Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join over +101.500 members to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to Download Files for FREE from Uploaded.net (GUIDE)

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys,

Today I'm going to show you how to download files for FREE from Uploaded.net

Basically, we're going to use free premium uploaded generators online.

Use one of the following sites to download files from Uploaded.net for free:

Best is: Deepbrid.com (Best Uploaded.net premium link generator site, no ads and easy to use!)

Alternatives but has ads:
  1. Reevown.com
  2. BigSpeeds
  3. UploadedPremiumLink
  4. Leech.ninja
  5. Premium-Link.ninja
  6. Uploaded-Premium-Link-Generator
  7. Premium-Uploaded.net
  8. PremiumLeech
Do you know other sites to download for free files from uploaded.net servers? share it

spidermix38

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uploaded is not that worth,since was blocked ,and ,as i see on many forums they remove links with that.This list is good,but,i would love to see others links generators,and,to be honest,i search for remote links sites,when you can change your link from upload to let's say openload. That option works on openload,but,only with links from openload. I remember,that was working with you tube videos,but,right now,it shows errors if you like to convert your you tube video on openload. Anyway,good list.

Pimoo

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont download much from uploaded. But really thanks for the sharing those amazing sites. If you are going to download big files, then these sites will come in handy.

jmox18

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this is great it converts you download link to premium link the downside is sometimes ok then sometimes not, but that is ok it is free afterall no need to pay for converting links to premium you get full speed as premium for your download link when converted

Last edited:
L

Lovely

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, never knew about this,and I sometimes find it difficult to download files.This will really come in handy when I need to downlaod any file.Admin it was good to have shared.

X

xXInfectedXx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for another brilliant guide. You have posted some great links where I can download files of uploaded net for free. I may go and check the links out later today!

kaka135

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for sharing the list. I do download some videos sometimes, and I think this will really help to save us time. I didn't know there are sites that provide this service, hence I usually just download the files very slowly. I will check out reevown first, and thanks for the others too.

GloverGU

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post need some update I think, most of the sites listed are not working since months... for example Reevown is not working properly since many weeks ago (even months)....

In my opinion you could add Deepbrid.com for example, it is always stable and also support other premium sites for free and no ads at all.

Anyway, thanks admin for the info ;)

spidermix38

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the info for all of you that you need downloading from a different host,i check last month this site - hyperdebrid.net.It works for free with millions pop up , but,it works. Now last month i take the upgrade for sponsor level and that cost 2.49 $ . For a host that they support here - hyperdebrid.net/host.Am i satisfied? You bet i am,but right now i have full hd with stuff,so maybe i will upgrade later since i don't have space on my hd. But since i work with uploading things,this is perfect for that.

GloverGU

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the info for all of you that you need downloading from a different host,i check last month this site - hyperdebrid.net.It works for free with millions pop up , but,it works. Now last month i take the upgrade for sponsor level and that cost 2.49 $ . For a host that they support here - hyperdebrid.net/host. Am i satisfied? You bet i am,but right now i have full hd with stuff,so maybe i will upgrade later since i don't have space on my hd. But since i work with uploading things,this is perfect for that.
I tried that site, most of the services they offer are not working... Only the basic ones: uploaded.net, some rapidgator, turbobit.... and 2 or 3 more...
i recommend you try which i mentioned above

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This post need some update I think, most of the sites listed are not working since months... for example Reevown is not working properly since many weeks ago (even months)....
I used reevown couple hours ago, is working fine mate. Refresh the site and try again, it will work. I use it everytime and it works!

GloverGU

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used reevown couple hours ago, is working fine mate. Refresh the site and try again, it will work. I use it everytime and it works!
Just tried, it generates the link, but the download is so slow and only 1 GB traffic :(

GloverGU

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tried, it generates the link, but the download is so slow and only 1 GB traffic :(
BTW, when i told is not working since months, i'm talking about the other hosters they offer.... Uploaded works, yes, but at least for me are so slow speeds...

rediffusion

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some "Free Link Generators" need to buy a Premium account!
"Free Link" LOL »»» мaybe "a little cheap link generator" than on file-sharing?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.