Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Investors who buy BTC are mainly those who own more than 1000 BTC

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Investors who buy BTC are mainly those who own more than 1000 BTC

Glaasnode has revealed this January 11, 2021 that the investors who are buying BTC, mainly those who have more than 1000 BTC (more than 32 million dollars) in their accounts, these accounts continue to grow at the expense of small investors, in Simply put, the rich have been profiting from the sale of Bitcoin in the period from December to January. Therefore weak hands sell and strong hands buy. The more money the entity has, the stronger its hands are to hold the sale of the Bitcoin they own.
What do you think about these BTC buyers?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think those whales have means at which they control the market , so i am not suprise at the way they buy bit co in, and bitcoin price have continue to increase on a higher note due to the existence of whales, and when it begins to fall they start withdrawing

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those whales have means at which they control the market , so i am not suprise at the way they buy bit co in, and bitcoin price have continue to increase on a higher note due to the existence of whales, and when it begins to fall they start withdrawing
The good thing about this, and despite the fact that the market is still manipulable, is that it is known that whales buy most of the BTC sold by small investors or holders of Bitcoin, that suggests the great future that BTC has, we must take the matter of saving some satoshis very seriously to see their price in 5 years.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The good thing about this, and despite the fact that the market is still manipulable, is that it is known that whales buy most of the BTC sold by small investors or holders of Bitcoin, that suggests the great future that BTC has, we must take the matter of saving some satoshis very seriously to see their price in 5 years.
Lol yeah they buy those small bitcoin held by small investors and yet they still sell them and make more profit from them ,because they can easily manipulate the market

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah they buy those small bitcoin held by small investors and yet they still sell them and make more profit from them ,because they can easily manipulate the market
That is true, the whales must be formed in groups sailing together to be able to manipulate the market more easily, they never lose, that is why you have to find a whale and navigate with it, the detail is what to do so that they allow us to do it

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is true, the whales must be formed in groups sailing together to be able to manipulate the market more easily, they never lose, that is why you have to find a whale and navigate with it, the detail is what to do so that they allow us to do it
Well its possible they do so and small investors could also benefit from those whales too abd earn huge some of money i think , so its still okay for small capital professional trader

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its possible they do so and small investors could also benefit from those whales too abd earn huge some of money i think , so its still okay for small capital professional trader
Every small investor would like to follow whale transactions, the detail is where and how to do it. Whales make their moves in isolation or in close groups.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Every small investor would like to follow whale transactions, the detail is where and how to do it. Whales make their moves in isolation or in close groups.
I think based on my study theiy usually buy when the coin dips very low ,because they consider that that would be the convenient time , so its best for the person to watch well

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they are the ones that determines the rise and fall of bitcoin. I am not saying they control the price, for there is no one that can control the price

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was exactly what ran through my mind as I was reading the thread. I could just imagine the level of scarcity that bitcoin would have in a few years with this news and that would just translate to it being more expensive.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was exactly what ran through my mind as I was reading the thread. I could just imagine the level of scarcity that bitcoin would have in a few years with this news and that would just translate to it being more expensive.
As time passes, institutional investors have joined the game, they buy BTC and keep it in the long term, which little by little causes a shortage of the digital asset available for sale and therefore increasing its price, so we have to ride this wave, tomorrow is late

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the people controlling the rise and fall of Bitcoin at the expense of those with little Bitcoin and they are simply the market controllers.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the people controlling the rise and fall of Bitcoin at the expense of those with little Bitcoin and they are simply the market controllers.
Yes, the market has not yet matured enough not to be manipulated, the whales with their large capitals can still influence the movement of a cryptocurrency

JennyRogers

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess those whales will face a disaster suddenly bitcoin gonna fall soon. I dont think they are brave enough to hold when price falls and falls abd falls sharply without stopping, if that happens. Usually when a coin grows a lot 50% it falls.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess those whales will face a disaster suddenly bitcoin gonna fall soon. I dont think they are brave enough to hold when price falls and falls abd falls sharply without stopping, if that happens. Usually when a coin grows a lot 50% it falls.
What happens is that whales invest in the long term, there is little circulating Bitcoin, most are long term and one of the strategies to invest in Bitcoin long term is to buy, go down or go up in price

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They the ones that determines the market value of a coin. If they hold many coin and there is no much circulation of the coin, the price will rise. But if they decide to sell the coin, price will fall
I think they make use of the volume too before buying and they are sure that when they buy people might just continue to buy since its on a bullish run,and they will make more profit

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know their strategy, this is what they do, they buy a lot and know when to sell too for a greater profit. So apparently they control the forces of demand and supply

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know their strategy, this is what they do, they buy a lot and know when to sell too for a greater profit. So apparently they control the forces of demand and supply
Yeah they are usually professional because they know the risk in them loosing more money from trading , so they aren't ready to just take the risk i think

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they are usually professional because they know the risk in them loosing more money from trading , so they aren't ready to just take the risk i think
Definitely, this is the way of thinking for them maybe the engage professionals who will give them a better advise on how to make money off crypto and it works for them