Can you really make money testing websites and apps? This Intellizoom review will quench your curiosity.
Intellizoom is a part of a bigger company called User Zoom, a research agency company that reviews and tests websites and apps thus assisting companies to come up with quality sites and apps.
They entice people to participate in beta testing websites and apps by paying them an agreed amount of money.
To allow companies to create better products, they use the data collected from the Intellizoom beta testers.
The invitations of beta testers is based on demographics, such as:
During this test, they record a person’s:
I want to join
Ok, so far so good, the information we have shared has impressed you and you want to join Interllizoom? This is what is required of you:
- Must be above 18 years
- Must live in Uk or US
- Must speak English fluently
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must be willing to have your face and voice recorded
- A laptop, computer or mobile device
- Ability to receive Emails and SMS messages
- An external or built in microphone
- An external or built in camera
- Click on Intellizoom.com and click on the sign up button located on the upper right.
- Enter your private details and click Sign UP at the end of the application
- A confirmation link will be sent to the email used to sign up, click on it to confirm your account.
- Start the process of doing a test to verify you qualify as beta tester.
- Start getting paid for undertaking tests that will be sent to you regularly.
Payments are sent to you via PayPal within 21 days of completing a test.
Is it Legit/Scam?
According to the Better Business Bureau, the company is A+ rated and so far, no complaints have been recorded.
Is it worth it?
Among the many survey sites available, Intellizoom ranks at the top. They provide tests regularly and pay their testers on time without fail. We recommend you give Intellizoom a try.