Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Impact of continuing Covid-19 on Online Advertising?

Ptrikha90

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Covid-19 impact is still staying and in fact not abating in US, Brazil, India and a few more countries. This means that offline business, Travel, Tourism would remain subdued till December of this year or may be further.
So what is your guess about the impact of this situation on Online Advertising?
Would there be a massive reduction, no impact or any positive impact?
Any personal experience(s)?

cl0wn

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely.. Its very important to take vaccine whichever is available because vaccine is the only thing which can save life.
In my country this will not be easy to vaccinate at least 70% of population. Who knew, but we seem to have 40% to 50% of doctors from whole population lol.

TAH123

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to covid-19, some business has closed and many business is in a big loose. So, it may impact the world of advertising a little bit. Because I think most of the big businesses are not that much affeccted by covid 19

kaycee001

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Convid is still out there just that it has been kept in check and controlled so the online advertisement is still necessary to keep reminding people about the dangers and the importance of still observing the safety protocols and guidelines to keep people safe

Snowmansolito

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's trite to say that Covid-19 has immense impact on online advertising. The positive aspect is that people who usually have busy schedules which hinder them from viewing online adverts may now give in more time to do that because they are less busy and this may increase sales of products. On the other hand, people who do not earn their money online may find it difficult to spend on purchase of products because they are not working, so it may reduce sales but this disadvantage is limited to some products.

infinitytech

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most online business are kinda unaffected so online advertisements from these business are still okay. There are even lot more advertisement from online businesses now
That’s right, due to which now the advertisers have to pay more due to increase in its demand and many people offering higher price!

Ranamal

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes because Of the covid pandemic Offline bussiness were strongly affected, but when it comes to online bussiness is, in some aspects it is slightly increased than before

CryNews

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
superslrcrypto.blogspot.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All around the world, the Covid-19 pandemic remains staying and a few nations have an excessive impact. As end result many commercial enterprise fields became damaged down suppose after few months this can be recovered. With inside the in the meantime net utilization excessive increased. Online marketing and marketing can be the excellent commercial enterprise opportunity.

Emmanuel24

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my country, we have accepted that we have to leave with this covid19 in order to survive because man must go out and make money. No parliament reach out to anyone in my community so why won't we go out and make money but the thing is that, we have to take the vaccine provided for protective measure.

ashim kate

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think that the pandemic is one that is going to disappear anytime soon and I think people will just find a way to live with it. Nonetheless I also believe that it is going to change the way people do business permanently.

Emmanuel24

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not think that the pandemic is one that is going to disappear anytime soon and I think people will just find a way to live with it. Nonetheless I also believe that it is going to change the way people do business permanently.
It has already changed the mentality of people. People have now gone to be aware of online earning which makes them to stay at home and earn. What a good knowledge covid19 brought to people

TacoLoco

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North America in general performs well with online advertising. Cyber Monday started long before Covid-19 had a chance to impact businesses it started grooming the online shopping culture and now it only became more emphasized. Even with lifted restrictions ecommerce is on the rise (Shopify made a pretty penny). Some businesses either fully moved online now and rely solely on online advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing or push traffic or they ended up shutting the business down all together.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 26: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.