Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Make 5 Free PR9 Backlinks to Boost Rankings

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Artemis, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Artemis

Artemis Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm going to teach you how you can get for FREE 5 PR9 Backlinks to your website to boost rankings in Google!
    Free PR9 Backlinks.png
    To check if backlinks are Nofollow or Dofollow use this extension for Chrome or Mozilla .

1. PR9 Dofollow Backlink - Google+
    Login your Google+ account
    Go to "profile", then click "about"
    Scroll down gently and locate "links"
    Edit the link, then paste your site url. BO0om! You've got a Dofollow PR9 Backlink!

2. PR9 Dofollow Backlink - Linkedin
    You must register this network using real details and in the share your post section start post your articles.
    Every link you post there now becomes a PR9 dofollow backlink. Simply, easy and powerful!

3. PR9 Dofollow Backlink - Pinterest
    Sign up Pinterest for free and start uploading cool pictures on your boards.
    Then verify your site url by inserting the given code into your website header.
    YIKES! A Dofollow PR9 Backlink on your profile!

4. PR9 Dofollow Backlink - Mozilla
    Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/users/register
    Use real information, then on homepage, type your blog url
    Click register and make sure you verify the authenticity of your Email address
    Now Log in and navigate to your profile. What you see? PR9 Dofollow backlink! Cool!!!

5. PR9 Dofollow Backlink - Youtube
    Register and verify your YouTube Account
    Then go to http://www.youtube.com/verify
    Then go to Advanced Channel Settings
    Then go to associated website section and add your website url
    Then Click on associated section and add your website. Congratulations! You got a Dofollow PR9 Backlink!

In case your blog is not Google webmaster tools verified, you must finished that process and after that you get a Dofollow PR9 Backlink.

2. Ares

Ares Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Unfortunately Google knows about these 5 PR9 and their power is not as other PR9 backlinks you may acquire.

About backlinks and SEO in general, we all want to rank higher in Serp, and my recommendation is to avoid buying backlinks, while Bing and Yahoo don't say anything about it and you rank pretty good there, Google take action against every webmaster practicing this kind of link building tactics. That's why editorial links (backlinks naturally given by other websites) is the kind of links you want to have.

3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you! Never really understood about backlinks until now. Didn't know backlinks could have such a effect on SEO, thank you for explaining how to easily do DoFollow Backlinks to increase SEO and get that little bit closer to the first page of Google.

4. Myunghwan Hong

Myunghwan Hong Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

5. Soubhagya ranajan das

Soubhagya ranajan das Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    what google did actually i don't understand what you want to say . can you explain it

6. Yuki Setiansyah

Yuki Setiansyah Member

BMF Coins:
    I really slow learner about SEO in fact. The one that I have to give up for adsense is because the competition is to tight and I don't understand about SEO, maybe hate it. My adsense id was sold a couple months ago, and I'm happy with it.