Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

In this tutorial, I will show you step by step how to make BTC every month passively. It's a passive income funnel that I personally recommend to anyone starting out. Currently, I make $18 / month using this method and I'm slowing scaling it up as we speak. Figured I share my method with you all. This works worldwide with minimal restrictions but as always "Caveat Emptor".

A little forewarning though: Passive income requires either time or money. In this case, you need money. The good news is that you only need 0.015 BTC to get started (Which as of now is $287.37 as of this post but the price can change in the future).

Note: This method applies to BCH, ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP, LINK, TUSD, USDC, PAX, USDT, DAI, BUSD, WBTC, EUR & RUB. So if the price of BTC is what putting you off then simply find another crypto that has a better price point for you to purchase. I personally use BTC & USDC and have plans of getting into XMR for privacy reasons.

What do you get:

1. Introduction to the platform that I currently use to make money every month. It's legitimate and I have payment proofs upon request.
2. A detailed explanation on how you make money off your bitcoins and a general estimate of how much you can make per month.
3. Step by step instructions on how to deposit your bitcoins into the platform, how to monitor your profits and how to withdraw your bitcoins.

I'll be around to answer questions if you guys have any.

Thank you for buying my guide. Much love. Please leave an honest review and tell me what you think!

Attachments

• eigth step.PNG
    eigth step.PNG
    40.6 KB · Views: 144
  • to withdraw.PNG
    to withdraw.PNG
    86.2 KB · Views: 140

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, very impressive. If you are in the US, I would highly recommend you to do this with any sort of USD coin, including USDC, USDT, TUSD, DAI, BUSD, and if you are in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia or Spain, use the Euro coin, other countries should use the other stable coins that are available. Great job on the guide, I'm just confused because @Mortified_Penguin is apparently in the US, so why not use a stable coin like USDC and not risk as much compared to BTC? Other than that, wonderful job on the guide, VERY descriptive and informative, and the 50 BMF is worth it!

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, very impressive. If you are in the US, I would highly recommend you to do this with any sort of USD coin, including USDC, USDT, TUSD, DAI, BUSD, and if you are in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia or Spain, use the Euro coin, other countries should use the other stable coins that are available. Great job on the guide, I'm just confused because @Mortified_Penguin is apparently in the US, so why not use a stable coin like USDC and not risk as much compared to BTC? Other than that, wonderful job on the guide, VERY descriptive and informative, and the 50 BMF is worth it!
Thank you for your kind review! You did brought up a very good point. USDC and the other stable coins should be used if your risk tolerance is low... The reason why I chose BTC is because it will lend itself to another income funnel I'm trying to develop ^_^. Wealthy individuals on average has at least 5-7 Passive income funnels active and bringing in money. I'm trying to do the same.

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kind review! You did brought up a very good point. USDC and the other stable coins should be used if your risk tolerance is low... The reason why I chose BTC is because it will lend itself to another income funnel I'm trying to develop ^_^. Wealthy individuals on average has at least 5-7 Passive income funnels active and bringing in money. I'm trying to do the same.
Eh, but BTC has a lower interest rate, while the stable coins are much higher, bringing in more profit with less risk. That's what I think the best decision would be economically speaking

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh, but BTC has a lower interest rate, while the stable coins are much higher, bringing in more profit with less risk. That's what I think the best decision would be economically speaking
Of course. Which is why I invested in USDC already ;)

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote this, "I personally use BTC & USDC and have plans of getting into XMR for privacy reasons." You're referring to the platform's utility token. It's okay, it is pretty lengthy.

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote this, "I personally use BTC & USDC and have plans of getting into XMR for privacy reasons." You're referring to the platform's utility token. It's okay, it is pretty lengthy.
No I mean literally USDC and whatnot, you didn't invest anything at the time of screenshotting it, look at screenshot 7/25 and you can see what I mean. I skimmed through everything just saying.

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I mean literally USDC and whatnot, you didn't invest anything at the time of screenshotting it, look at screenshot 7/25 and you can see what I mean. I skimmed through everything just saying.
Oh.... That's because I omitted it. For the next guide, I should include pictures of everything. Perception is everything. Thank you for bringing this up to my attention.

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh.... That's because I omitted it. For the next guide, I should include pictures of everything. Perception is everything. Thank you for bringing this up to my attention.
Yeah, it really confused me when you were promoting USDC and DAI and you yourself weren't even using it. But still, really great guide!

Mortified_Penguin

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like to know more
Hey Shafted,

what is your question? The tutorial essentially walks you through the process of setting up a passive income funnel using the interest method. 50 BMF and the guide is all yours.

Jisenku

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like to know more
Just grind some BMF and buy the guide, it's actually really helpful, and while I don't have the capital to do so, this would be something that would help me in the future... if I get money to invest in anyway lmao.

right side

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just grind some BMF and buy the guide, it's actually really helpful, and while I don't have the capital to do so, this would be something that would help me in the future... if I get money to invest in anyway lmao.
yez

Cartel25

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From your recommendation it states if you are in US but how about those in other part of the world, what becomes there benefit at the end of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.