Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Iran new Crypto law requires that miners sell directly to Central Bank of iran.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry you have to read this, but I had discussion with another Iranian friend, and misunderstanding was cleared.

USD is the Bitcoin of Fiat currencies, it is always high.
Bitcoin values reference to the US dollar so in countries where USD has higher value any rise in Bitcoin is a big plus for them, though I think it still plus to reduce dependency on forex for international trade.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin values reference to the US dollar so in countries where USD has higher value any rise in Bitcoin is a big plus for them, though I think it still plus to reduce dependency on forex for international trade.
Yeah. Those trade deals mostly on Fiat currency which most times is not easily predictable. I think we just have to make the decision on the one we want to invest in .

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Those trade deals mostly on Fiat currency which most times is not easily predictable. I think we just have to make the decision on the one we want to invest in .
There are only 21 million Bitcoins, actually less due to those which were burned or forgot in blockchain.
Not everyone is going to have a complete But coin ever. This is only for selected people.
Miners in Iran will be able to do that, this is still not expected.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With bitcoin having more than 18 million in circulation now , in the next ten years it will super expensive or people will switch heavily to other coins for transactions.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With bitcoin having more than 18 million in circulation now , in the next ten years it will super expensive or people will switch heavily to other coins for transactions.
Sure. I sense this as well . Also when the circulation is limited people will prefer to invest in affordable coins than those that are not affordable.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are numerous alternative coin but like most people prefer to start investing from Bitcoin despite their starting capital being low it sometimes discourage them 4 in significant rise very long time.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sure. I sense this as well . Also when the circulation is limited people will prefer to invest in affordable coins than those that are not affordable.
A time when bitcoin will always be a reference coin and only the early investors and the rich will have it because it will be very expensive to buy.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A time when bitcoin will always be a reference coin and only the early investors and the rich will have it because it will be very expensive to buy.
At such point in time , the Bitcoin market capitalization will surely reduce because the number of people trading it will be limited .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah the trading volume may reduce actually though the people holding it can still.be trading while those who make it big from small coin could join the league

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the trading volume may reduce actually though the people holding it can still.be trading while those who make it big from small coin could join the league
Small investors can't joined the league because the price will be so high that investment that is quite low won't add up to anything tangible .

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will nice if the value exchange was mention, and I think even if it was mentioned it will not be on the side of the miners. I see it as a measure to discourage people from investing on bitcoin.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As for me , if I have $100 now , I will buy $20 bitcoin with the intention to keep till when bitcoin will reach $100,000 above while I use the remaining $80 to invest on small coins.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for me , if I have $100 now , I will buy $20 bitcoin with the intention to keep till when bitcoin will reach $100,000 above while I use the remaining $80 to invest on small coins.
That's a nice strategy . I believe so much in long term investment because they offer more profit than short term . I too have my eyes of having Bitcoin up to $100