Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK I'm looking for a good legit place to investment invest my Tron.

gammarays

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 5% on my thron right now by stake.
My question is if there are other legit sites where I can obtain more than that with my thron without risk that it is scam?
If you need a scam free low interest rates, you can stake your tron to earn Sun token on the tronlink pro app. Check the popular dapp section to see Sun staking.

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need a scam free low interest rates, you can stake your tron to earn Sun token on the tronlink pro app. Check the popular dapp section to see Sun staking.
Thank you for the information, but I'm already doing Tron stake.
I was hoping there were other unrisky investments.
I noticed that outside buying, selling and stocking such crypto money, one can't do a thing with it.

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUOTE="wilsnico, post: 747067, member: 57756"]
I noticed that outside buying, selling and stocking such crypto money, one can't do a thing with it.
[/QUOTE]
You can go into crypto or you chose to invest with an hyip,but if you want to invest with an hyip I will suggest that you be ready to take some risk that is involve here its better to go into forex,I dont know about tron stake

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will check this out also because have been on a group of Tron smart contract where you earn Tron and get paid for it on a minimum

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check this out also because have been on a group of Tron smart contract where you earn Tron and get paid for it on a minimum
I use the Atomic Desktop wallet (ubuntu) to stake my thron.
It gives 5 % annually . There are other coins that you can also stake up there.

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atomic Desktop wallet (ubuntu) stake screen .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-134329_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018-134329_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 8

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atomic Desktop wallet (ubuntu) Tron stake screen .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201018-135049_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018-135049_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20201018-135049_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201018-135049_Atomic Wallet.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 8

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My question is if there are other legit sites where I can obtain more than that with my thron without risk that it is scam?
short and best answer is no, most investment sites are hyip sites and they carry big risks, otherwise you can just stay with staking as that is legit

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please what this about I would like to know ,is it a wallet about mining or what's the site link so I can check more about it and know if I can visit the site
It is a wallet that can be installed on several platforms. It's also on Android. Easy to have the same wallet on all your systems.
You can do crypto exchanges and set certain tokens for stake.
Go check their page.

gammarays

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant staking tron to earn Sun defi tokens. It's pretty new and legit. If you have tronlink pro wallet,go to discover or dapp section to find Sun. You can stake and earn.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is a wallet that can be installed on several platforms. It's also on Android. Easy to have the same wallet on all your systems.
You can do crypto exchanges and set certain tokens for stake.
Go check their page.
I will check the wallet out because I have used different crypto wallet and haven't have any issues with them ,so I can use it for exchanges and others

UserU

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
moneysmsapp.net
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're aware of crypto lending, you could convert your TRX to Bitcoin and earn up to 6 - 7% APR via an interest account.

Definitely some added risk (KYC involved) compared to the TRX sole staking, but some service providers allow you to withdraw anytime, and without fees.

sykt62

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wanna risk free investing then try freebitcoin or coinpot
The profits level is slow but they are legit.you just need to swap the tron into other coin and invest
These site are legit and you can invest without any risks

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
You can stake in Tron in many cryptocurrency wallets and sone crypto exchangers. Wallets like atomic wallet and trust wallet offer Tron staking. I guess even Binance gas Tron staking. About smart contracts , there are just too many , and tough to know which one is paying.

Ofonime

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can stake in Tron in many cryptocurrency wallets and sone crypto exchangers. Wallets like atomic wallet and trust wallet offer Tron staking. I guess even Binance gas Tron staking. About smart contracts , there are just too many , and tough to know which one is paying.
So crypto exchangers deals on this?can you suggest me one?I really learn alot from this your post,the atomic wallet you are talking about how dose it walk please dont say I bother you I just want to gain pre knowledge about this I wanted to go into this same field of investment sometime ago but much knowledge wasnt in place,so am lucky to come across this post hope to learn alot

wilsnico

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So crypto exchangers deals on this?can you suggest me one?I really learn alot from this your post,the atomic wallet you are talking about how dose it walk please dont say I bother you I just want to gain pre knowledge about this I wanted to go into this same field of investment sometime ago but much knowledge wasnt in place,so am lucky to come across this post hope to learn alot
I have already tried several things and so far outside crypto trading, staking crypto has been the most preferable.
It's like getting interest on the money you put in your bank account.
At present, I'm mainly staking Tron and PHT(because I play their Android game).
This brings me money every day without having to do anything (Tron 5%, PHT 1%).