Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK I want to backup my seeds online. Does anyone knows online service for it?

dark_Darker_dark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Hi. I don't like to store my passwords on paper, and i want something like cloud blackup for seed phrases. Anyone knows service for it?

Ivanr01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Hi. I don't like to store my passwords on paper, and i want something like cloud blackup for seed phrases. Anyone knows service for it?
Well the easiest method to save your passwords and seed phrases is just to write them on notepad , save the file as .txt and upload it online on cloud service like google drive,dropbox,etc. Here it never wont be lost and you can join in your profiles everytime from every device you want.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Was that safe though? I do save some password on my phones cloud though. I don't think any other website to store such important information shouldn't be put in a website that can possibly get hacked. You can also make a pdf consists of your password and upload it somewhere online.. if you really want to store it online

Jack / 47 F1

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
if i was you, i would back up by writing all your pass words down on a sheet of paper & storing it in a safe place in your house. or even make 2 copies of it. then store it online. what happens if you cant get access to your online account for any reason ¿?¿ you can even jot them down on a note pad, like somebody suggested & send yourself an email. then keep that email hidden some where in your email account or a folder.

i have my passwords written down & printed out. also hidden on my computer with a false name title & on a pen drive. the pen drive i have hidden in my office. take care you dont lose your passwords or access to them. once lost, they are gone for good.

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.