Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Podcasting Still a Thing?

Discussion in 'Traffic & Monetization' started by Maryellen, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:58 PM.

1. Maryellen

Maryellen Member

BMF:
    I noticed that the Android version of IOS podcast gives the ability to make your own shows or podcast. I never did anything like this and was wondering if this was still a thing to monetize podcasts and how to go about doing it. I don't see a way to do the IOS version unless you pay some money for equipment but I could be overlooking something. Thank you in advance. :)

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Podcasting does work. You can see that there are some of the ad companies and the affiliates that do pay for shouting on the podcast. So thaat's somethign surely may work out. I have seen some people making use of the podcast system. it seems like this may work out if it can pay with some blockchain.

3. Bradley Edwards

Bradley Edwards Well-Known Member

BMF:
    This is very new to me also. I know that here are some good money potential in this. The only thing I have to do it to have something interesting to talk about.

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Podcasting still works. I'm willing to pay a professional bitcoin trader explaining in simple terms of his strategy.

5. Maryellen

Maryellen Member

BMF:
    Me too. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I don't even know if coinbase is worth it or if I should move everything to another wallet so I don't pay a fee or not.

Thanks all for the help. I need to find a niche although I want to work it around my love of writing horror fiction. :)

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Podcasting if one gets enough advertisers then it can be good enough. you can generate some relaly good revenue with the same. And it can change the way things works out. I have seen that some of the time podcasting can be harder though. we just have to see that.