Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Important SEO Tips in 2020?

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- First of all content.
and the biggest one
-Second
Keyword usage.
-Third
How you manage Social Media in terms of compatibility with your content.
- Fourth
Network

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seem to have it pretty much covered, except I'd stress GOOD QUALITY content. This is a good thread starter but as I'm also learning, I can't wait to see what our resident SEO experts have to say.

crypworld

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up an exceptional Professional Profile Page or Business Page on high Alexa Ranking site media sites.

Content is KING as always PLUS you need to be ACTIVE regularly on Professional social media platforms like LinkedIn and Markethive.

Ensure you update your blogs and website regularly with quality content, so it would be very cool to get organic traffic to your site.

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Set up an exceptional Professional Profile Page or Business Page on high Alexa Ranking site media sites.

Content is KING as always PLUS you need to be ACTIVE regularly on Professional social media platforms like LinkedIn and Markethive.

Ensure you update your blogs and website regularly with quality content, so it would be very cool to get organic traffic to your site.
Markethive - is that something similar to Linkedin or something more like Twitter/Facebook etc? Any special features of this site?

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- First of all content.
and the biggest one
-Second
Keyword usage.
-Third
- Fourth
Network
Well listed content is always king, give your users good content then you will have good amount of traffic or views then you also do good amount of promotion on social media

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well listed content is always king, give your users good content then you will have good amount of traffic or views then you also do good amount of promotion on social media
One more aspect that I have learnt recently is that good images also help- be it a written content or videos.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Images and videos are a great addition to all content, for sure. Yet I know some sites that don't seem to place much value on those. And I find those types of articles very bland and lacklustre. Worse still, chances are I don't naturally gravitate towards content that doesn't have an image, at the very least, to draw me in.

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Images and videos are a great addition to all content, for sure. Yet I know some sites that don't seem to place much value on those. And I ...
Those could be sites which have articles on Technology, Software Engineering, Design or may be other Engineering disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical or Sciences like Physics, Chemistry.
One might not have much use of having a great and shining image for an article describing Protons and Electrons!
😎

websiteee

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.quora.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add one more thing in SEO tips. You can upload video on YouTube and share your YouTube video on social media sites. For video optimisation, you can add you video in the blogs, and video submission sites like dailymotion and vimeo.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those could be sites which have articles on Technology, Software Engineering, Design or may be other Engineering disciplines - Mechanical, Electrical or Sciences like Physics, Chemistry.
One might not have much use of having a great and shining image for an article describing Protons and Electrons!
😎
Hahaha I get ya - the boring subject matter, at least for me 🤣 Even still, those may not be suited to 'shining images' but I still feel some type of image just gives an article a little zing that draws potential readers. I'm not tempted to read any content without imagery - too dull and boring.

salvi

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are several important tips to improve seo for different media like blogs or videos. If you need to grow blogs then you have to work carefully about keywords where as if you focus on video then your video engaging is the best seo.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- First of all content.
and the biggest one
-Second
Keyword usage.
-Third
- Fourth
Network
you are right. One of the important thing in SEO is having good content. After good content other tips will follow. If your content is good, from there you will bring out good keywords

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are right. One of the important thing in SEO is having good content. After good content other tips will follow. If your content is good, from there you will bring out good keywords
Yes we have tried a bit with thumbnail images in YouTube videos, and I think images also help but after good content and then the role of keywords and Social Media sharing starts.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You seem to have it pretty much covered, except I'd stress GOOD QUALITY content. This is a good thread starter but as I'm also learning, I can't wait to see what our resident SEO experts have to say.
Yes you are very right good content writing is also key to keep your visitors keep coming back as you are giving valuable and eye catching content that is also proven to be working or effective.And content that is your own.

Where hAve you been its been a while?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this is connected to networking but I didn't see anyone mention backlinks. Trying to get as much backlinks (on quality sources, of course) as you can is a big boost for search results.
Another thing is that you should look up things that are "punished" by the search engine algorhytm - stuffing a paragraph full of buzzwords while not providing quality content, for example, is something that is not advisable.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you are very right good content writing is also key to keep your visitors keep coming back as you are giving valuable and eye catching content that is also proven to be working or effective.And content that is your own.

Where hAve you been its been a while?
I know, right?! I've recently become very busy with other earning opportunities and for that reason, I'm struggling to find the time to create green content and that's what readers generally prefer ** deep sigh**

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know, right?! I've recently become very busy with other earning opportunities and for that reason, I'm struggling to find the time to create green content and that's what readers generally prefer ** deep sigh**
I can imagine but its worth it knowing the tiredness isn't in vain.I personally think the the messages in private chat and the statuses should be 're introduced.But good to know you are in full piece that is of primary essence.Now am searching for @cindymckay "I can't seem to find her"

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can imagine but its worth it knowing the tiredness isn't in vain.I personally think the the messages in private chat and the statuses should be 're introduced.But good to know you are in full piece that is of primary essence.Now am searching for @cindymckay "I can't seem to find her"
Oh, really - has she just disappeared?! Does anyone know where she is? I noticed last week that I hadn't seen any new comments from her lately. I hope wherever she is, she's well and safe :)

Yeah, I agree with you - even though I'm exhausted from doing very long hours online, I'm just glad that I'm finally earning decent money. So I'm not just about to complain when there are people out there who can't find any work.