GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Make short links and earn the biggest money
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Shorten
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Kintum - best trading bot
MyLead - start earn money
GET $7 FREE!

❓ASK How to get refferals ?

Play With Your Credit Card!

failingatonlinemoney

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some reffereals and I dont reccomend that way, all you get is afk shadows on your reff list 95% of them mostly afk and not doing much so yeah seems like the best here is promoting at you tube and create your own blog

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

Emoney

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid refferals are mostly just bots, which were controlled by a ptc's owner. You still can gain a little profit from it with proper strategy, but overall it's not worth it.

girimanush

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Babita

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like to buy referrals because they are mere bots which cannot help in earning profitz. I would prefer to use Facebook and Twitter to promote my referral links and since I like to give my referrals a reward for completing tasks, it motivates them to stay active and complete the goals. If we don't reward our referrals we cannot expect them to complete any goals.

Kaamini

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most easiest way to get referrals is by posting tasks on micro task websites or even in Marketplace section with a condition for the referrals to complete 'X' number of posts because most of the writing websites have posting goals and with this condition getting active referrals is easier and most beneficial. I have seen users try this trick to get hundreds of active referrals and earn passive income from them.

UserU

Silver Member
Reaction score
Website
vgoskinz.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most easiest way to get referrals is by posting tasks on micro task websites or even in Marketplace section with a condition for the referrals to complete 'X' number of posts because most of the writing websites have posting goals and with this condition getting active referrals is easier and most beneficial. I have seen users try this trick to get hundreds of active referrals and earn passive income from them.
That's pretty much the same as those paid offers. Referrals join for the short term profit and you can't really tell them to continue unless you PM them directly, which isn't always an option.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.