Capital-protected trading program  TRADEWIN

I'm looking for some unique business ideas

groehtmkr

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hi I'm looking for some unique business ideas please share your suggestions here

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Hi I'm looking for some unique business ideas please share your suggestions here
Unique business ideas I doubt people will share, why give for free a unique business idea? Most like this will never happen!

What I suggest is either build online businesses that are proven to work and add your twist or come with an idea and ask suggestions from our members.

I like to build businesses that are proven to work such as a blog, a paid to upload site, a get paid to site and a Youtube channel.
For example now with my channel I earn from default ads about $150 per month and from sponsored videos about $500-600 per month.

If you have any questions let me know.

Harvey

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
I'll share to you my 3 unique ideas. It could cost you tens of thousands of USD in the experimental stage and could cost you hundreds of thousands of USD if the business failed. But could make you a multi-millionaire if it becomes a success. It's easy to think a unique business idea - every problem, there's an opportunity.

1. Hair styler helmet - a kind of helmet that you just need to put in your head to have the desired hairstyle in less than 1 minute.

2. 2 in 1 tumbler - a kind of tumbler that you can put soda at the left side and water at the right side with only 1 hole to sip the liquid. There's a small switch button that will control which liquid you like to sip.

3. Anti-fog eye-glass - a kind of glass that stays clear even there's a fog.

Emoney

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
I'll share to you my 3 unique ideas. It could cost you tens of thousands of USD in the experimental stage and could cost you hundreds of thousands of USD if the business failed. But could make you a multi-millionaire if it becomes a success. It's easy to think a unique business idea - every problem, there's an opportunity.

1. Hair styler helmet - a kind of helmet that you just need to put in your head to have the desired hairstyle in less than 1 minute.

2. 2 in 1 tumbler - a kind of tumbler that you can put soda at the left side and water at the right side with only 1 hole to sip the liquid. There's a small switch button that will control which liquid you like to sip.

Lmao, good one Harvey!!

Just be creative OP. See everythings through business glasses. If there's demands you could make money out of it.

Brain

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
You can look for a business that is very viable in your location and add your creativity to it Like my locality food business is a big deal but it will need a unique chef to pull about 70% of the customers away from existing businesses but it is possible if one does it better.

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
i have tons of ideas but i'm too lazy to start my own website , i'm pretty sure i could make a good income from those ideas if i monetize them , but sadly , i can't afford much for that because they need a lot of time that the university is stealing from me :(

Josemendez

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Well, just as Mr. B said , you may not be able to get a free advice on business from anyone . Even if you will get , you need to specify the aspect of business you want so that people in the region may advice you on the things you need to know or do before starting the business.

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points

I really love your ideas, especially number 3. Will love to add one of my not so unique ideas.

Cake Printer... Why? because cake design is now more of art than dessert itself (just search for cake design on YouTube).

How it will work is that with a special software, users (even newbies) can easily design their cake with option to specify flavor. After designing, the design information can then be loaded into a special machine that makes the cake making use of the loaded design.
I know this sound more of like 3D printing for cakes, and yes that's where the idea came from. :)