well, yes; some time this year $100.00. I would think in this coin as investment in a medium term. 100 would be fine for this year, anything beyond will be an extra good thing. Right now, a $ 100.00 will become a 100% profit....nice numbers!

15. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    I should buy litecoins right now. Yesterday I saw it dropping to 40 dollars. :/

16. cryptofly

BMF Coins:
    Yes, I agree. Right now, with more than 850 different coins the research can be a hard work. I just can´t remember where I read that NEO (not NEOS) is the "China´s Ethereum", I wish I could find that info page and I am still looking for it. So @castbound castboundoski , do You have any coin to invest once this China issue got an end?

17. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There's still too much to think about.Bitcoin is not dead yet.It is true that there are good alternatives to invest in at this point but I think people may want to use this opportunity to buy btc while the price is going down.Maybe theres gonna be something that will make BTC great again. Who knows. Everything is risky.

18. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The value of litecoin increasing so I guess its worth to buy litecoin. Choice is yours!

19. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Litecoin value is surging. Though, it went down recently after the China crackdown, but it is back up. You can try that one, as it even reached more than 70 dollars recently.

20. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I don't think China will ban cryptocurrencies,since they are well-known and popular.I don't see the reason why should China do this?It is worth the risk to buy some popular cryptocurrencies as a long term investment and keep it in a safe place.