Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How To Rank Your Website On Google?

Zeus

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How To Rank Your Website On Google.png

There are some simple tricks you can do to help rank your website with Google. These aren’t blackhat tricks, but they are the best SEO tricks you can do for your website. When we talk about search engine optimization, we are actually talking about a variety of different tricks you can use to help rank your website pages with different search engines. These techniques will also help to increase the number of visitors to your website.

It is important to understand SEO and how it helps the search engine to understand each of your website pages. Furthermore, this is very useful to anyone who is looking for some information online and lands on your pages. So if you are new to building a website and ranking your site in Google, it will be necessary for you to read on.

On-Page SEO

First off we have on-page SEO which is used to optimize the pages on your website. In on-page SEO you’ll need to be concerned with the following aspects of your site pages. If you a look on the forum there is an excellent tutorial that will go into complete detail about On-Page SEO and what you need to know and do on your website. So in this tutorial, I’ll be skipping this section and will refer you to the tutorial that is already here on the forum to read. Let us move on to the next important aspect of SEO and what you need to do to improve your ranking in Google.

Off Page SEO

Off Page, SEO is a lot more than just link building for your website. It goes much deeper than this and there are many techniques you can use to improve your Off-Page SEO.

High-Quality Backlinks: When you work on backlink building it is important to build the best high-quality backlinks for your site. This is one of the hardest aspects of SEO, but it is one of the most critical. Without high-quality backlinks, your site can’t rank for competitive high traffic keywords.

Broken Links: At times a site will close down or change their URL. If you have linked to a URL that is no longer available, your visitor will be redirected. Therefore, it is necessary to spend time on your website and check all the URL links. Make sure there aren’t any broken links on your site.

Skyscraper Technique: This technique was invented by Brian Dean. There are 3 different steps that you’ll need to do in order to improve your ranking with search engines.
  • Locate linkable assets that you can use over and over again. According to Brian “Authority is the name of the game”.
  • Improve your existing content and make it longer. Make sure you add more keywords to your existing content.
  • Reach out to other website owners in your niche and make contacts. Linking to pages of authority is a great way to rank in search engines.
Guestographic Method:

This is a 5 step method that s great for link building.
  • On your website post a relevant infographic.
  • Now locate sites that are in your niche that write about the same infographics.
  • Contact them and show them your infographics.
  • You should now offer the website owner unique content he can post on his site.
  • In doing so make sure you get your contextual backlinks in return.
Guest Posting:

We know how important it is to guest post on another blog site that is in your niche. Reach out to some site owners in your niche and offer to write a guest post for their site in return for links back to your site.

Blog Commenting:

When you comment on other blogs in your niche this is a great way to show your presence and establish backlinks back to your own site.

Social Media:

It is so important that you are active on the different social media site. This way you can share your links and it makes it easier for people to find your website.

Promoting:

This is one of the best ways for people to know you have a new site online. You can promote your new site on forums in your niche, social media account, and different blogs.

These are the top way to help rank your site with the different search engines.

Do you have any other ways that you use to help promote and rank your brand new website?

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only recently learnt about these SSL security certificates when I started receiving the emails saying we were now up to date. So I took to the internet to do my research and educate myself. I do need to do something about the speed of my site but don't quite know where to start :(

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using a keyword research software called LONG TAIL PRO which also help me with competitor analysis. This tool also help me in finding domains, check rankings in Google, Bing, Yahoo and the most important calculate keyword competitiveness after which I decide to build a site from scratch for that specific niche or pass to another. I highly recommend LONG TAIL PRO!
I heard of long tail pro, but it's a paid resource. I'm starting out newly with Blogging, and I'm not sure if I can succeed.

I also have a shortage of resources. Can you recommend any free and good keyword research tools?

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will start with atleast $30 because i once invested in Facebook ads some years ago and the traffic was okay , but it was only used to advertise a page snd not site
I think $30 is a decent starting point. What I will say is that a few years ago when we first set up our blog, I used to notice that the likes and follows we generated via a Facebook ad would start falling and dropping off the minute the ad stopped. I've not seen that happening lately. But I feel sometimes we aren't getting anywhere near the same amount of traffic and likes as we used to for the same amount of money:(:(

Joelk

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Google Search Console is a service gives you feedback about how your website is doing in google search results so it monitors your performance and suggest the correct web pages for your blog

nakia

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To rank your site on google you have to make your site popular with certain keywords . Google has an algorithm that check for keywords on a site and how many people visit the site . The more visitors you get the more popular is your site . You cannot fake the visitors because google will know who and where they come from .

Joelk

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can access Google console by signing into your Google account.
Simply visit google.com and type the keywords "how to access Google Console". You will find it better there and understand. Thanks

rivakwa

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thumps uo
View attachment 31238
There are some simple tricks you can do to help rank your website with Google. These aren’t blackhat tricks, but they are the best SEO tricks you can do for your website. When we talk about search engine optimization, we are actually talking about a variety of different tricks you can use to help rank your website pages with different search engines. These techniques will also help to increase the number of visitors to your website.

It is important to understand SEO and how it helps the search engine to understand each of your website pages. Furthermore, this is very useful to anyone who is looking for some information online and lands on your pages. So if you are new to building a website and ranking your site in Google, it will be necessary for you to read on.

On-Page SEO

First off we have on-page SEO which is used to optimize the pages on your website. In on-page SEO you’ll need to be concerned with the following aspects of your site pages. If you a look on the forum there is an excellent tutorial that will go into complete detail about On-Page SEO and what you need to know and do on your website. So in this tutorial, I’ll be skipping this section and will refer you to the tutorial that is already here on the forum to read. Let us move on to the next important aspect of SEO and what you need to do to improve your ranking in Google.

Off Page SEO

Off Page, SEO is a lot more than just link building for your website. It goes much deeper than this and there are many techniques you can use to improve your Off-Page SEO.

High-Quality Backlinks: When you work on backlink building it is important to build the best high-quality backlinks for your site. This is one of the hardest aspects of SEO, but it is one of the most critical. Without high-quality backlinks, your site can’t rank for competitive high traffic keywords.

Broken Links: At times a site will close down or change their URL. If you have linked to a URL that is no longer available, your visitor will be redirected. Therefore, it is necessary to spend time on your website and check all the URL links. Make sure there aren’t any broken links on your site.

Skyscraper Technique: This technique was invented by Brian Dean. There are 3 different steps that you’ll need to do in order to improve your ranking with search engines.
  • Locate linkable assets that you can use over and over again. According to Brian “Authority is the name of the game”.
  • Improve your existing content and make it longer. Make sure you add more keywords to your existing content.
  • Reach out to other website owners in your niche and make contacts. Linking to pages of authority is a great way to rank in search engines.
Guestographic Method:

This is a 5 step method that s great for link building.
  • On your website post a relevant infographic.
  • Now locate sites that are in your niche that write about the same infographics.
  • Contact them and show them your infographics.
  • You should now offer the website owner unique content he can post on his site.
  • In doing so make sure you get your contextual backlinks in return.
Guest Posting:

We know how important it is to guest post on another blog site that is in your niche. Reach out to some site owners in your niche and offer to write a guest post for their site in return for links back to your site.

Blog Commenting:

When you comment on other blogs in your niche this is a great way to show your presence and establish backlinks back to your own site.

Social Media:

It is so important that you are active on the different social media site. This way you can share your links and it makes it easier for people to find your website.

Promoting:

This is one of the best ways for people to know you have a new site online. You can promote your new site on forums in your niche, social media account, and different blogs.

These are the top way to help rank your site with the different search engines.

Do you have any other ways that you use to help promote and rank your brand new website?
Thumps up for this,it is a highly technical issue but is rewarding if it can be learnt.I personally would go into this soon because it is a good to acquire this skill on a long run,since visiotors are key to the existence of website

TrxpGrr

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I will introduce you to Serpstat in less than 1 minute.

So Serpstat is a site that allows you to see your Google ranking,
increase the views of your site as well as find key words that are known.

You can also track your site to see its progress.

Here is the site: https://serpstat.com/?ref=1049180

Attachments

• 1574667174.3225.png
    1574667174.3225.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 3

vloggertejas

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is tough, I have been trying it for many years. SEO expert uses some trick to rank on google, just if you have quality content doesn't mean you would rank on google, there are many things that only a few people know about. I believe you need to keep experimenting with keywords that are in less competition.

Salahudin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using a keyword research software called LONG TAIL PRO which also help me with competitor analysis. This tool also help me in finding domains, check rankings in Google, Bing, Yahoo and the most important calculate keyword competitiveness after which I decide to build a site from scratch for that specific niche or pass to another. I highly recommend LONG TAIL PRO!
Very nice I am the checking Google bing Yahoo and the most important convert a word intern tec I highly recommend long hair pro