Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK I am against investment

Joy101

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investment is very good for someone to invest, you shouldn't against investment, because investment is for future use it's very important for someone to invest so to make money in future.

Jimmie150

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't be against investment because that is the only true way to secure ones future at the moment. There different ways to actually invest into this days as compared to back in the days and they give you value for your money.

Tayfem

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why will you against investments, when investments is one of the tools we safe our future and way to have something to put our hand into whenever needs arise. So I can never be go against investments

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a lot of different types of investment not just the online one.. you want to start a business? That's one kind of investment too.. what about using money to yourself perhaps study? Still a form of investment

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Investment is very good for someone to invest, you shouldn't against investment, because investment is for future use it's very important for someone to invest so to make money in future.
Exactly.. if you have investments atleast you get an assurance for your future.. nowadays it's hard not to have ajy investments. You will surely have a hard time

Damscooguns73

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Concerning been against investment. Well, I don't see a reason for any individual not to invest, even the rich also invest so as to add to their riches. It is good to invest because it helps secure financial growth now and in the future

Godleads1

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your candid opinion. No one can stop you from relating your opinion but I hope you would see better. Investment is a way of planning ahead of a period (dry). Investment should be welcomed and you should do it at your own disposition. Don't be cajoled into.

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your candid opinion. No one can stop you from relating your opinion but I hope you would see better. Investment is a way of planning ahead of a period (dry). Investment should be welcomed and you should do it at your own disposition. Don't be cajoled into.
That is great idea I also support your opinion when I see this thread I was like how can this be true investment need to be welcome but the issue is you need to know the type of investment you chose some program are legit and can yeild you better result if you take advantages of it but stay away from hyip

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Investment is actually the best medium you could use to earn more money i think ,because when you invest , you are bound to make more profit from your investment i think

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not against investment all, I am just against carelessly putting your money somewhere just because you are promised "very good profits". Investment should be done with care, research well and know the legit methods of investment then put your money there. When it is done this way, investment becomes such a good method of earning passive income.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Concerning been against investment. Well, I don't see a reason for any individual not to invest, even the rich also invest so as to add to their riches. It is good to invest because it helps secure financial growth now and in the future
Right, even billionaires invests.. it's wise to invest. Only risk takers get to earn much more money or make their money grow.. someone who doesn't want investment is someone who will just work for someone else their whole life

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am not against investment all, I am just against carelessly putting your money somewhere just because you are promised "very good profits". Investment should be done with care, research well and know the legit methods of investment then put your money there. When it is done this way, investment becomes such a good method of earning passive income.
Yeah it should be done with care because many people have Lost a lot of cash investing in illegitimate business and it's really costing them a lot i think

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No one forces anyone to invest anything. Problem is most people who want to earn money online first ask 'how many money they can earn per day' or 'how can I earn money'. Instead, they should ask themselves, 'what can I do to earn money online'. That's why in desperation they get trapped by HYIPs and the like

Makaliki

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think every new member who comes to work online must invest and if they want to work then I think it is the biggest risk of life for them so I think it is best to stay away from it.
I value and respect your opinion. The journey of an entrepreneur is of unexpected risks. A 1:1 ratio Gain:Loss. You can not gain or lose where you have not invest, losing is not negative to growth but positive because you earn by learning and growing. And you should work to give essential growth to your investment. Check out: all things we're using have invest.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one forces anyone to invest anything. Problem is most people who want to earn money online first ask 'how many money they can earn per day' or 'how can I earn money'. Instead, they should ask themselves, 'what can I do to earn money online'. That's why in desperation they get trapped by HYIPs and the like
I totally agree with you. These mentality of wanting to earn fast and easy money is what is causing many people to invest in HYIPs and loose their money. They should really consider working in order to earn money and not looking for shortcuts.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can definitely understand why you may distrust investment programs online, most of them are scam and after a deposit they run away with members money. Legitimate investment though, like investments in bitcoin and some other crypto can be rewarding.