Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

ANNOUNCEMENT How to STOP trash content on BMF? IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$19,848,135
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I noticed some threads attract a lot of trash posts and literally the genuine reviews are hard to spot.

I was thinking first to decrease again the number of posts or decrease the earning rates but that will affect the entire community.

At this point, all threads that attract trash content will be closed and I will start looking closely at members name that spread trash posts instead of genuine reviews.

I will start making a list and these members that post trash content will be excluded from our rewarding program.

Any ideas will be welcome! WEe all want to keep the health of the community. Thanks!

What should I do?
- close threads that attract trash?
- ban members that post trash?
- decrease earning rates
- decrease posting limit
- other idea?

Multiple dislikes from different members does not means trolls won't be able to misuse. This thread is to discuss how to stop trash, not to warn users for dislike by others.
I already said trolls can misuse any system. There is NO perfect system. And this does relate to stopping trash posts as I'm proposing to use the dislike system to spot trash posts and then sending out warnings to those who post those posts.
If @Mr. B change it like myLot (New or Old) then all problem will be sorted out; people will earn for their participation (like old mylot) or earn for interaction (like new mylot) without worrying which time and how many post.
This will also save BMF's revenue system from getting empty.
I only used the new mylot and I didn't like it. It attracted so much spam and you could clearly tell that people were only chatting there for money. They contributed no meaningful content. I wouldn't want BMF to be like that and I think it'd only increase trash posts...

Ultimately, it is up to Mr. B. I personally don't think there is a way to completely avoid trash posts, but we as a community can help spot and reduce trash posts.

@Miya You are wrong in judging myLot; actually myLot is social discussion site; so everything is about social - personal experience; how they do etc; there is nothing meaningless.

BMF is a MMO understanding site; here discussion would be how to make money, people's personal experience. Nothing will make trash if people will discuss real experience of online earning instead of "Yes, You are right", "You can earn 100 $ easily" same thing again and again.

Spammers there in myLot do not earn anything; this discourages them; however BMF pays to all comments - so with whatever people can do, they will post, even those who post useful posts limited time, limited comment is the actual reason, and Pay Per Post cannot afford unlimited comments.

I do agree with a few people that have mentioned it could help having a few Moderators here. I think that certainly should be in plans for the immediate future if there are none already. I also kind of agree with the 'dislike' tallying up comments that might be considered 'spam', although really it would be better if more members simply reported trash/spam instead. People seem to not realize that the 'health' of any site is dependent upon them helping 'police' it.

@Miya You are wrong in judging myLot; actually myLot is social discussion site; so everything is about social - personal experience; how they do etc; there is nothing meaningless.
I'm not wrong about mylot. It is my opinion and my experience. I saw many users before post random things like "Today is rainy" and it would generate lots of comments that were basically trash. I could tell many users were on there just for the sake of earning money and not actually to have a meaningful discussion. Discussions would drag and people were basically talking in circles just for the opportunity to post and earn more. I don't use the site any more so maybe things have changed, but I certainly don't want BMF being like that.

I do agree with a few people that have mentioned it could help having a few Moderators here. I think that certainly should be in plans for the immediate future if there are none already. I also kind of agree with the 'dislike' tallying up comments that might be considered 'spam', although really it would be better if more members simply reported trash/spam instead. People seem to not realize that the 'health' of any site is dependent upon them helping 'police' it.
I agree with this. The community needs to do their part in helping find spam posts. I think the problem is most people don't care enough to report posts even if they are spammy.

However, I also try to believe in the good of people... I think some users post spammy posts without realizing that they're spamming (not all users, but some users). I think some users believe their content contributes something even if I find it pointless. With a dislike system maybe those innocent users can see which posts have been disliked and they can try to avoid similiar comments in the future. Whereas if a post is reported, I don't think they receive a notification so they'd never know and they'd just keep doing it again. I'd say 1 report = 1 warning (more severe) and maybe 3 dislikes/post = 1 warning. 2 warnings = softban from site/rewards and anything more = permanently banned. Something along those lines maybe.

@Miya you again got wrong; I already mentioned myLot is a social site; so people will use it as social discussion.
And the most important is - Never judge a Book with it's title. BMF have restriction of Title names, that can be kept. They way you think it is spammy, other's will say BMF have only one thing - Spam or Legit and it is spammy.
Both of these are one sided.

MyLot - People share their personal experience
BMF - people share their Money making experience

To remove trash, it is important to remove Pay Per Post, Post limit, Time limit; and pay for participation/Interaction.

To remove trash comments, removing limit of post and time is important, otherwise majority will always do this type of post. Those threads were closed for this reason, but trash is not stopped, other threads get caught of it.
However this will require a long thinking.

My commends for finally thinking about biggest problems here.

Suggestions how to solve the problem:

1) Get a few Forum moderators (volunteer base or paid that's on you) to help you with spam.
2) Identify and remove spam.
2.a) To identify spam is not hard let's take for example topic "Is it possible to make 100$ a day", 90% or even more comments there are classic spam. I mean almost every replay there is "I think it's possible, i agree it can be done, it is hard but i think it's possible, it can be possible" etc, usually 3-4 member type the same thing with changed structure of sentences and round, around we go.
2.b) Remove the spam and in case of users who do a massive spam inform them about new policy by PM and ask them to be constructive.
2.c) For ones who keep mass spamming after you inform them nice few times temporary or permanently remove from site.
3) Since this i pay per post forum and it's one of the reason it's active you should increase BMFC per post, keep in mind that with trash post control there will be much less post so you won't have any loses by increasing BMFC per post.

Addition suggestions to rise the quality of post:

1) Stop pay for post in area like General Chat
2) Pay a little extra for quality topic created in some parts of BMF ( i mean real quality: facts, images, profs, explaining etc).

I see there are many people willing to make money on Internet here but huge number is clueless on how to do it so they spam and there is not much real explaining on BMF for beginners so they focus on number of post as main income. Pay per post should be just motivation to learn and share experience and if you cut their option to spam in topics many will start actually learning and share their experience in process making a coins here on BMF (ofc that is why i say before increase coins per post to motivate them put some effort).

I think it would have more effect then banning members who let's be fair maybe don't know better. You know one:
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." :D

1) Stop pay for post in area like General Chat
In this section if members post don't earn BMF. That's in case you didn't knew.

Indeed trash and non-helpful, non-constructive posts are a problem.

First step to mitigate this problem has been taken as of now.

Non-paid section updated:
The BMF Office (was before non-paid)
How to Make Money Online? (started as of today to be non-paid)
Marketplace (was before non-paid)

Let's see if this has an impact and if people start posting helpful replies, because if they continue other sections will be as well excluded from paid to post rewarding program like the ones above.

What do you guys think about this rule? Thanks for your feedback!

In this section if members post don't earn BMF. That's in case you didn't knew.

Indeed trash and non-helpful, non-constructive posts are a problem.

First step to mitigate this problem has been taken as of now.

Non-paid section updated:
The BMF Office (was before non-paid)
How to Make Money Online? (started as of today to be non-paid)
Marketplace (was before non-paid)

Let's see if this has an impact and if people start posting helpful replies, because if they continue other sections will be as well excluded from paid to post rewarding program like the ones above.

What do you guys think about this rule? Thanks for your feedback!
I think bro this will not work you have to make another rule for this situation that you are facing and make some new changes with some ideas.

It depends on if people will accept this as a warning, or just continue as they have been. I think some people may not completely understand that this doesn't mean they will earn less here, they just need to be more careful with what they are posting to earn. All you've done so far is limit where they can get paid to post, I don't know if that will actually increase the quality of what they do post.

I hope it does, because I don't want to see them start earning less here, which may have to be the next step if this doesn't work out.

It depends on if people will accept this as a warning, or just continue as they have been. I think some people may not completely understand that this doesn't mean they will earn less here, they just need to be more careful with what they are posting to earn. All you've done so far is limit where they can get paid to post, I don't know if that will actually increase the quality of what they do post.

I hope it does, because I don't want to see them start earning less here, which may have to be the next step if this doesn't work out.
Will apply different changes, if none take effect I will consider rewarding program to be available for certain members I see post helpful reviews and replies.

That's my last move. Will see what content looks like by end of this month!

Here is what I see on this site:
  1. There are a few people who basically post the same comments on every single thread. They all say the same thing and there is no real benefits to their comment at all.
  2. Comments such as I want to see payment proof, is this for all of us, how many words, and so on and so forth are not relevant to a post and add nothing to the post at all.
  3. Furthermore, only a 100 character count is way too low. This only invites trash comments on this site. You need to increase it to a word count and not a character count. If a person had to write a decent comment on here they would need more than 100 characters to do so. If you increased this to a 30 word count this would help to eliminate the number of crappy comments on this site. That is for sure. Because then people couldn't just write up a bunch of comments and store them in a word document to copy and paste on here to earn the 15 coins. Yes, believe it or not I see this on here. There are comments on here that basically look like they are copied and pasted on here.
  4. If a person sees trash comment they should report this to the site. If you determine the comment is trash, this person will be rewarded 5 coins, you will recover 10 for you, and the poster will lose 15. Now that one is totally fair. You'll need rules for trash comments so people don't take advantage of reporting all comments to try and earn more coins from the site. Plain and simple. You will need to be the judge on this one and reward people fairly for their efforts.
  5. Otherwise, you can elect 2 members to police the comments on this site. They will be the only ones who can report trash comments back to you. You can decide if you'd like to reward them or not for their efforts to clean up the site.
  6. Crying and complaining this isn't available in your country is so old and I personally am sick of reading this. These types of comments can be deleted off of here. If a person says too bad this isn't available in my country and I wished it was and give a valid reason why this can stay. If this adds to the post and can benefit a person then the comment can stay. But here I see this comment way too much or crying and complaining it is too hard to write for a site is not a good comment to leave and should be deleted. Only add benefit and say something that will help another person out. Explain yourself and make a valid point. Don't just cry and expect to earn a few coins from here for this crying. I think it is old and has gone on long enough.
Posting a new program:

1. This has got to change. The reviews are crap. Sorry to say this they are real crap and don't supply any information at all to the program they are trying to promote. They are basically promoting their affiliate link and nothing more. You should have a small format for posting a new program. Keep it simple but cover all the basis.
  2. Title is covered. - 2 or 3 line description of the program. What it is, how it works, and who can use it.
  3. Payment, how much do people earn, cash out and so forth should go here.
  4. Conclusion - states if you use this, your experience, and what you think of it. If you've never tried it state this too.
  5. If anyone answers or ask if it is international or not it is covered in the review. This is a crap comment and should be deleted.
  6. If people cry for payment proof and know the person is not working on the program this is a trash comment and should be deleted.
  7. Asking a valid question and looking for a valid response is a good comment and can stay.
  8. All crap reviews should be deleted. Ones that have only a few lines and leave way too many questions in people's mind should not be left on the site. You can give a warning to this person and ask them to rewrite their review. We need a decent review on the site that can answer most of the crap questions people are leaving here on the site.
This is my personal feeling about this site. People here work for forums and are paid for posting on them. They can't post comments on the forum crying about a site like they do on here. I feel a few new posting rules should go into effect to stop all this mess.

I don't feel like limiting the number of comments on a post is a good idea. I think cleaning them up so they have a benefit to the reader is necessary. Only a post that can help a person should remain. All crying, whining and complaining should be eliminated from here for sure. I notice it is 4 or 5 people who leave these types of comments on every single post and it is not just a one time comment. They will repeat them time and time again and say the same thing over and over. These are the types of comments that get paid and it should stop. People can write a better comment than what they are writing now.

I always try to write a decent comment that will benefit and help the person who comes after me to learn, understand, or be able to work on the program. These are the types of comments that I like to read and not ones saying it isn't fair that they only offer this to people who live in the US. Get over it, that is how it is, I don't live in the US and I don't cry when I can't work on a program. I still try to help a person to work on this if they are qualified. That is what this forum is about. Like you said helping others. Well then help and stop crying. Sorry but this is how I feel.

I'd like to make a short remark after reading the comment above. There is another type of rubbish comment that gives me the same feeling as the crying for being a non-US citizen, this type of rubbish comment usually consists of "we should work hard to earn more", "we should do more if we want to earn better from this site", "we have to struggle a lot more if we want more money from this site". I don't mean to be rude, but.. how can comments like this be helpful for the reader in any way? every site works by this logic of "work more => earn more", so I don't understand why some people want to remind us about this specific thing in every single thread. my first reaction when I see such a comment is: "oh, thanks for informing me about that, I thought this site is going to pay me more if I work less.."

It is better if we can read something helpful to help us tackle these tough sites people are having a hard time joining. Give some helpful information that can benefit a person with their writing skills. Tell them what to use to help them advance and improve. Don't keep bragging about having 5 accounts and how you can game a system.

Don't forget a lot of reviews the owner of the site will show up here. I have had 6 people show up on the website my friend and I are doing, because of the reviews that were posted there for their program they offered. Guess what, everyone last one of them was impressed from the review and left a wonderful comment in return. A few of them asked if I'd be interested in making a video.

So you see if you write a review give it your all. Make a person want to join the site, give them the tools and information they need, give them something to work with and not just your affiliate link or a crappy comment that won't help anyone at all except yourself gain a few coins.

From my experience it is your knowledge that should be shared. This is what helps others out. Not a lot of crying, whining, and crappy comments that can be found all over the net. I guess this site should be like in real life. If you can add to the conversation it is better to sit that one out and learn from it. A lot of knowledge is acquired from sitting back and learning from what is in front of you and not trying to prove you know it all. This way when the next conversation comes around you have something beneficial to add to it and people will appreciate your help.

I pretty much completely agree with @Awan Cheyanne. Comments such as "I wish this was available to me", "Wow, you worked hard to get paid" and blahblah are spam. They shouldn't be allowed on their own. If someone says "I wish this was available to me" and also posted some other useful information afterwards, then it's fine, but one 'encouragement' comment alone is useless.

Furthermore, a lot of people don't bother to READ the reviews. I've posted threads before saying it was U.S. only, yet people will still ask if it's available to international users and then go on to say "I wish I could use this". I get that sometimes we skip over a few sentences in the reviews, but when more than 2-3 people ask the same questions, it's clear that they don't care about the site/program enough to read the reviews nor will they ever give the program a try, but they'll still stick around the thread for easy coins.

Also, we have some users who love to quote comments from long ago. I'm talking like comments from months ago with information that might not be relevant any more. I understand that sometimes threads get too long and we don't read through every page, but if they are quoting a comment from long ago and simply adding "Wow, you can earn $10 a month on here? I'll give it a try then, thanks." then that is spam and shouldn't be allowed. At that point, it's very clear to me that they read one comment on the first page and commented just to make their hourly coins. It's different if they quoted and asked a question like "Is it still possible to earn $10 on this site? How long did it take you? What's the most updated status of this site?" and such because like I said, not everyone will go through all the pages to find the most updated information.

The PROBLEM here is, how can we stop people from posting these comments? I think people who post these comments don't realize they're spamming and thus they think it's okay to keep posting stuff like that. Plus, who gets to decide which comments are okay and which are not? Sometimes people will continuously post the same questions/answers, but in a different way. So they are providing information, but it's repetitive information that isn't needed. Where do we draw this line?

@Miya as you see here on this thread it is a bit more useful. Why because people are afraid of change and not getting paid. Here people can write a decent reply to this thread. Why not on all of them? Simple and you already know the answer. They are too lazy to read the thread and add something beneficial to the thread. You have noticed what I've noticed a long time ago. When you write a decent review not many people will read it. They are in such a habit to write the same answers to all reviews because they can. Like I said it feel like a cut and paste effort on their part.

To stop this type of posting there is only one solution. To write up a list of comments that are no longer acceptable on this site. Anyone who doesn't want to comply to these new rules should not be paid to be here. Maybe Mr B is right when he says that he will make a list of people who can comment and be paid and ones who can comment and not be paid.

Another solution which would be simple to implement on here. Just have a box "was this comment helpful" a person must mark yes or not. Once a person has earned enough points for being helpful they can move up to the paid post category on the site. There are other ways to get round this one it just depends on what this software can do and what steps Mr. B wants to take.

Another solution which would be simple to implement on here. Just have a box "was this comment helpful" a person must mark yes or not. Once a person has earned enough points for being helpful they can move up to the paid post category on the site. There are other ways to get round this one it just depends on what this software can do and what steps Mr. B wants to take.
But how can we get members to do this? People will not waste time marking comments useful or not if they are on here just to earn and then leave. So even if I post 1000 useful comments, if I can't get enough "useful" votes, then I will never be moved to the paid users.

I personally think it's more effective to just focus on the unhelpful comments. Let users vote/dislike/decide which comments are spam and we'll remove those (the poster would also be punished). Other users who are playing by the rules fairly shouldn't be punished or removed from the rewards program.

But first and foremost, we need to think of a way to get the community to help identify spam/unhelpful comments. Without their help, it would only be up to Mr. B and it would be impossible for him to catch everything.

Like I said in my first comment on here. We will need a few dedicated moderators that will get rid of these comments. I know we will still need to report them to Mr B to delete. But if we have a few people who really value this site, are helpful, leave worthwhile comments and are respected I don't see much of a problem in this.

There are a few writing siting sites that use the voting system on them to up a person or leave them an intern writer. I like this type of system and it allows people to actually shine if they are a good writer. Everyone has to start from the bottom and work their way up.

The only other solution is like I say get a few of the good members to be a moderator. It doesn't have to be public knowledge who these people are. It just needs to be know they are here and looking out for the interests of the forum. Each moderator can be assigned an area to moderate because there is a lot of sections on the forum that need help. These people would report the issues to Mr B. He then can delete the posts and deduct the coins from their account. If a person has so many violations and so many posts deleted then Mr B can make the decision to revoke their paid post status until they can prove they are worthy of being paid again. This would mean they would still need to post on here and gain back the trust and prove they can help others. If they want to leave that is up to them to make this choice.

If people know there will be moderators looking at what they post, also if they have too many comments deleted, and they can no longer be paid for commenting this should stop a lot of this crappy comments and help the forum. Nobody on here wants to lose their posting status and not be paid for what they contribute here. So it is better to be up front and tell them right away this is how it will be from now on.

Let the community know there is X number of moderators on here now watching and reading comments. if you have X number of your post deleted you will no longer be paid for your comments. If they want to regain their paid status they have 2 week or what ever time to comment on here and if they don't have any more comments deleted they can return to the paid post status.

Mr B will need to decide if this is a fair system or not. Because if you ask a lot of people on here they will think it isn't and complain about this system. There is no other fair way and this is how a lot of the paid forum posting sites work now. If you have too many problems your account is put on probation until you can correct these issues and be paid again from the site. People don't need to know who is on probation and who the moderators are. All they need to know is that their comments are now being moderated and if they don't stop the crap they will be on probation.

The moderators suggestion is a good idea, but I still think we need to work as a community to get rid of the bad users/comments. It's impossible for one person (moderator) to catch everything so if the whole community plays a part, the process would be a lot smoother.

Here is another suggestion, although it might not be a popular one: How about doing what Postloop does where any user who wants to join and be part of the program has to post X number of posts (paid or unpaid) first? These posts will be quality checked and if approved, the member can join the site and be part of the rewards program. If rejected, the member can't be part of the program until approved. By quality check, I don't necessarily mean checking for perfect grammar/English like PL does. We would check for content. If we can **** out the spammers before they join, we wouldn't need to spend so much time deleting their comments later on.

Just throwing that idea out there. I don't know how effective it'll be and whatnot, but it might be a good idea to sift through the new users first.

Unfortunately, there is no perfect system and there never will be. We can only reduce spam, but not get rid of it.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.