I want to open a new website , where to buy domain and webhost ?

tzuck

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hello !
I'm new in this ! I read something about how to open a new website . I read about seo and i see it's very important the hosting . Domain i see on godaddy with 1$ ~ .
What webhost company do you use and how much u pay/month . I see on godaddy basic pack with 5$/month , but i think it's expensive . I need some advice . Thank u guys ! I want to open a site for music download and i need a very good speed for usa . ( i will try to monetize with url shorter ) .

zeljko

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
If you want such kind of website you need to Search hosting provider with servers outside US and accept crypto paying. Why? DMCA will fast find you and you can expect lawsuit especially if you host files on your server.

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Just as zeljko as stated, you will be getting alot of copyright claims with such website, one way to get away with it is using an offshore hosting or just linking to music on YouTube or other sources then converting the video to mp3 (or any other format) once a user request a download.

As for the hosting, honestly $5/month is not expensive for a beginner host, you might be required to even get something better once you start getting traffic.
They alot of cheaper option though, just look through the forum.

FlareCO

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hello,

if you are going to make a "legal" website you can host it for free with:
OPHosting
InfinityFree
Profreehost

If you are going to make something not legal you should get a vps and enable cloudflare proxy.

earninghub

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Well for web hosting i will suggest you contabo.com they are pretty good and handles good amount of traffic. They are offering webspace for 2.95/ month and yes you get free domain (.com/net/org/biz/info) as well of your choice but it is prepaid for 12 months so total will be 35.88 euro for the whole year of hosting plus domain

zeljko

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
They are offering webspace for 2.95/ month and yes you get free domain (.com/net/org/biz/info) as well of your choice but it is prepaid for 12 months so total will be 35.88 euro for the whole year of hosting plus domain
How domain is free if total price include price of hosting plus domain? Maybe they offer free domain until some amount. If it's bigger than you paid plus hosting.

earninghub

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
How domain is free if total price include price of hosting plus domain? Maybe they offer free domain until some amount. If it's bigger than you paid plus hosting.
Domain is free buddy they are not including the price of domain in hosting. Calculate it you will know go to their website and see it. And with bigger spaces they even give more domains free like 3 domain for free.

cashcowstan

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
If you're a bit more experienced here and computer savvy, I'd highly recommend AWS's Lightsail for hosting and their Route 53 service for domain hosting.

All other providers might seem cheap with their yearly deals with 50-80% off the first year, but as a long term service this is the best and cheapest in my experience,

bojekki

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
tzuck

The cheap hosting is only cheap until you start using bandwidth. There are hundreds or thousands of these hosting companies. That low price only allows maybe half or one gigabyte of traffic and then you need to pay for more bandwidth or else. When you look at hosting packages look at the cost per gig of bandwidth, and maybe consider their reputation for support depending on if you will need it.