Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if you have enough polka-dot token, staking will be the best option to use as it reduces the cost you would have encountered if you were to go for mining of the coin .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mining will be more profiting but expensive, most of these staking don't yield up to 10% annually though it is very safe way to earn more.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is mining Polkadot tokens possible or just staking?

Polkadot tokens is one of the Top tokens in the list right now.
I don't think so because I have never heard or witness someone mining Polkadot. I think you should try staking even it's not that profitable but I think it will be a good choice for now.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mining will be more profiting but expensive, most of these staking don't yield up to 10% annually though it is very safe way to earn more.
There are some staking that offers daily percentage ,and are more than 10% in a week .An example of such token is lead token . I currently earn profit from it

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do follow someone who is a polkadot funatic and his blog entirely promotes this coin.Am sure that the best is just to stake it as oppossed to mine it the way others have suggested.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some staking that offers daily percentage ,and are more than 10% in a week .An example of such token is lead token . I currently earn profit from it
The rewards are quite decent. But anyway what is the minimum staking amount of the lead token and where can I get some to buy for the staking?

gammarays

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think so because I have never heard or witness someone mining Polkadot. I think you should try staking even it's not that profitable but I think it will be a good choice for now.
Yes,same with me. Polka dot is virtually unknown in the mining world. The best is to mine popular coins like doge,Ethereum or litecoin and convert to polka dot.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,same with me. Polka dot is virtually unknown in the mining world. The best is to mine popular coins like doge,Ethereum or litecoin and convert to polka dot.
Yes, that is just the best.
Mining the know coins like ethereum, zcash, or bitcoin and then try converting them for Dot will be the easiest way. If he also feels he wants to increase his tokens, he can then start staking them.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the best way to go about investing in cryptocurrency is to just buy the amount you can afford and just hold for a really long time. I have also heard about staking but is there a chance of losing coins through staking?
Not too often.
Maybe you can only lose your tokens if the staking site turned scam. Apart from that, you will always receive what the interest percentage was when you were about to stake.

gammarays

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that is just the best.
Mining the know coins like ethereum, zcash, or bitcoin and then try converting them for Dot will be the easiest way. If he also feels he wants to increase his tokens, he can then start staking them.
Yes,since we're experiencing a surve in the value of these top coins, he'll surely get a better value for dot. Maybe dot can increase in value too.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,since we're experiencing a surve in the value of these top coins, he'll surely get a better value for dot. Maybe dot can increase in value too.
These days Dot performed very well and if it continues that way, the investors will surely harvest their profit. Just recently it overtook ripple in terms of market cap.