Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How To Make Money Online in INDIA?

cashpro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.cashpro.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy, i have site gives 30$ for free but you should be 18 years old, and you can turn those 30$ to 1000$ in one month.

Why they will give $30? for free and how it can be converted in $1000 in a months? I think this will 100% fake but any way share your link and let me check it.

cashpro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.cashpro.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are two ways of making money online:
1. By investing your money to get an appreciation!
2. By working and earning on the various sites.

The first option is always risky as you never know when the site in which you have invested will close and vanish in thin air along with your hard earned money. The sites where such activities seen are, HYIP sites, gambling sites etc.

In second option though you may not make big money but you can make some money for sure by participating in various working sites like Discussion forums, Paid to click sites, Survey sites and article writing sites.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you for your reply.
I have tried first one and invested lakhs of rupees and i lost it. So many investment company launching in India and most of the money suckers. and They shut down after some time. As you said it is risky.

In the second option, i have tried ptc. That are time consuming. Most of survey site are fake and they do not pay. The article writing is good idea but i am not much expert in writing.

If you know any paid survey site you can share link with me. Some of paid survey site ask money first those are the fake one so please do not share a link like that.

cashpro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.cashpro.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can join Digital Global Forum and ForumCoin these are two genuinely paying forums / discussion groups. Regarding the survey sites I will have to some research before letting you know! Oh Yes, you can try at Mylot also, though this is a slow earning site but it is definitely a genuine one!

I am not familiar with digital global forum butt i will check it out. I do not want to be a over night rich, I hate these type of system.

cashpro

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.cashpro.in
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sites I have mentioned above are genuine and they pay you slowly and steadily and they are fool proff sites and you can definitely enjoy there while working! Digital Global Forum is not taking new members now , but very soon it will be taking more members then you can have a try there!

Definitely. Whenever its open for new members, Please intimate me. Thanks.

deepakb

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am from India. Need to earn online. Preferably 5$ or more in a day. 3$ to 4$ a day will also work.

I am from India. And won't mind doing a little investment as well.

Recently, I invested in Midjob, but they went SCAM. Please suggest.

Cheers.

nishaj82

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@deepakb , I am from India. I use Timebucks PTC site to earn without any investments. You can sign up using below link.

Earning ways
1. Watch 20 Slideshows per day
2. Watch Click Ads shown every mornings by 9:30 AM IST
3. Watch Click Ads in 24 hrs
4. Fill in Surveys
5.Fill Daily Poll
6. Do Captchas
7. Watch NightFall Slideshows
8. Watch Youtube Videos Auto Run in Background using Engaged Hits Tab in Chrome
9. Create Short Link and share with Others. Once they click your link, you'll get paid
10. Use Search Tab to search unique words to get paid
11.IN Task Tab, complete short Task given to get paid such as Follow on Twitter, Instagram, etc.
12. In Signup Tab, signup in other sites to get paid.
13. INstall Sweepstakes Software to get entry to earn $100 in prize.
14. IN Upload Tab, DOwnload YouTube VIdeos and Upload them as per instructions given and get paid for each videos.

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow I like the support and positive views that have been aired out here.Hope you know that this same forum is not geo restricted and if you work hard you can earn a lot of bmf points which can convert to real cash.Eventually you can set up your own online business or store and pick a niche you love or like the most to either generate traffic or advertise products for sale on youtube,a blog or website.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Online earning in india has become simpler than ever

I totally agree with you! In recent years, I've been seeing quite a few online earning sites emerging out of India aimed at Indian residents. The people of India are so lucky. I think it's fantastic and more countries need to follow suit so we don't have to rely so heavily on US jobs, which often exclude Tier 3 countries.