Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited

I want to invest in Crypto currency

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I think that bitcoin is the best cryto currency to invest in. This is because it is the most popular coin right now and its price keeps increasing. You can invest by buying it when the price is low, you hold it and sell it when the price goes high and enjoy the profit.

Wisdom01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think to start investing make sure you search for legit site to buy crypto currency so you won't get scammed ,and also I suggest you invest in popular coin like btc and others

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Personally if you want to invest in Crypto currencies please invest on bitcoin and very new coins that are growing coins like OMG, chainlink, xrp etc.

DAppKing

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wise decision mate. No doubt crypto investment is the way forward. Personally I invest into YOBITINVESBOX and I'm making more research on saleschain.io because and I want to accumulate millions of Tron coins .

DAppKing

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally, I think that bitcoin is the best cryto currency to invest in. This is because it is the most popular coin right now and its price keeps increasing. You can invest by buying it when the price is low, you hold it and sell it when the price goes high and enjoy the profit.
Yes Bitcoin is the most popular Cryptocurrency but that does not mean I the only good coin one can invest on. There are thousands of majors altcoins out there . It only a matter of choosing the right and legit project .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Infact bitcoin is not most lucrative coin to invest on for faster gain it is just one of the safest coin to invest on, Check out new coins and also there is 42coin that has value higher than bitcoin.

DAppKing

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Infact bitcoin is not most lucrative coin to invest on for faster gain it is just one of the safest coin to invest on, Check out new coins and also there is 42coin that has value higher than bitcoin.
Well said mate , no doubt investing into new legitimate crypto projects is the best way forward but note that there are several fake projects out there. I think proper research is required when trying to invest on new Crypto projects.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well said mate , no doubt investing into new legitimate crypto projects is the best way forward but note that there are several fake projects out there. I think proper research is required when trying to invest on new Crypto projects.
For sure the risk is high because there are lots of shot coins out there but the best strategy is to invest little amount in numerous coins at least some will convert to real profit

George10640

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the best decision you have made.Having chosen cryptocurrency is really great.The first thing you have secured is avoiding being scammed.You just need to use a site like coinbase and do your investment there.You do not need much skills,you only need to go through relevant tutorials on YouTube on how to invest and best time to buy and sell.As a beginner start with Bitcoin because it has gain some value and you make good money out of it.

DAppKing

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure the risk is high because there are lots of shot coins out there but the best strategy is to invest little amount in numerous coins at least some will convert to real profit
Yeah you are right, several shit coins out there no doubt and that is why proper research is required for one to know exactly which new Crypto projects are worth one investing in .

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
besides know how crypto investements work, you also should be aware of the risks and consequences, and should take a decision if you want to take them or not

Homeboi

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest you try other coin like xrp,tatcoin and the likes, I won't advice any one to invest in bitcoin, even ethereum the price fluntuates but doesn't leave it's actual figure. Search about other upcoming coin too

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As at yesterday Tron had about 10% when bitcoin was struggling with 1.5% rise so it is good to search for high potential coins to make your money easily not old coins like bitcoin, xrp, ethereum, litecoin etc.

ascott

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
guys im thinking there is spotential on depositing crypto currencies on time to time in investing sites rather tham pr/pm , if the crypto is largely got inceresed by a day is it affect to our earning/ i saw some sites have a solution for this matter ,like comex

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you deposit your coin even in your wallet if the price or value increases to will definitely increase your coin in the wallet too so it a normal thing.

George10640

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I suggest you try other coin like xrp,tatcoin and the likes, I won't advice any one to invest in bitcoin, even ethereum the price fluntuates but doesn't leave it's actual figure. Search about other upcoming coin too
In all other cryptos ,I think Bitcoin and ethereum have gained more stability compared to other coins.One should put his/her investment to something more stable.Those other coins should be part of you.Once you have an algorithm to enable you perform well with the major cryptos,you will eventually have an easy job working with the other Bitcoin rising at some point I have seen it affecting other coins.

Delaw2020

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a good step in the right direction. Investment in cryptocurrency is never a wasted effort. You can invest in bitcoin as it is the most popular and acceptable among all the existing cryptocurrencies. The value keeps rising and this is an indication of high profit margin for investors.

krishnamuri

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Off course Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest according to me. Just invest in Bitcoin or altcoins when the price is low and sell at higher price.

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bitcoin is good for long term and if you want to actively trading it. Divide your investment into several different crypto that you think maybe profitable. That way when one of the crypto that you invest is losing you can quickly regain your losses with the profit you get from another coins.