Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

ANNOUNCEMENT How to STOP trash content on BMF? IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$19,624,689
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I noticed some threads attract a lot of trash posts and literally the genuine reviews are hard to spot.

I was thinking first to decrease again the number of posts or decrease the earning rates but that will affect the entire community.

At this point, all threads that attract trash content will be closed and I will start looking closely at members name that spread trash posts instead of genuine reviews.

I will start making a list and these members that post trash content will be excluded from our rewarding program.

Any ideas will be welcome! WEe all want to keep the health of the community. Thanks!

What should I do?
- close threads that attract trash?
- ban members that post trash?
- decrease earning rates
- decrease posting limit
- other idea?

My advice to you Mr B is to save your money. Don't install this because it will be abused and not serve the purpose it was designed for. They won't respect this system and each trash post will receive a high rating no mater what. I won't install this on here if I were you. It will only encourage the people who trash post to do more.

I agree with you.

They could help each other gain some good ratings on their trash posts, but do you believe we have more trash posters than good visitors that looking for genuine reviews? I doubt.

Plus we can have their posts under review and check to see who is who false rating and this way we could mass ban them.

What do you think?

I think in some sections of the forum we have more trash posters than other sections. The worst trash posters are seen in the paid to program section of this forum. In your other sections people are serious about their comments and gaining knowledge. They post very helpful information and it is beneficial and you can learn a lot from them. Especially in the crypto currency section of this forum.

I like the idea of reviewing them and seeing if they are cheating. But how much time will this take you each day to do this type of work? I'm sure you receive tons of reports and PM each day. This really takes away from your time working on your other projects.

I can see to do this only if you are willing to accept one or two moderators to help you out. You don't need to pay them. Only change their status on here so they can help you monitor this site and clean it up and check on offenders. They could either flag all these posts with a warning flag so later on you could check on the offender and ban them from the earning system.

This way you can gain time for your work and a few people who care about this forum would be there to help you keep it clean and helpful. You'd only need to check on the post that were flagged by these people which would save you a lot of time and effort.

That is just another idea to consider. Maybe the people who are helping to clean up the forum would be a good choice to monitor the offenders and decide if the are receiving unfair rating for what they are posting on here.

I have thought of another idea considering there are so many offenders crying about pay and being given a second chance on here. You could actually do this like a few writing site. Have a sliding pay scale for credits on posts and threads.

Idea 1:
An offender could be limited to 8 posts per day and each post will gain them 5 coins. When their post quality improves they can be moved up to 12 posts per day and each post will earn them 7 coins. This can be raised again to 15 posts per day and 10 coins. Until they arrive at where the rest of the community is at right now 3 posts per hour, wait an hour and 15 coins per post.

Idea 2:
Many forum posting sites that pay writers will never pay a brand new writer the same as an established writer. They are always paid less and have 1 month to prove themselves on the site at a much lower pay than the established members. You can call these members trainees and give them a lower pay rate as member who are here and do a better job.

At the end of the 30 day trial all their posts are evaluated and at this time you can choose to remove their training status and put them as trusted member and move their pay rate the same as other established members on the site. This could prove to be a lot less work for you in the end and you'd only need to review their accounts after 30 days. At this time you could decide to remove them from the forum or keep them on. Each new member joining the site would fall under this category and would need to prove themselves before moving up to a trusted member status.

In this instant you could keep the rating scale and only established members can vote for this person and how helpful they ere. This would also make it easier to decide if the person can stay on and have a trusted status and be paid the same as other members on the forum. This could prove to be a major time savor for you and allow you to do other things. You'd have your trusted members on the site helping you to police and control the forum while voting how helpful the comment was on each trainees post. You'll just need to review each case and determine if the votes given to the person were fair and not bias. This could eliminate a lot of the issues here now and help to improve this forum greatly.

@Awan Cheyanne Above idea is by far the best option. Thank you!

It is totally doable, have them under review until they hit certain number of posts rather than days, earning less will make them provide useful information to upgrade and earn more, not trash, because days could pass and they cannot post anything, but having them post let's say 100 messages from which 30% threads and rest 70% posts is enough data to decide this member can be moved to this level of earnings.

Yes this is best and will do this as soon as I move the entire forum and features to XF2. Currently still waiting for an addon to be relseased for XF2, the developer announced already he is working on it, hopefull by the end the month we see BMF run with XF2 and brand new qualty control check. Sure thing we can have a thread where a list of members are reviewed by the community and not by me only.

This will eliminate all issues and problems here on the site. You'll will just need to change the title of each member under their name. All new members and members under review will move to a trainee status. Anyone under 100 posts will also be moved to a training status until they can prove themselves on the forum. This will be a fair solution and everyone has an equal chance of proving themselves here on the forum.

Hey are the people who oppose each other on every ideo they share,like Awan Cheyanne.....and some others !!
Rather then opposing instead share your own suggestion instead of it .
Thankyou !!.

Hey are the people who oppose each other on every ideo they share,like Awan Cheyanne.....and some others !!
Rather then opposing instead share your own suggestion instead of it .
Thankyou !!.
The idea I proposed included a lot of other ideas presented here. For example there was an idea that a person had to make practice posts before being allowed to come on board. Another idea was to ban everyone on the list. Other ideas included money, increasing incentives and so on and so forth. By trying this idea it will help everyone on the forum. That means people might not get banned and kicked off and lose all their coins. It would give them a chance to regain their status and time to improve the quality of posts they post on here. Furthermore, it would give a brand new member the incentive to strive to do his best so he can be moved up to a higher paying position.

I didn't see anyone opposing any of the ideas that were presented on here. I did voice my opinion that I thought adding the rating system under a person name wouldn't work. In the case I presented I basically took the ideas of others and what a few sites do now for new members and formulated a working solution that would make everyone happy and would also be fair to all members on the forum. This system would give everyone an equal chance to continue to earn on the site while trying to redeem their reputation. Yes as a trainee you'll earn less for your threads and post, but in the end if you work hard and do a good job to be promoted up and earn more. This is a big incentive to change the way you post and to add value to the forum.

Bottom line is ones who are here just to make by posting would be against any regulations no matter what they are, others who are here to learn/help don't focus on earnings because earning by posting are so low it's not worth of time therefore they won't even notice those restriction. Pay to post should be just something like a symbolic prize not a main source of online earnings.

So no matter what admin do one side will always be against it and other won't really care because they lose nothing.

You are so right on this one. The ones that are crying the most are the ones who are on the list. I don't care like you. I come here to help out and to try and give advice and teach others from my experience. I do enjoy reading and learning about new opportunities available online. I know I have identified a lot of ways to make money with my friend. Many of the ways are not on here yet. Hopefully one day soon I can get the reviews done for the website and later on add a few here on this site. For right now I'm rather busy with my own business and working on building up the website. One day it should slow down and when this happens I can start to help out more here with a few more reviews that I have spent a lot of time researching and working on. It does take time to do a good review for a website and I've gained a lot of knowledge in all of this because we work the programs to verify the reviews and comments that people leave behind. Never trust all the reviews that you actually read online. some of them are only to promote referral links.

I think the idea proposed by @Awan Cheyanne is good and will do the job for now. Let's try it and see if things will improve.

What are you guys' thoughts on people who quote posts from the first page and ask 'useful' questions? But then they don't come back to the forum until days later where they quote another post from the first page and ask different questions. They are clearly not interested or going to join the program, but they continue to make posts that might/might not be helpful to others. They are not looking to have a discussion, they just want to get the 15 coins done.

Consider it spam and report?

I think the idea proposed by @Awan Cheyanne is good and will do the job for now. Let's try it and see if things will improve.

What are you guys' thoughts on people who quote posts from the first page and ask 'useful' questions? But then they don't come back to the forum until days later where they quote another post from the first page and ask different questions. They are clearly not interested or going to join the program, but they continue to make posts that might/might not be helpful to others. They are not looking to have a discussion, they just want to get the 15 coins done.

Consider it spam and report?
I personally think it wastes the communities time and it is a waste of money to pay a person to do this. These are the types of things that Mr B is trying to stop and avoid. Like he said in the beginning here he knows most of the people who answer on these posts aren't interested in joining these sites. He would prefer to pay people who really are interested in supporting a post and joining a site to talk about it and discuses it on the forum.

If a program has already been established it isn't for international users no need for 20 people to cry and complain about this one.

If a program is a slow paying program and it's been established no need for 20+ responses complaining about how slow paying this program is.

If a person reaches payout, there is no need for 20+ responses congratulating him and crying how hard it is for them to reach payout.

If it is a new program a person wants to find out about there is no need for 20+ comments all asking for payment proof.

These are the types of responses that aren't necessary and for sure indicate a person could care less about joining this program. This is what Mr B wants to get rid of and off the forum. He is looking for a discussion that will help others and add information to the topic. People are tired of reading the same old stuff and all the chit chat on the forum. That is what this topic is all about. Improving post quality and response quality.

Yeah I agree. We need discussions that actually have a purpose. I was trying to help a member out with his/her questions earlier but the more we talked, the more I realized he/she was beating around the bush. Asking for clarification on things that I'd already made clear, etc. Then I realized he/she also asked the same questions a few pages back and a member had already answered it... felt like I wasted so much time..

Yeah I agree. We need discussions that actually have a purpose. I was trying to help a member out with his/her questions earlier but the more we talked, the more I realized he/she was beating around the bush. Asking for clarification on things that I'd already made clear, etc. Then I realized he/she also asked the same questions a few pages back and a member had already answered it... felt like I wasted so much time..
These are the type of posts that need reporting. People are abusing the system here and playing games to earn a few coins. This is exactly what Mr B wants to stop.

Even on some discussion when you try to help out and give vital information to help people understand a post all you receive back is crying and complaining or a person who takes what you've just written and writes it again a bit differently. There is no need to do this. There is plenty of information out there that can add more to a post and no need to repeat what a person just wrote again. it is old, boring, and many people are tired of it now. This is why this post originated and in the end it is not making a big impact on a few members because they just post the same stuff again and again.

Finally, I have the response from the developer that I'm waiting to update the addon we use for XF2, and he said by end of the month will be ready. That's one week. Can't wait to upgrade and take this community to another level of quality and features.

Stay tuned! ;)

Finally, I have the response from the developer that I'm waiting to update the addon we use for XF2, and he said by end of the month will be ready. That's one week. Can't wait to upgrade and take this community to another level of quality and features.

Stay tuned! ;)
This is good news and I look forward to the new changes here on the forum. I think a few of your ideas for drawings or games will help to improve the forum and will be fun at the same time. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next week or so.

Update:
First member that got banned for posting trash @xXInfectedXx

I warned him couple times, no improvement, just look at his profile and what type of content he was posting. :Thumbsdown:

Keep reporting such content, will personally check 'em and remove them from the program or from the site. :Thumbsdown:

Word of advice to a few members on here. I am still seeing tons of your trash posts. You keep using the same comments worded differently.

Example: -
First Person: This is a good site, but I'm still waiting for payment proof.
Second Person: Response. I like the name of the site and I think it would be fine to work, but I still want to see payment proof. I want to see 4 or 5 payment proofs.
First Person: I'm still interested in this job, but I won't join until I see payment proof.
Second Person: I agree with you we still need payment proof.

This is in almost every single post here on the site. It just keeps going on and on like this and it is normally between two or three people.

Sorry to say but I do know you have all read this post. So guess what? The people who keep doing these types of post are being reported. This is exactly the type of posts Mr B wants off this forum. We need to be able to answer people back. What do you want us to say to you? Would this be a good response to the trash?

Well gee this is so nice that you haven't read a single comment here on the forum and you understand the importance of not repeating yourself with the exact same words. However, just rewording your sentence is the same thing that you've been doing since the beginning of this thread. Guess what? The thread is now 47 pages long and you have 26 comments in this post that all say the same thing. You have earned a grand total of 390 coins for being able to restructure you original thought 26 times.

Once is enough, twice might be acceptable, but three is uncalled for and let alone the 26 times you've asked for payment proof. Don't you think we get it by now. We don't have it so stop asking for it please. When and if we do have this it will be posted here for you. We don't need to be reminded another 26 times. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Guys Please Take Warning Seriously
Mr B is tired of this and so are a lot of people on this site now. Mr B has banned one person today and if you don't want to be next stop asking for payment proof all the time. Write something useful or don't answer the post anymore. We are trying hard to turn all this mess around and post better reviews and comments. Your trash comments leave no room for anyone to answer you back except another person who also writes trash comment.

Sorry if I've offended any of you here. I'm just telling you bluntly now because being nice isn't working. Everyone here has a chance to speak up on this thread and tell Mr B how they feel. I'm totally surprised you haven't come here and asked for payment proof. On every single post on this forum that is all you know how to comment. Why not on here?

I've started to post a few new topics on here for programs I've tested and had others test for me. I can see a lot of people are reading the topics but won't even answer on them. Why is this? It is because in the reviews I've written, I've covered all basis about the program. Therefore, you have nothing more to say about being international or having payment proof. However, there is actually a lot more you could write on the reviews if you were actually interested in them.

I know for a fact that the few coins you earn for your trash posts aren't that much. I read a comment on here about a person bragging how he had made 400 coins in the marketplace. No real need to trash posts on here with worthless comments if you can actually go to the marketplace and earn more coins than you can trashing posts. Think about it and really consider your comment before hitting the Post Reply button.

@Awan Cheyanne

I've been sending a lot of warnings but they might think I'm joking.

Can't wait to upgrade the forum, create that newbie level and throw all people that post trash there and if they continue totally removed them from the rewarding program and if simply post trash like member above permanent ban. Adios!

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna let couple kids ruin this community by posting their non-helpful trash.

Some of you gotta wake up, BMF threads get's ranked on Google first page, means a lot of traffic is coming to us, visitors generate over +120,000 views per week those who post reviews + ref link really gets to earn commissions.

Like I said earning the BMF coins is an extra we offer, around $20-$30 per month with some marketplace maybe more, many forums don't even offer this rewarding program.

If you think we need your trash, you are wrong, just wait and see how trash posters will be removed and banned.

We'll be just fine selecting couple hundreds, the best out of you and the rest and newbie Y'all need to prove you actually deserve to join our rewarding program.

Just wait and see.

PS: all helpful members keep reporting the new members that still posting trash, I'll handle reports and see what's up.

It will be nice when you can move people out of the higher paying positions and make them start again. I'm in hopes this will eliminate all problems on the forum. I believe is a person is downgraded to a lower pay they should have their title downgraded too. Now all you see on the forum is trusted members and well-known members. I think a few more titles for people would be appropriate when the new software is put in place.

Brand new member title - newbee
Down graded title - trainee
Members 100 - 1000 posts - trusted member
Members 1000 - 2000 post well known member
Member 2000 + post Established member or something like this

I don't know what titles the software has but it can be worked out where we have 5 levels of members and you decide on the title and when a member deserves a new status.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.