Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK How to Create Passive Income with No Money

tiada

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By referring more new members into the sites will bring some referral commission, either one off or can bring some constant passive income. Some sites offer up to 10-15% of the downlines earning.
It will be a quite good earning if added up.
Refer some friends here can earn 500 BMF points and join the referral contest as well.Good luck!

Beringianus

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really hard to make "stable" passive income without investment cash

Some kind of passive income:
  • referral earning - is good if you get nice amount of then, but if they deside to stop their activity, you will be without income
  • youtube channel - it's some kind of passive, you need to make videos and hope to get income from it
  • write a book - make digital book and sell it, there was no publis cost (saw somewhere, but not sure, need to search yourself)
But yeah it's hard to make any income, if you don't invest in it your time and money. Other way is to pay someone to do it or invest huge amount of time to try make it yourself without any investment

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think when you have nothing in hand and in bank. You have to make use of the skill. I remember doing the data entry for years. And then moved to other skills. I make use of what I have to earn. And saving every penny. That's how I started putting foundation under my feet. I think I have earned enough but slowly through this method. I have yet to make passive income in true sense. Most of the income I earn is active. So i am learning all the time.

SuncicaZ

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can find some free sites theat will be paying you for doing nothing like for example some free MLM sites.

tiada

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think when you have nothing in hand and in bank. You have to make use of the skill. I remember doing the data entry for years. And then moved to other skills. I make use of what I have to earn. And saving every penny. That's how I started putting foundation under my feet. I think I have earned enough but slowly through this method. I have yet to make passive income in true sense. Most of the income I earn is active. So i am learning all the time.

Can't agree more. For a freelancer, the main concern is has no enough saving or passive income. In Chinese Proverbs, there is a saying:"Hands stop, mouth stop" which is best described the bad situation of a freelancer. It quite worries me if have no job for few days or a long period.

Therefore, I agreed with you, we have to create some passive income.So, I plan to do some investment and created some dividend or capital gain form of income from there. Hope I can earn more than what I earned online one day.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't agree more. For a freelancer, the main concern is has no enough saving or passive income. In Chinese Proverbs, there is a saying:"Hands stop, mouth stop" which is best described the bad situation of a freelancer. It quite worries me if have no job for few days or a long period.

Therefore, I agreed with you, we have to create some passive income.So, I plan to do some investment and created some dividend or capital gain form of income from there. Hope I can earn more than what I earned online one day.
I have one friend on mylot named scheng. Who is into passive income. She once told me about share market. And when and not to invest into it. There are some of the people who invest online earning into the share market. And then let that money run on passive mode. I am thinking that it's possible to make use of the share market earning to divert into the regular income. But for getting into share market or mutual funds or bonds etc. One has to earn a lot. So I think when one has no money. We just have to work hard in everything we can.

ipol12

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can create an app and put them on Play Store. But make sure your app is something that can catch an audience.
Post YouTube videos, but have it monetized.
Write ebooks and sell them online, i.e. Amazon.

jason120

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By referring more new members into the sites will bring some referral commission, either one off or can bring some constant passive income. Some sites offer up to 10-15% of the downlines earning.
It will be a quite good earning if added up.
Refer some friends here can earn 500 BMF points and join the referral contest as well.Good luck!

Did you have a strategy to get active referral here ? Share it with as ?

Bradley Edwards

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.bradjeredw123.wixsite.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone can share your passive income with no money i will appreciate.

You can make passive income on anything that has people investing in something that you are promoting. It can be things like selling ebooks or selling other digital products. This is endless in many ways.

L

Lovely

There are alot of ways you can make passive income without having no investment or money.You can join all paid to post site,you're already on one then you can join the rest.Mylot is a site you interact while you get paid,postloop is another good site and gathercontent,if you are good with the English language you can head there.

If you like to have some bitcoins,you could gather them for free,just get to some free online faucets and gather some free satoshis and in no time you would or might have enough to invest or sell through paypal.

N

Nidoo

what data entry sites you used to earn money?

Abdul hanan

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to youtube learn some professional skills or go to udemy and find free courses that teach you some good skills then make a gig on fiverr peopleperhour and other sites like this. Freelancing is a free way to make money online. but you have to learn some skills like designing developing etc.

Major Kuze

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not really sure what you are asking there. You get passive income through investments. You get active income when you're getting something from the services you're doing. For me, earning from writing is a passive income. You can't really say passive income ALONE can help you make money without even INVESTING something. Though I believe that from earning something from active income, in the long run can make u earn passively. Just my thoughts though. I'm not sure if I'm making sense. Lol

tusziget

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes,it is better to earn passive income without investments,which are too risky.There are this options:surveys,ptc sites(look for the serious ones,get many direct refferals),try to do minijobs(microworkers,picoworkers etc).

Financial Release

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.financialrelease.uk
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when starting with nothing and expecting a passive income is tricky. Unfortunately money makes money, you need to invest either money or time to make money. Invest nothing you get nothing. With that said get active on Facebook and twitter. These are the ideal places to start getting free referral traffic.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what data entry sites you used to earn money?
In past I made use of the microworkers, mylot and rapidworkers. I saved every single dollar. And then went for the payout. it works out but I have lot of debt in the end. and for this reason I am guessing I have to save more money. and focus on adding more to the savings. so if that is not done on time. I may end up in more issues. so data entry should not be your focus for long because that would put you on time debt and earns nothing.

N

Nidoo

In past I made use of the microworkers, mylot and rapidworkers. I saved every single dollar. And then went for the payout. it works out but I have lot of debt in the end. and for this reason I am guessing I have to save more money. and focus on adding more to the savings. so if that is not done on time. I may end up in more issues. so data entry should not be your focus for long because that would put you on time debt and earns nothing.
oh ok. then what sites now you are working on?

K

kaphokz

I think you can try ptc sites, bitcoin, survey site, paid to post forums, playing games that pays you. You don't need to have money there. Just patience and hard work you can see your money in your bank account :)