Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas to make money online?

Discussion in 'How to Make Money Online?' started by Hades, Oct 4, 2014.

1. martmobi

martmobi New Member

BMF Coins:
    Yeah I see your point and I think they (most money making opportunity) lack consistency and continuity in terms of there earning curve if you're to chat them.

2. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I am in Postloop, but no forum allows rating what I got, my rating is 3.9 which is not allowed by any, so all are locked for me.

3. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    That's what I not understand.Why do they have to give rates?There might be subjective opinions too,meaning that even if you write a good post,some people don't like it and give a low rating.I mean by not liking,that they have a different opinion,not that your post is not good.That's why I don't like such type of sites.

4. Micheal joe

Micheal joe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are hundreds of offer to make money online . I am sure you will be intrested in these .
    1)Vlooging -youtube
    2]blogging-through site
    3)money making Apps
    4)GPT AND PTC SITES
    5)REWARDIND SITE AND APP
    6)REVIEWING SITE AND APP-USERTESTING
    7)SURVEY
    9) FREELANCING
    10)BITCOIN GAMBLING
    11)TRADING CRYPTO ETC
    12) BINARY OPTION.AND DROPSHIPPING BEST
    13)FIVERR ETC FOR DETAIL in any use google.thanxxx... LIKE PLEASE...

Mr. B likes this.
  5. tusziget

BMF Coins:
    Yes,there are many options and you can spend 24 hours from 24 hours being active on all that sites.It is not that easy to choose from all that possibilities.You have to check each site for at least a couple of weeks,to see which one is the best for you and is worth spending the time on it.You have to do some maths,which site works out best for you and stick to it.

6. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    I think 4 to 5 hours are very much enough, people can give so much time to facebook and twitter as well, but we cannot give every time to online works.

7. mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

Okay. :D I am experiencing the same but things might be better for us later. :D

8. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yup. that really happens. So we
    must always be open to new sites(as long as it is legit) and new methods of earning. i am just glad that BMF have tutorials sections too where we can learn new methods for earning.

9. jerome bechayda

jerome bechayda Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    A big thanks to my fellow member in other forum , because he refer me here in BMF . It is the best forum that i found because a lot of tutorial about online earnings especially in newbie like me. I keep on exploring in online world that makes me enjoy in earning.

10. tusziget

BMF Coins:
    Hello,friend.Nobody will tell you concrete information how to earn well from affiliate marketing.Everybody works hard on this field.There is a big competition.You have to study,to read a lot online,to try yourself everything,to see which method works for you.You have to invest time and persistence.

11. VHINZ

VHINZ Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    By just replying or leaving comments to a post you could you could earn points. You could also check the offers in the marketplace to earn more points.

You could earn here but not much according to others. If you really want to earn big amount of money you could do the following:
    • Sell your own digital products
    • Affiliate Marketing (Selling other peoples products)
    • Social Media Ads (like facebook ads if you know how to do it, then you could offer it to businesses)
    • Copywriting
    • Writer/Ghost writer (You can find these jobs in upwork.com or elance.com)
    • Freelance Jobs (Web development, graphics designing, Video editing, etc)
    • Become a Virtual Assistant.
    • Teach different language online
    • Create a viral video on youtube
    • Create an online course

Mr. B likes this.
  12. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    We can have our managed time for every site and keep on working. Due to 24 hour different time limit, we can't be with BMF at same time.

13. tusziget

BMF Coins:
    I like Clixsense,my only activity there is completing surveys.On Neobux I am not active from a long time,because it is a slow earning site.I like Btcclicks,when I have free time I try to resolve captchas there to earn satoshis.I didn't know that paidverts it is still active.Yes,you can earn from here and therebut you need time to do it.

14. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    I'll keep up in clicksense if I got something to be there, otherwise I'll just cashout and leave it because it is not doing proper to earn.

15. Bradley Edwards

Bradley Edwards Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Fiverr has everything you need for an online business. One thing I notice is that the prices are starting to increase at a rapid rate.

16. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Since you have gotten account on fiver, you will need to search online and if you are lucky you can see a thread on how to make money with fiver and you will also need a professional skills to earn on fiver.

17. Rhentina

Rhentina Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Therw is a bunch of sites and apps where you can make money online. But not all of them are trusted. Sime of them are just scams. Becareful on what you do.. if it is too good to be true then never invest any money. For now you are we are on the trusted site. Beermoney is a legit and proven site. Mr. B realy pays for all your effort! And to prove that this site will not waste your time i attached a proof of payment!! Happy earning to all of us.

Attached Files:

18. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Fiverr was criticized several times for very cheap services. After 2014 Fiverr lifted the five dollar base price and allowed Categories marketplace, to set the base prices for themselves.

19. Kaiba Corp

Kaiba Corp Member

BMF Coins:
    You are/where? New here.
    As am I :p I'd suggest you to take the time to read and larn and afterwards try out the methods and sites that spiked your interest.

20. Yugocean

BMF Coins:
    Actually these are basic information, everybody knows that and there are much more than that, it is not to mention some ways, but to mention how.