Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How to monetize adult story site?

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend whose hobby is to write adult story. So far he's been publishing his stories for free on his own free blogspot website. But when I take a look on his website it has barely any visitors since he's bad at marketing and promoting stuff. I want to help him grow his site and share the revenue, but I'm not sure if I can manually promote or buy an ads on social media since his site is dealing with adult material. Any suggestion?

TAH123

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The easiest way to earn from all kind of sites is advertising revenue. You can place some banner and pop ads in your site. But keep in mind that you won't earn a good amount as you can't place ads of any good network like adsense as they don't allow adult sites. You should use ads of popads.net or adskeeper or adsterra.

mcjerry2021

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First thing to do to start monetizing an adult story website is to have good number of traffic on his website. Because if there is very low traffic on the website the earnings will be low even if it shows ads.
Now there are two ways to monetize the website which are by showing ads and affiliate links. He can try exoclicks and juicyads. But the best way is affiliate marketing he can also try crackrevenue

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First thing to do to start monetizing an adult story website is to have good number of traffic on his website. Because if there is very low traffic on the website the earnings will be low even if it shows ads.
Now there are two ways to monetize the website which are by showing ads and affiliate links. He can try exoclicks and juicyads. But the best way is affiliate marketing he can also try crackrevenue
I have never heard of crack revenue ,do you have any good reviews about the platform , because I might want to give that a try ,I have tried the ones you listed and hope I could add others ,I am using adsense too ,what's the minimum payment and others on the adnetwork I would love to know

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why don't you publish an ebook?
You put some free stories on your site, maybe the first chapter of your ebook, then start selling the ebook.
Nowaday there are several platform for self-publishing that convert well.
yeah there are really a lot of platform to do so , the only thing is to note the platform you would be doing the publishing , atleast it should be on a better platform that's worth giving a try and not probably a non legit platform ,so that you would get the audience you actually needs

kayode10

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best thing your friend can do is to become an affiliate for different adult content websites. There are some adult content websites out there which are running affiliate programs for those who are content related to adults. You can Google search about them or you can visit some of the adult website you will see a lot of them placing their advert looking for her feelings to promote their businesses. Another way to make money with adult content is to do sponsored post for the company in the industry. If your friends website has a lot of authority, you can sell backlink juice two other adult content websites.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 29: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.