Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS India is looking to regulate crypto

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the major news stories recently on the Indian front is the banning of cryptocurrency. The main reason that India is doing so is because there are so many coins, and they are unstable in their value as well. Furthermore they are not regulated. However, in a recent article, one of the suggestions to counter this problem is that the government treats crypto as they would any other asset that someone has to own and they regulate it in the same way. Do you think that this will be a good idea, and do you think that it is viable to do this? With the launch of their own digital currency on the horizon, this may be a pressing matter that will need to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The idea of regulations sounds more attractive than an outright ban. If it would help curtail the launch of shit coins and fraudulent activities, then, it should be a welcome development. However, if it is just to gain control, there may be issues later on.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think i saw some news some time ago of them planning to ban crypto currency and i think its more better for them to actually regulate than ban i think

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not regulated because they are created to work that way.. goodluck trying i wonder.. maybe stablecoins will work for them because it's not unstable

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The idea of regulations sounds more attractive than an outright ban. If it would help curtail the launch of shit coins and fraudulent activities, then, it should be a welcome development. However, if it is just to gain control, there may be issues later on.
I do agree with you in the sense that regulations are better than a ban, because then more countries will be open to its acceptance and adoption if they are able to see that there are regulations that can be put into place in order for them to successfully integrate crypto into their economies as well.

Kunkun

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I completely agree, an outright ban on crypto trading would do more bad than good on the long run , but if it's regulated at least trades can continue and all parties involved are happy

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do agree with you in the sense that regulations are better than a ban, because then more countries will be open to its acceptance and adoption if they are able to see that there are regulations that can be put into place in order for them to successfully integrate crypto into their economies as well.
Yeah! That will surely instill more confidence in crypto users especially new people who are still confused about how legit or not the crypto biz is.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since the Central Bank of Nigeria issued a ban notice and received many backlash instead of commendation other countries are been very carefully with their decision. Indian government should take the process slowly .

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
one9co Jobs Looking for Iphone users in India to Install app Marketplace 2
S I'm from India and looking to work online Introductions 0
Lakshmimenon Hello by Lakshmi from India. A 27-year-old girl Introductions 1
CrazySher ❕NEWS Crypto ban will impact start-ups in India Bitcoin Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS India May Block IP Addresses of Cryptocurrency Exchanges Bitcoin Forum 15
CrazySher ❕NEWS Bitcoin price falls after India considers it's ban Bitcoin Forum 15
AudraMiller ❕NEWS India is moving to make crypto trading illegal in its entirety Crypto Currencies 9
aryan4 ❕NEWS What Is Happening In India Regarding Cryptocurrencies? Bitcoin Forum 17
Y introducing myself from india Introductions 0
Josemendez ❕NEWS No crypto Ban in India ~ Finance Minister Crypto Currencies 12
R I'm Rene Roy from India Introductions 1
Airdrop29 ☑️NEW Bit Torrent India Airdrop 24 hour payout for all new joiners Airdrops Forum 0
berberguy Jobs I need someone from India with a PayTM account ( or UPI ) Buy / Sell / Trade 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS India to Impose Two Separate Taxes on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Forum 39
E ❓ASK How transfer payment from Japan to India? Businesses & Individuals 1
CrazySher ❕NEWS India may be ban bitcoin and other crypto currencies Bitcoin Forum 19
R Hello from India Introductions 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS India agenda to ban all private cryptocurrencies Bitcoin Forum 18
aryan4 ❕NEWS Digital Currency Statement by the Central Bank of India (RBI) Altcoins Forum 14
S I am Swapna From India, 30 years old, working on online portals.. Introductions 2
Digi M Happy to Onboard from India Introductions 0
CrazySher ❓ASK Tax on Bitcoin trading can imposed in India. Bitcoin Forum 24
S Hi am Stipke, and am from India Introductions 0
U hi I am from India Introductions 0
Saikiran3690 Nice I am Glad to have you And meeting all and I am from the india Introductions 0
P Hi ,I am Pramod Banshiwal From india Introductions 0
G Myslef gulnaz from india ,age 23 years Introductions 0
Jitendranathswami My self Jitendra Nath Swami from India Introductions 0
ajitt Hello my name is Ajit from india I'm 28 years old and I make money online by being a freelancer Introductions 1
V Hallo everyone, I am Vimal Kumar aged 70 from India Introductions 2
K I am kareen from India Introductions 1
Josemendez ❕NEWS India making plans to offer cryptocurrency services to it's 34 banks branches Crypto Currencies 28
sandy777 Hello i am santhosh,from India,i am 26 years old,I make money as freelancer Introductions 1
sam banet Sam banet from india and 22 years old . Introductions 2
Daschinmay Hello I am from India and 20 years old. I have make money online as freelancer Introductions 1
Emoney ❕NEWS Google suspends its 30% cut in India's region Playstore Businesses & Individuals 12
M iam mehboobdeeba from india ,20 years old making good money online Introductions 4
mikenovo ❕NEWS India: a Nation Wide Crypto Trading Ban Currently Pending Bitcoin Forum 42
S Hello friends, myself Supravat Roy from India Introductions 0
Emoney ❕NEWS India to ban crypto trading Crypto Currencies 28
paresh005 Hi I am Paresh from India I am 27 years old Introductions 0
B New from India Introductions 0
D I am Dheeraj from india Introductions 0
S Hi I am Shivam 27 Years old.i'm from India Introductions 0
A Hello all from india Introductions 2
benjijames965 Hi I am Benji from India and I earn 50$ a month. Introductions 0
pbajpai909090 i am pradeep bajpai i am 30 year old i am from india Introductions 0
Z Hi i am Zehra Ali from India ,21 years old Introductions 0
K my self kuldipsinh. I'm IT Professional. I'm 30 years old.I'm from India. Thank U.... Introductions 0
Vishal_5819 Hi, I m vishal From India Jharkhand Introductions 0