Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm planning to build a movie download website

Discussion in 'How to Make Money Online?' started by kaphokz, Sep 12, 2017.

1. kaphokz

kaphokz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    So hello guys. I'm planning to build a download movie website where you can download or stream online some movies. Is it hard to earn money here? I'm using php html and css and some java script. Some tips and tricks? Thank you!

2. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It depends on the number of the visitors.If you have success with your movie streaming site you could earn pretty income every month from advertising networks(pop-ups etc)

3. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It's not hard but this is illegal! your domain will get de-indexed from google and the other search engines (when somebody report your site) so you will only depend on direct visitors(site fans) and by advertising your site!, and yes you can make money but you need to install ad-block killer!

4. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    For that, you really need a powerful dedicated server with 1gbit/s port. These servers start around $200+ each.
    To actually have a chance you need a video sharing script with some rewards to uploaders.
    And last, prepare for copyright issues, hosting movies is illegal and you can get in jail.

5. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    What if I upload my movies to site just like openload.(co)? Is it illegal? Because I saw some websites that use openload in their movie site :)

What if I use organic visitors? What if I use seo in my site? Is it okay?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  6. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    They don't allow copyright content either, nobody allows because it's prohibited by the law.
    Also stop double posting in a row, this s not allowed. You will lose BMF Coins.

7. Bradley Edwards

Bradley Edwards Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    That would be a good thing to do. Many people that goes online are looking for movies that they haven't seen in a while or looking for new releases. The only think you have to do is advertise.

8. Boudaa

Boudaa Active Member

BMF Coins:
    is it legal? because as we know almost all the movies have copyrights
    but still there are some websites that do so much ads just so you get one link of a movie
    i'd like to know if it really can help you make money and if there is a risk to lose them bcz its not legal
    if somebody knows the answer it would be kind of him !

9. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    Yes, Building movie website is good but many of you says this is illegal so I am thinking if I will still continue this project

10. Abdul hanan

Abdul hanan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    First of all i think it is illegal
    and second i heard that we don't get much revenue for movies sites so i suggest make a blog and wrtie articles instead of posting videos because videos don't give us good ads rates.

11. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    I have second idea, What if I build some software downloads or cracked game downloads? Is it okay to build some websites like that? Or if you have some suggestions, Please share here :) if you want

12. iriswest

iriswest Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You should be careful with this one sir. There are many people get arrested doing this stuff. You should be highly skilled in networking and stuff, so that the authority wouldn't track you. Good luck

13. kaphokz

BMF Coins:
    I see, Can you suggest some niche that is very popular? :/ I'm struggling to find a niche that is very popular to people.

14. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Okay Here it is.

1. Health and Lifestyle
    2. Fashion
    3. Personal Finance and Wealth
    4. Love and Relationship

These are the general niche that are very popular, consider to focus more on a specific detail, like for example:
    Fashion > woman > tops > sleeveless

15. CroBizz

CroBizz Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow this is a really cool idea I like it :D.Which name you want to give to your movie download site?This will be so good because many of sites like that are shutdowned so new site give us more easy access to get more free movies and watch them and have fun like that.Do you want to give us access for free to download a movie if you build site like that.You can make in site like that really good money with ads but you should first get a lot of views in short time.

16. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Yeah, It is a good Idea, but It is illegal. There are lots of people searching for FREE movies online and Music and the like.

17. jfcuison

jfcuison Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are already a lot of movie download sites out there? How will you compete with them? What can you offer that the other sites don't have? How will you deal with the copyright issues?
    I say this idea is good but it will be hard and you'll need balls, patience and dedication.

18. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Do you have a similar same with this man?

19. jfcuison

jfcuison Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    what do you mean?

20. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    I mean do you have a website similar to the man's niche?