Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Must checkout:

❓ASK How to increase the number of subscribers on a youtube channel

Most times, it is not really about the niche that we choose but our efforts in promoting the niche. We should find a way of making and posting quality videos and ensure that we have our social media platforms active.

Regularly post fresh videos; according to your target demographic and niche, this may be once or twice per week. In response to comments, make material that answers queries or covers subjects of relevance to your audience.
Yes I agree with that. Be regular. Put out content where you feel you can be natural, informative and be at your best.
Respond to comments and if someone gives good suggestions, be open.
All these ways will definitely help.

One other good way that I see that people are bringing traffic to there YouTube videos and channel to gain more subscribers is through tiktok. I have watched some short videos on tiktok that is like a summarization of a full video and in the end I will be asked to click on a YouTube link to view the full video

One other good way that I see that people are bringing traffic to there YouTube videos and channel to gain more subscribers is through tiktok. I have watched some short videos on tiktok that is like a summarization of a full video and in the end I will be asked to click on a YouTube link to view the full video
I noticed this as well. Some even their blogs to get traffic to their YouTube. The fact is that there are different ways by which we can drive traffic to our YouTube channels. We only need to make sure that we are efficient.

I noticed this as well. Some even their blogs to get traffic to their YouTube. The fact is that there are different ways by which we can drive traffic to our YouTube channels. We only need to make sure that we are efficient.
Another way but it is not common, is by giving out giveaway. This method can also be used to get email list. This is done when users are directed to YouTube or a newsletter before they are now directed to claim the free giveaway. It is very effective when there is real gift as some people will not actually give out the gift.

The most important factor for growing a YouTube channel is to create quality content that more login want to watch and share. Make sure your videos are informative, engaging, and provide value to your viewers.
Yes I too agree. Plus respond to viewers' comments and suggestions.

Few things that I know that can increase traffic to a YouTube channel is when the owner of the channel engages regularly with the audience. It encourages others who are not subscribers to do so in order to benefit from the knowledge and solutions proffered by the channel owner.
Another way is to boost discoverabilty which can be achieved through doing SEO for your videos by optimizing titles and tags to match with trending searches.

Make sure your videos are high-quality and engaging, and that your titles and thumbnails are eye-catching and relevant to your content. Secondly, use playlists to organize your videos and make it easy for viewers to find what they're looking for.

Growing YouTube subscribers naturally for a video game channel requires a multi-faceted approach. First, create high-quality, engaging content about video games. Consistency is crucial, so maintain a regular posting schedule. Optimize your videos for search engines with relevant keywords in titles, descriptions, and tags. Actively engage with your audience by responding to comments and participating in gaming communities. Collaborate with fellow gaming YouTubers to cross-promote each other's channels. Additionally, leverage social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and gaming forums to share your content. By consistently providing value, your subscriber count should naturally increase over time.

Another way but it is not common, is by giving out giveaway. This method can also be used to get email list. This is done when users are directed to YouTube or a newsletter before they are now directed to claim the free giveaway. It is very effective when there is real gift as some people will not actually give out the gift.
Give away but I don't always recommend it. This is because people may leave the channel if the give away stops. You can use some websites like Sproutgigs to get subscribers for your channels with a little money.

One of the best ways to increase the number of subscribers on a YouTube channel is to create engaging and high-quality content. Videos that are interesting, informative, and entertaining are more likely to be watched and shared, which will help to grow your subscriber base.

One of the best ways to increase the number of subscribers on a YouTube channel is to create engaging and high-quality content. Videos that are interesting, informative, and entertaining are more likely to be watched and shared, which will help to grow your subscriber base.
Sure, interesting video is a motivation to your audience, that can lead to many people to subscribe on your YouTube channel to listen on your program or to what you advertise.

To increase subscribers on your YouTube channel, consistently produce high-quality, engaging content that appeals to your target audience. Optimize your video titles, descriptions, and tags with relevant keywords to improve searchability. Create eye-catching thumbnails to attract clicks. Encourage viewers to subscribe by including a clear call-to-action in your videos and descriptions. Promote your channel across social media platforms and collaborate with other YouTubers to reach a wider audience. Engage with your viewers by responding to comments and creating community posts. Additionally, run contests or giveaways to incentivize subscriptions. Regularly analyze your channel's performance and adapt your strategy based on what works best.

There's no magic in increasing subscribers on YouTube, since you already have a specific niche that your YouTube channel focuses on, you just have to keep showing up everyday by being consistent in dolling out great video game contents, that way, you get to attract natural subscribers to your channel.

There's no magic in increasing subscribers on YouTube, since you already have a specific niche that your YouTube channel focuses on, you just have to keep showing up everyday by being consistent in dolling out great video game contents, that way, you get to attract natural subscribers to your channel.
Yes I believe consistency and regular content is the key & that is what Google too wants "regular" videos.

For a gaming channel you need to really show your passion and knowledge about games. Give people strategies or walkthroughs to help them beat levels. Do funny moments videos of you raging too, that content always does well. Engage with your subscribers in the comments too, build a real community and they'll keep coming back.

You can get subscribers
1. Through YouTube or search engines: For that you will need good quality content in a relevant niche.
2. Through social media or websites: Post links of your channel on relevant social media groups.
3. Buy or exchange subscribers: I do not recommend this method, try at your own risk.

Increase YouTube subscribers by creating consistent, high-quality, and engaging content tailored to your audience. Optimize video titles, descriptions, and tags for better discoverability. Use eye-catching thumbnails, encourage viewers to subscribe, and interact with your audience through comments and social media. Collaborate with other YouTubers and promote your channel across different platforms.

To increase subscribers on a YouTube channel, create high-quality, consistent content optimize titles and thumbnails, engage with your audience through comments and social media, collaborate with other YouTubers, promote your videos on different platforms, and encourage viewers to subscribe through CTAs and incentives like giveaways or exclusive content.

📢 Recommended Partners

❇️ A-Pay.one - Start Processing Payments in just 1 Day | Reach Markets of Asia, Africa  | A-Pay.one
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
💲Linkpay.io - virtual Credit Card with 3% Cashback | Deposit Crypto & Pay Anywhere| LinkPay.io
LinkPay virtual cards: for Google Ads payments, for Facebook Ads payments, and so on.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.