NEW investacorp.website Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Thread starter #1

Yugocean

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
INVESTMENT PLAN : 1% to 4% HOURLY for 5 days

WAYS TO CASHOUT AND DEPOSIT- Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Payeer, Etherum, Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash

MINIMUM CASHOUT: $1 (0.001, about $8 for cryptocurrencies instead)

MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $20

"Guys, never invest what you cannot afford to lose, most of the times they are Ponzi schemes."

Dottydotgh

Veteran Member
BMF Tokens

Dottydotgh

Veteran Member
BMF Tokens
Nothing is better than public tx id, but below you can see the emails that they sent to us:
Public transaction ID could be coming from any other company. It shows transactions between 2 accounts. I need to see that it's really coming from this site.

HyipGuard

BMF Tokens
I add even more proof, from our dashboard in the investacorp website, as you can see, they gived us a bonus the day 0 to give us the ability of withdraw and put their program in paying status, and for some reason they have problem with history date, but you can see same withdrawal in the "my withdrawal" menu, i attached all 2 fotos, transaction history and withdrawal history, just to be as clear as possible.

p.s.
Yes, if you ask to yourself, we registered at the -1 day, for some reason they want to start 1/08 intead of 31, maybe because they do not want result in 1 day running justo for 1 hours, but they started the site (or to better say, buyed our package) the 31/07 around the 11pm

Best Regards.

Attachments