Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How to Design a Website?

BMF

BMF TEAM
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
$19,624,661
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nowadays, creating a website has become easy and almost everyone can do it. Indeed, thanks to site editor platforms such as Wix, Jimdo, Weebly.... it is easy to set up a site in a few minutes without having any knowledge in programming, coding and technical skills.
However, to design a website that can give to your visitors or customers want to turn back to your site is not an easy task. This requires from you, having good judgments to appreciate things at their true value and to make adjustments in order to have a site that can seduce your readers.

Just like in cooking where, to prepare a good sauce you have to follow a recipe, as well as to design your site you need to follow some principles so that your site can be attractive, useful and make your readers want to interact with your content, subscribe to your newsletter, make a purchase or at least revisit your site.
This is the objective that all companies and bloggers are looking for! Even you as a future blogger. Right?

But well before showing you how to design a website, let me introduce you to some of the criteria that a quality website must have.

5 criteria to be taken into account to have a quality site:

1. Usefulness
: Yes, you read it right: usefulness. This is the most important point to take into account even before the creation of your site. What is the usefulness of your website if it is not useful to your readers? Before you do anything, make sure that your site will be useful to your target audience or future readers.
2. Seduction: this is what will allow you to conquer and retain your target audience.
3. Usability: This is the ability of your site to be functional on any device that the user will use to navigate your site (PC, Smartphone, tablet,...)
4. Navigation: This is the easiness with which the Internet user can access those he or she wants. This criterion should not be ignored otherwise your visitor will close your page and leave forever.
5. The speed of loading pages: even if nowadays there are high-debit connections everywhere, do not forget that there are people who do not have access to them and that people do not like to wait for minutes to see their page displayed. So think about how to optimize the loading of your pages.
While you know the criteria you will have to take into account to have a friendly website, let's see how to design a website now.

How to design a website?

1. Think about the target audience for your site or company

To design your blog or website you will first need to know what kind of readers or audience your blog should receive. All the work begins there. Because, whether it is the choice of theme, colors, and type of content you will implement,... they must meet the needs of your readers. For example, if your target audience is women, then you will choose a theme that will emphasize color and images enhancement and choose a color that most women love (pink for example).

2. Choose a theme
When building your website you probably installed a theme, check if it meets the requirements of your business. I mean, is the theme allows you to highlight the elements that your visitors might need. Website editors have a variety of free and paid theme at your disposal that you can find according to your business sector while filtering models by category.
In addition to this analysis, make sure that your theme is suitable to display on mobile phones such as smartphones, tablets,... and make sure that your theme is a fast loading theme. Otherwise, you will drive away your visitors without knowing it.
To guide you a little bit, you can use the Google mobile compatibility test to check if your theme is responsive (mobile friendly). To do this, visit the demo of the theme to see the design, then copy the link and paste it into the Google mobile compatibility test bar and validate. Google will tell you if the theme is responsive or not.
Now, for the issue of fast loading of the theme, you can always copy your theme demo's link and paste it on Google PageSpeed Insights and validate. Google will analyze it and give you two scores out of 100: one of them represents the optimization quality of your theme on smartphones and the other the theme optimization quality on PCs.

3. Design your "Home page"
This is the most important and the most visited page of your website.
And these visitors generally, will seek to perform an action (make an order) or find informations they have come to look for. It is therefore essential to make your homepage beautiful but above all, to simplify their lives by allowing them to understand very quickly what you can offer them. The ideal would be not to overload the page with useless or unnecessary information, but to be clearer, simpler and more accurate in the description. Because if your homepage is poorly organized, it will leave a bad impression on you or your company and will probably make you lose some of your visitors or customers.
For example, you can simply limit yourself to these elements on your Home page (in the case of a simple blog):
  1. your logo + the company name with your slogan
  2. a short description of the theme you are addressing on your blog
  3. a simple and easily visible navigation menu (place it on the left, at the top of the page)
  4. one or two illustrative images for the visual impact of your visitors.

3. Build your "about us" and contact page
Your about page, after the Home page, is a very important element not to neglect in the design of your website because it allows you to communicate even more with your visitors. This is the page that curious visitors are looking to visit to learn more about you, and your company once they have landed on your site or after having read a few pages. Then you will need to think carefully about how to build it in order to better convince your visitors to find interest and stay in touch with your company. Do not be too long or too talkative in the presentation but be concise and precise. So
Focus on the points such as:
  • The reason for creating your blog or company
  • Describe the type of service you provide
  • Define your objectives
  • Define your audience
  • Introduce yourself (or the company's staff and their role)
PS: In the end, do not forget to encourage your reader to contact you while inserting your email address or contact page.
Also, don't forget to make it visible by adding it to your navigation menu so that your visitors can easily find it.

4. Build your contact page and FAQ (for companies)
Just like your about page, your contact page is also important. Indeed, it is through your contact page that your readers can contact you for questions of understanding or for other needs related to your service. Therefore, this page should contain information such as your phone number, your e-mail address,...
Note that you can add your social media links to your contact page. This allows the customer to contact you directly on these social networks.
As for your FAQ page (only for companies), it must give the answers that your customers could have on your services or products. This involves anticipating your questions and then providing answers to them in order to free up time for your support team.

5. Create content to post
After all this work, what remains to be done is to create content for your blog. The content must be optimized for SEO, but it must also attract the attention of your reader. To do this, think about the choice of your keywords, outgoing links,... (I assume this is your first article, so no need to suggest incoming links). In addition, offer them quality content that brings them value.
Also think about the font style, color, font size you will use. They are very important. A well arranged and well-aerated text is easier to read than a text that is cluttered. Imagine a very small font size text when your target audience is elderly people. What will be their reaction? I let you imagine!

The tips is very nice! May I add some tips, you may wanted to use CSS framework such as Bootstrap to sped up your designing progress by a lot, if you want to make the CSS by yourself.

That's true nowadays building or creating a website is easy as ABC. Everything is ready-made or built-in. The would-be website owner would just register to website builder and follow the step-by-step procedure. Presto! A website is born.

Now the problem is the very purpose of creating a site. That's another story. But Mr. B has written them all here. Read them and come up with a good and effective website.

i think you should first have basics of HTML, JAVA, PHP and do some courses of web designing . and to get a lot of traffics on the site you should choose the name of the site wisely such that what the people are searching these days, follow the trend

The usability is often a big problem. So many people do not think about mobile traffic creating their websites only for laptop users

Before starting your own website, it's better to learn some CSS, Javascript and HTML as they help you understand the fundamentals of how a website should work. There are thousands of tutorials available on the internet that you can check out, such as Khan Academy.

Before starting your own website, it's better to learn some CSS, Javascript and HTML as they help you understand the fundamentals of how a website should work. There are thousands of tutorials available on the internet that you can check out, such as Khan Academy.
Hello there, I agree, this is some very valuable advice that you have provided here, I will definitely keep tips tips in my mind for the future, thanks a lot

Nowadays anyone can built a web site. Creating web site is not has to be hard. Before decade, we were enjoying coding a web site. HTML, CSS, Javascript etc. I loved to create web site. But in work, you had to create a websites again and again. Some times web sites had a own control panel. I was spending my 5x time to write control panel. Once, I finished a web site with control panel. Admin login, users level, uploading pictures etc. tons of scripts. After I finished the hole web site I uploaded it. Then guess what happened? 2 months later, company owner found a new agency and built web site again. Even I did not design the site I mean graphics, color etc. I checked the logs. Nobody loged in my control panel. We got paid but 2 months coding for nothing. It was a pure disappointing for me. After then I was suffering when I was coding another web site.

Point is, every web site not has to be self coded. Please use your skills more effectively. And don't blame who use vix or something else. If really need a coding job, do it well. I am totally suffering when I create a web site anymore. By that reason, I am digging machine learning, data science, security, natural language processing, also I am learning CkucK programming language to making music with programming skills.

Sometimes a web site is only a web site. That is all. Hey Freud :)

Nice post. now a days technolohy advanced a lot when I see lots of automated stuffs in Laravel language (PHP framework). So for photoshop pro the same thing. Wordpress is hugely used by admins of various business and they have benefits too in their business with perfect theme. But as a free goer I love something without framework so that I can utilize every pixel for the sake of breathe taking design.

Fundamental rules and topics shared here really very helpful built a web site actually to design a website it is to follow some basic rules, which is described here briefly, very helpful topics

To desgin A website first You Need to Learn The html langage and css and after That the java script for Design A websie and for the back-end you need to learn php

To desgin A website first You Need to Learn The html langage and css and after That the java script for Design A websie and for the back-end you need to learn php
In front-end side you are absolute right. HTML & CSS & Javascript have no alternative. But back-end you can use php, ruby, python, java, also javascript like node.js, asp.net etc. There are many alternatives on back-end side.

Before starting your own website, it's better to learn some HTML as they help you understand the fundamentals of how a website should work.

Nowadays, creating a website has become easy and almost everyone can do it. Indeed, thanks to site editor platforms such as Wix, Jimdo, Weebly.... it is easy to set up a site in a few minutes without having any knowledge in programming, coding and technical skills.
However, to design a website that can give to your visitors or customers want to turn back to your site is not an easy task. This requires from you, having good judgments to appreciate things at their true value and to make adjustments in order to have a site that can seduce your readers.

View attachment 45563

Just like in cooking where, to prepare a good sauce you have to follow a recipe, as well as to design your site you need to follow some principles so that your site can be attractive, useful and make your readers want to interact with your content, subscribe to your newsletter, make a purchase or at least revisit your site.
This is the objective that all companies and bloggers are looking for! Even you as a future blogger. Right?

But well before showing you how to design a website, let me introduce you to some of the criteria that a quality website must have.

5 criteria to be taken into account to have a quality site:

1. Usefulness
: Yes, you read it right: usefulness. This is the most important point to take into account even before the creation of your site. What is the usefulness of your website if it is not useful to your readers? Before you do anything, make sure that your site will be useful to your target audience or future readers.
2. Seduction: this is what will allow you to conquer and retain your target audience.
3. Usability: This is the ability of your site to be functional on any device that the user will use to navigate your site (PC, Smartphone, tablet,...)
4. Navigation: This is the easiness with which the Internet user can access those he or she wants. This criterion should not be ignored otherwise your visitor will close your page and leave forever.
5. The speed of loading pages: even if nowadays there are high-debit connections everywhere, do not forget that there are people who do not have access to them and that people do not like to wait for minutes to see their page displayed. So think about how to optimize the loading of your pages.
While you know the criteria you will have to take into account to have a friendly website, let's see how to design a website now.

How to design a website?

1. Think about the target audience for your site or company

To design your blog or website you will first need to know what kind of readers or audience your blog should receive. All the work begins there. Because, whether it is the choice of theme, colors, and type of content you will implement,... they must meet the needs of your readers. For example, if your target audience is women, then you will choose a theme that will emphasize color and images enhancement and choose a color that most women love (pink for example).

2. Choose a theme
When building your website you probably installed a theme, check if it meets the requirements of your business. I mean, is the theme allows you to highlight the elements that your visitors might need. Website editors have a variety of free and paid theme at your disposal that you can find according to your business sector while filtering models by category.
In addition to this analysis, make sure that your theme is suitable to display on mobile phones such as smartphones, tablets,... and make sure that your theme is a fast loading theme. Otherwise, you will drive away your visitors without knowing it.
To guide you a little bit, you can use the Google mobile compatibility test to check if your theme is responsive (mobile friendly). To do this, visit the demo of the theme to see the design, then copy the link and paste it into the Google mobile compatibility test bar and validate. Google will tell you if the theme is responsive or not.
Now, for the issue of fast loading of the theme, you can always copy your theme demo's link and paste it on Google PageSpeed Insights and validate. Google will analyze it and give you two scores out of 100: one of them represents the optimization quality of your theme on smartphones and the other the theme optimization quality on PCs.

3. Design your "Home page"
This is the most important and the most visited page of your website.
And these visitors generally, will seek to perform an action (make an order) or find informations they have come to look for. It is therefore essential to make your homepage beautiful but above all, to simplify their lives by allowing them to understand very quickly what you can offer them. The ideal would be not to overload the page with useless or unnecessary information, but to be clearer, simpler and more accurate in the description. Because if your homepage is poorly organized, it will leave a bad impression on you or your company and will probably make you lose some of your visitors or customers.
For example, you can simply limit yourself to these elements on your Home page (in the case of a simple blog):
  1. your logo + the company name with your slogan
  2. a short description of the theme you are addressing on your blog
  3. a simple and easily visible navigation menu (place it on the left, at the top of the page)
  4. one or two illustrative images for the visual impact of your visitors.

3. Build your "about us" and contact page
Your about page, after the Home page, is a very important element not to neglect in the design of your website because it allows you to communicate even more with your visitors. This is the page that curious visitors are looking to visit to learn more about you, and your company once they have landed on your site or after having read a few pages. Then you will need to think carefully about how to build it in order to better convince your visitors to find interest and stay in touch with your company. Do not be too long or too talkative in the presentation but be concise and precise. So
Focus on the points such as:
  • The reason for creating your blog or company
  • Describe the type of service you provide
  • Define your objectives
  • Define your audience
  • Introduce yourself (or the company's staff and their role)
PS: In the end, do not forget to encourage your reader to contact you while inserting your email address or contact page.
Also, don't forget to make it visible by adding it to your navigation menu so that your visitors can easily find it.

4. Build your contact page and FAQ (for companies)
Just like your about page, your contact page is also important. Indeed, it is through your contact page that your readers can contact you for questions of understanding or for other needs related to your service. Therefore, this page should contain information such as your phone number, your e-mail address,...
Note that you can add your social media links to your contact page. This allows the customer to contact you directly on these social networks.
As for your FAQ page (only for companies), it must give the answers that your customers could have on your services or products. This involves anticipating your questions and then providing answers to them in order to free up time for your support team.

5. Create content to post
After all this work, what remains to be done is to create content for your blog. The content must be optimized for SEO, but it must also attract the attention of your reader. To do this, think about the choice of your keywords, outgoing links,... (I assume this is your first article, so no need to suggest incoming links). In addition, offer them quality content that brings them value.
Also think about the font style, color, font size you will use. They are very important. A well arranged and well-aerated text is easier to read than a text that is cluttered. Imagine a very small font size text when your target audience is elderly people. What will be their reaction? I let you imagine!
I have used wordpress to create website it was much easier to create a website with the help of wordpress there are alot of videos on youtube in which they told us how to create easiest website.

Nowadays anyone can built a web site. Creating web site is not has to be hard. Before decade, we were enjoying coding a web site. HTML, CSS, Javascript etc. I loved to create web site. But in work, you had to create a websites again and again. Some times web sites had a own control panel. I was spending my 5x time to write control panel. Once, I finished a web site with control panel. Admin login, users level, uploading pictures etc. tons of scripts. After I finished the hole web site I uploaded it. Then guess what happened? 2 months later, company owner found a new agency and built web site again. Even I did not design the site I mean graphics, color etc. I checked the logs. Nobody loged in my control panel. We got paid but 2 months coding for nothing. It was a pure disappointing for me. After then I was suffering when I was coding another web site.

Point is, every web site not has to be self coded. Please use your skills more effectively. And don't blame who use vix or something else. If really need a coding job, do it well. I am totally suffering when I create a web site anymore. By that reason, I am digging machine learning, data science, security, natural language processing, also I am learning CkucK programming language to making music with programming skills.

Sometimes a web site is only a web site. That is all. Hey Freud :)
That may be correct for small websites but not for advanced ones. Many developers are working with web development, both front-end and back-end, and I don't think they will be replaced with web builders any time soon. Just look at every tech company.

If you're using a web builder you're probably not very experienced, don't want to spend the time to do it yourself, or don't want to hire someone else. In that's the case you probably know very little about design, user interaction, SEO, etc..

Web builders can be used for getting started if you want a blog or forum, but it shouldn't be used for advanced projects.

In front-end side you are absolute right. HTML & CSS & Javascript have no alternative. But back-end you can use php, ruby, python, java, also javascript like node.js, asp.net etc. There are many alternatives on back-end side.
Although HTML, CSS, and JavaScript are essential, there are many programming languages that compile to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript so you don't necessarily have to use them. And with Wasm there will soon be many websites that use other languages for front-end and back-end such C and C++.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.