Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

I dont remember which app i sent my Dogecoin to :(

Babyshark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Soooo i withdrew some doge to DFCnNRq9dUhobBVkDgMpGcbiupeAjzKjAK
this wallet⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
And i dont remember which actual wallet-app
I used. Is there any way i can find out??

thanks in advance 💋

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
You can't get to know about the wallet company just by the address. Most probably you may have used dogechain.info , popular dogecoin wallet. Otherwise better check your email by searching "dogecoin" , maybe you can get some idea if you have created any dogecoin wallet before and also the name of the dogecoin wallet company.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't have the possible wallet, I don't know how to find out. You must search the email or know in which wallet you have registered, then you go looking and checking. The coinbase one changes every time you ask for the address, but the doge still arrive.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try checking your email address first , then go back to the site , see if the site has a recommended wallet such as faucetpay or coinbase . If not then you need to take your time and think about it . How many wallets do you have ? Go through all of the.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I though you would have been alerted for a successful transaction, so just as others have suggested, the email must be somewhere and that should solve it. Or just go through all your wallets till you find the right one.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your query is incomplete.

From where did you copied that wallet id?
You cannot send crypto currency to an app, they will only go to wallet. If you are using app as wallet, then you can track it in your mobile

You have to mention if you have any wallet for dogecoin?
If you copied the wallet address from someone, then you lose it, if you copied from your wallet, then it is in your wallet. Just refresh it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is very likely that he has used this address upon registration from the site he earned the doge coin, so the best is to check all the possible wallets you have got the funds will definitely be in one of them.

Babyshark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive checked ALL (or i think i have) possible wallets, my emails, all my mnemonic phrases that ive screenshotted.. and still i have no idea.. so basically i added “my” dogecoin wallet to miningcompany.ltd and obviously ot takes time to meet the minimum withdrawal limit..

so after all this time, idk which dogecoin wallet i used..

in my wallet info on that website, it says which address icopied & pasted as my withdrawal address

but since its been so long, i totally forgot which app i used (trust,coinbase, atomic etc.)

and on top of all that, i dont know if i could have possibly created any new wallets, and not saving the already created wallet keystore stuffs..

but all this is just a possibility ⬆️⬆️
But i guess some day theyll show up! Or not.
But thank u guys anyway.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple wallets, but use only dogecoin wallet for dogecoin.
Same with Bitcoin I use one selected wallet and same with ETH and other such tokens.
Only the LTC is which I missed and forgot where my LTC is gone. This is a lesson, perhaps I may find it, but not sure.

Babyshark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have multiple wallets, but use only dogecoin wallet for dogecoin.
Same with Bitcoin I use one selected wallet and same with ETH and other such tokens.
Only the LTC is which I missed and forgot where my LTC is gone. This is a lesson, perhaps I may find it, but not sure.
Forreals

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So ive checked ALL (or i think i have) possible wallets, my emails, all my mnemonic phrases that ive screenshotted.. and still i have no idea.. so basically i added “my” dogecoin wallet to miningcompany.ltd and obviously ot takes time to meet the minimum withdrawal limit..

so after all this time, idk which dogecoin wallet i used..

in my wallet info on that website, it says which address icopied & pasted as my withdrawal address

but since its been so long, i totally forgot which app i used (trust,coinbase, atomic etc.)

and on top of all that, i dont know if i could have possibly created any new wallets, and not saving the already created wallet keystore stuffs..

but all this is just a possibility ⬆⬆
But i guess some day theyll show up! Or not.
But thank u guys anyway.
If you have checked all the wallets you felt you have copied the address from and you didn't receive the coin in either of them, it is either you copied a wrong address, or the site autochanged your wallet address to their to claim your coin.

Babyshark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have checked all the wallets you felt you have copied the address from and you didn't receive the coin in either of them, it is either you copied a wrong address, or the site autochanged your wallet address to their to claim your coin.
Maybe.. but oh well! It was only 2000 doge lol

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe.. but oh well! It was only 2000 doge lol
Approximately $5.3 which is not really a big money but next time you need to be careful or cautious of the wallet and wallet address you use, also ensure verification is done before transactions. It 2000 doge today, you never can tell if it could be 2 million doge next time.

Vladv26

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most likely you didn't save the private key or recovery phrase of the wallet you used in the past because you didn't thought you will need it. Unfortunately your doge is lost forever if that's the case but you should do some more research through your emails and stuff maybe you'll find something. Good luck

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a lot easy if you didn't delete the email that you must have used to get your confirmation email. So check your mailbox for the email maybe you could recover the app name from there

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you sent your doges to investment or mining website you can rest assured that it's already a scam by now. So remembering where is.. probably pointless then.

Ginatime

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can check the wallet you are using to withdraw your funds on other website and maybe the transaction will take longer to enter your wallet, it is best to wait and keep checking the wallet you have on your phone

Charlie93

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dude do you know your transaction ID i mean TRXD if you know then you can find which wallet do you sent them try to get your wallet

Babyshark

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dude do you know your transaction ID i mean TRXD if you know then you can find which wallet do you sent them try to get your wallet
Not really! Cause ive looked thru all my wallets and neithr of them have that doge wallet oh well:/